One Piece

>Spoilers are out
>News about Jinbei
>Truthfag(Ms Fatty) EPIC BTFO
>Caesar chapter
>Pekoms chapter
Sounds like this will be the best chapter of Whole Cake so far.
Also NO BREAK next week.

>Spoilers
Sanji looks pissed at the cuffs.People near the capital "Sweet City" are reading the paper, there's an article about Jinbei. After saying that he wanted to quit, he was scared at the "price" he needed to pay for that, and took his words back. They make fun of him as a spineless dumbass.Pedro and Brook, in disguise, are among them and read the article too. There's something weird about it. Pedro sees Pudding and baron Tamago looking at dresses. From Baron Tamago's conversation with his subordinates, Brook understands that they know everything about the Strawhats' movements.North-East of Wholecake island, Pekoms is chained and chased to a cliff. His chasers are Bege's 22 yo wife, Charlotte Chiffon, and Bege's little brother, Capone Gang Pege. Pekoms is shot and falls off the cliff.BM asks about the current state of research.Caesar thinks in his head that it's impossible for magic-like medicine to make one's body giant-like, but he lies and says that he would have completed it if Straw Hat and Law hadn't interrupted him.He snivels that he would have completed it if they hadn't trashed his laboratory.BM: "I've already prepared a lab like the one on Punk Hazard. When can you complete it?"Caesar freezes in place.The person who takes him to his new lab and watches over him, eldest son Perosupero (play on peropero the word for licking and part of the word for lollipop and the name of his Devil fruit)He are the Pero Pero no Mi. He is a Candy Man.He has Caesar's heart.Perosupero: "2 weeks should be good for you to complete the medicine! Any longer than that, then I'll have to make you into a candyman and taste you!"Caesar: "I'm gonna be killed in two weeks! I have to do something!"The Seducing Forest:Luffy: "What you guys do! Why have the number of you increased!?"

Other urls found in this thread:

yonkouproductions.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Source: My ass

First page is out.

yonkouproductions.tumblr.com/

>tumblr
legit

>Caesar Chapter
>Pekoms Chapter
More like fillershit chapter

>tumblr
fuck off
or rather kill yourself

>Not knowing the people that post real spoilers
New or a indenial truthfag?

>knowing anything from tumblr

Fake. Sanji will never have sex in his lifetime.

Newfags don't like the spoilers and claim it's fake since it doesn't fit their headcannon. Happens almost every week.

second page is also out

In b4 that faggot

>HURRR DURRRR NOTHING HAPPENS THE CHAPTER LMAOOOOO LOOK MA, I POSTED IT AGAIN!

better than sanafags at least

m-muh dickson

>sanafags
Does this mean (Sa)ji(Na)mi, or is there actually a character named Sana?

His smile must be protected.

are you being ironic?

You're to slow

>implying i read it on tumblr
I didn't even know he has a tumblr

I wish you were being ironic with your total inability to type correctly, but I know you're not. And I haven't watched the series in almost 8 years.

>butthurt LuNafag
SanjixNami will happen.
You will stay buttblasted. You cant avoid it

it wasn't me you literal moron

Post more pls

Dammit you fool, no ships be sailing except pirate ships

>tumblr
Do you have something against tumblr, you fucking faggot.

i refuse to believe this is the state of Sup Forums now

>I don't know what "filler" means

Sasuga summer.

A best.

I would hate to preemtpively label anyone as a jobber but it seems like 99% of Big Mom's crew are jobbers and weaklings like Al Capone are being given too much credit/push.

nothing happens: the chapter

Called it.

You're predictable as fuck.

I don't care about any of this
I just want to know what Luffy is doing

Sasuga newfag.

Oda's dick must feel good

Why is she so perfect?

Luffy is on the spoilers. Damn you niggas speed read spoilers too?

[predictability intensifies]

Because she fucks like a rabbit.

Only good part of the arc so far tbqh familam.

jesus, fuck off

Why are you posting 3d?

Where were you when One Piece went downhill?

I'm watching the Heart of Gold special with a friend today, but he's an animeonly. Does it have any spoilers from the manga? I've read it takes place after Dressrosa so I'm not sure.

No, if he is caught up with the anime there is no spoilers

I was waiting for the capter after a full month break that Oda took at the time before the timeskip. I was hyped as fuck. Now I miss old One Piece when it was truly good.

Cause Rabbits are beastly at fucking.
Cause she can nom tease your dick.
She loves being patted.
She knows no personal space and if she likes you, you get garchuu'd.
Very protective.
Probably warm and fuzzy to touch.

>defending tumblr

She's boring.

Fishman island

>Truthfag EPIC BTFO
Where were you when this happened Sup Forums and what was your face like?

>598
>getting close to 300 chapters ago

fuck, and here im still waiting for the shit arcs to end though zou was actually pretty good senpai

This colorspread really was the start of the shitfest. Nami and Robin are brainless bimbo, Franky is over the top, Sanji looks like a faggot, Brook lost all his charm, Chopper is a disgusting mascot, Zoro the cliche one eye swordsman...only Usopp is looking good here. As for Luffy, he looks good but he has become more retarded and stupid as ever, in a bad way. Fuck the timeskip.

>literally nothing happens the chapter

I know its a meme but this one is truly shit.

Found Ms fatty

I actually like the new styles especially Zolo and Luffy. I think Usopp and Sanji look better then before too. What is wrong with me ?

Can someone imagine Jinbe on this spread?

>what is wrong with me?
You love Odas cock too much. That's what is wrong with you

What the hell?

>liking things is sucking Oda's dick
nice meme, friendo

It's a one of several portmanteaus created by delusional homosexuals and fujos, solely for spamming and trolling purposes.

Fuck off cancers

How is sucking Oda's dick a problem? That guy gave me 15 years of entertainment. He probably deserves one or two succs by now

>jinbei confirmed as a joke of a character
>caesar nakama rescue arc

Thank you jesus

>"I actually like the new styles"
>lists all the guys

It is implied the newspaper is lying about Jinbei
So who knows

>brainless bimbo
They don't get much screen time, but this is just plain wrong. If anything they fall into the cliche of "women are wiser." They also get sexualized a lot but they still act very asexual.

Why is no one talking about Pekoms fucking running from a girl and Capones little brother? Isn't that nigga suppose to be stronger? Pekoms been jobbing lately

He's still in pretty bad shape.

These are the ones I think look better then before the ts.

wew

I still don't like those clothes

shit opinions: the post

>dat Zoro scar

Oda pls, you gotta do better

Did he still have bandages last time we saw him?

I just did

>Nami and Robin are brainless bimbo
Nope, Robin's still the most intelligent and mature person in the crew and it's because of Nami that they even made it pre and post timeskip in the first place.

>Franky over the top
So nothing has changed?

>Sanji looks like a faggot
What? Not an argument.

>brook lost all his charm
Still the perverted skeleton with bad puns he's always been. Extremely repetitive but that's about it.

>chopper is a mascot
Face it, he's always been one

>one eyed swordsman cliche
It's just a scar buddy. It changes literally nothing. If you think Zoro's cliche now then he's always been cliche.

>Luffy has become more retarded and stupid as ever, in a bad way.
Not at all

Jinbe had to sacrifice his appearance of a knight of the sea.

Man new Sup Forums really sucks

>"rescue Sanji" just turned into "rescue Caesar"
>mfw next light-side conversion
>mfw he joins the crew of Minks that will be supporting the Straw Hats

don't force a reaction just to keep this general up and going. we don't need a thread up until the chapter drops.

Why are you new?

>we don't need the thread
Literally what? Fuck off. You really are new here. Or just the butthurt Ms fatty

Fishman Island really was shitty, especially for a return after waiting for so long. The villains were VERY forgettable and the big reveal was almost swept under the rug and had no impact. Such a low point in the series.
Next is Punk Hazard which had an interesting start, a lot of mystery and adventure to experience, then it quickly devolved into something boring and lackluster. Again, not much of importance is introduced and the big reveal of Smile swept under the rug with hardly an impact.
From there we are led into Dressrosa, which, again, had a great start. Lots of mystery and adventure with installed tension from the end of Punk Hazard. Sadly, it drops off in quality almost immediately through the introduction of a ton of characters and plot points that are very inconsequential. Unlike the previous two arcs, this one picks up in the middle and could have had a promising conclusion, but it tried to throw in too many things at once and sabotaged itself. The end is at least better than Fishman and Punk Hazard and the characters introduced here had some meaning. A lot better than nameless marines and fishpeople.

Zou was good and short and had a great transition into Whole Cake Island, which didn't have a strong start, but it was solid. So far it is interesting, but I am wary of it dipping back into too many plots in one.

maybe YOU don't.
Shiiiet, arguing with you guys is like my crack.

Double shiet. This was meant for

Fishman Island will be considered one of the best arcs by the end of the story.

predictions
>pekoms joins the strawhats to defeat his former boss big mom
>jinbei will have to be saved
>wedding will conveniently be interrupted by strawhats fighting big mom
>luffy will punch sanji's dad, or maybe sabo shows up and gets pissed because sanji's family = sabo's family
>capone and his crew will be killed by big mom or by jack and the other kaido pirates because they somehow followed them to whole cake
>sanji's dad accepts sanji's choice to go back to the strawhats but forbids him from setting foot into the germa kingdom.

Hello all,i am new to Sup Forums.Treat me nice pls.

Will Sanji ever be a good character again?

Its happening right now, dont worry.

I want to work out with Nami

SaNami confirmed.

source for picture faggottt naoaoaooaoaoooo

How credible are these spoilers?

That guy has never been wrong. So they are real.

>Sanji and Nami working out together
Cuteeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

what kind of workout is this?

Sanji should impregnate his big sister.