ITT: The best quality

ITT: The best quality

got another one

>look mom I posted it again!

This fight is a pleb filter.

What do you mean? Plebs who don't know shit about animation drop the show here?

Yeah, I agree.

[green hill zone theme]

Original image.

>dat perspective

Sorta
I can't really fault people for dropping Naruto at many points but I meant that people will shit on this scene relentlessly because they don't know shit about animation.

Just noticed the car spray painted on the concrete pillar!
>kek

>princess_diana's_house.jpg

This is what a top 5 selling seasonal anime looks like in 2016.

The real problem with that fight is that, while the animation style helps it reach a kind of extreme for emphasis on the action, that extreme looks outlandishly cartoonish and pulls too hard against the established style of the show that had been on for some outrageous number of episodes.

...and in the trees, on the lawn, inside the supports!

Holy shit, whoever's responsible for this needs to commit ritual suicide.

>unforgivaburu!

Frames doenst count!

That red building looks so noticeably out of place in this image. I'm guessing it's an asset layering issue that wouldn't have happened before the time of computer assisted animation. It's just made so many animators lazy as fuck.

Well, yea, Naruto is not even the best battle shonen.

Animation in that episode was great, though, I agree.

I find it really infuriating how otaku don't know shit about animation. Not even Sup Forums is exempt from this ignorance.

We aren't allowed to have nice things.

Posting this show is cheating.

WARP SPEED DONT RAINBOW READ ME NIGGA AHHHHHHHHHHH

I like how all the buildings and cars just kind of look like they're right on top of each other.

this is from rail wars 2014

I really enjoyed this one, but even the comfy of the season wasn't immune.

(Not him)

Not really, I always watched the show for these kind of episodes. They were integral part of it for me.

Look at episode 133 with naruto vs sasuke which is my favourite episode ever in this regard or the one from OP, or Gaara vs Lee for more examples of this. If you failed to notice that it's your fault for being a pleb.

is this show also cheating?

I'm triggered by this picture.

How come you fags always defend the pain fight animation?

I don't think this qualifies. Yusuke's face is a bit off but still

That whole show was quality, plot included.

Everyday I'm shuffling

There's shit in the Pain fight that looks like it belongs in a Tom and Jerry cartoon. You can't defend that shit as being the same as those other fights.

I don't understand how anyone can be ok with the stiff, boring animation that occupies the majority of the show but suddenly have a problem with this.

Someone got the Symphogear walk of shame?

Have you seen those episodes and some more? It has always been part of the show and it has always been good.

This chapter was just a little more obvious with it and mass hysteria rose up but that's it.

Also this. I'd rather have this than the budget boring and horrible animation and character design of the other 400 Naurto episodes'.

*beep beep*

i don't understand.... unless you're drawing clayface from batman. There's no reason for even a BEGINNER deviantart tier artist would fuck up a drawing this badly.

I find it amusing when people call the Pain fight Looney Toons bullshit. As if the Looney Toons werent more well animated than 99% of anime.

You are just stupid. Please stop posting.
If anything deviantart artist's are way more near your "vision" of what good anime looks like than this and that says a lot about how bad your taste is.

Sometimes they're smear frames. You don't see every individual frame, so sometimes individual ones taken out of context look weird, because they've been "smeared" to make the animation more smooth.

You wasted my first (you) of the day to defend that shitty animation?

Narufags cant take it when you shit talk their favorite show user.

Go look at deviantart and realize the horror.

>smear frames

find the worst sanic fag artist doesn't count. I'm just talking about a serious beginner who would LOVE to be an animator.

You won't find anything similar to this because it requires serious talent to animate like this.

You can't call it a smear frame when they're all like that.

They're all smear frames! It's cinematic!

Big guy coming through.

What's Paul Bunyan doing in an anime?

Maybe the left boxes are a little deeper on the shelve.

I seriously can't understand people defending the Pain's fight's animation. I'm not saying there wasn't a fair amount of work put behind it, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter when it looks simply goofy as hell. When people are comparing it with Looney Tunes' style, they're not dissing the quality per se but how out of place it looks.

The red circle wasn't added to indicate something.

It's part of the animation.

The animators forgot to erase it.

You fucking idiots. If you run that fast of course it gives the illusion of a centrifugal spin of your legs. Hehehe derr gotta go fast memes...

Oh. That's different

Looks fine to me

>that filename

Anyframefromakikan.jpg

posting berserk is cheating

>parked in the grass

Loving every laugh.

Honestly I don't know why people act like the 2d animation in this show is any better than the 3d. Most of the 2d animation is fucking dreadful.

It looks cool in motion you nigger. One frame that looks janky doesn't mean it's all bad.

The entire fight looks bad you shit-eating narutard

I'm disgusted that nobody posted Higurashi yet

I was too busy being horrified to notice any of that.

Narutards really hate this episode, you know? Just like you.

Sonic X was pretty bad

>N-no y-you

Try harder

But it is true, go see the discussions everywhere.

Holy shit

I swear to god there are more cars every time I see this image.

I feel you, user

That's gotta be fake.....right? RIGHT??

GURRRRAAAAAAAHHHH

You can see how the budget runs out

One piece is literally just cut and paste for almost all of it's episodes

Underrated/10

I hope none of you actually think this is bad animation.

But naruto is still the best
Q
U
A
L
I
T
Y

deta kore

>this shit is still going on
how much filler is it even possible to crank out holy shit

You think this is filler

THIS IS PLOT user
IMPORTANT PLOT

So, I guess this is the QUALITY thread?
Is there any new QUALITY from the Spring 2016 season, or this thread just the same boring rehash pictures that we've all already seen a hundred times already?