Catalan leader says he will abide by independence vote but will first seek negotiated solution with Spain

Catalan leader says he will abide by independence vote but will first seek negotiated solution with Spain.

Fucking pussy, all the show for nothing, catalans lost my sympathy forever, it was all just for the money.

bbc.com/news/live/world-europe-41567394

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-10/spain-responds-considers-puigdemont-speech-declaration-independence-expected-apply-a
twitter.com/KRLS/status/1887043954
historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5139/
youtube.com/watch?v=hyGoH551GVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((you))) appear overexcited by this post.

They say they are actually independent due to a long story where Spain never collaborated to their *feels*

EU is backing this dialogue shit, want you want to get there, a civil war?

It's like brexit, they will do it with the supervision of the ((((((((((((((((((((((EU)))))))))))))))))))))

goy

sure it was just for the money, what made you think it wasn’t. also you think they have it in them to negotiate all new trade deals and a relationship with the eu?

cucks. they should do it balkan way: quick and violent

Bro, it's just a prank. LOL.

No. He says he declares the independence but at the same time he suspends it in order to seek 'dialogue' with spain.

Tipical catalan. All talk no action.

Pathetic desu

>quick and violent
Cucks can't do that very well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He didn't declare anything. Turn the tv off

All the Spanish army, police and paramilitary police is stationed right now in Catalonia, the parliament was even surrounded by special forces (GEOs)

Puigdemont went the 88 dimensional chess, no other choice right now.

It's actually the slovenian way. Dunno if Slovenia is considered balkan or not.

>do it balkan way: quick and violent
10 years, 7 months, 1 week and 5 days of war with NATO bombings you mean?

> quick and violent
> no armed forces

Are you a soldier?

>independence
Implying our democratic dear EU would let such a thing happen. I can't believe so much people in Catalogne and all over the media thought it was even possible.

Slovenia did declare independence, Puigdemint did not

ffs people can't listen

sovereign citizens BTFO lmao

Slovenia declared independence but annulled it immediately to keep working with Yugoslavia on a more slow and stable secession.

Spain declares article 155 anyway, prepare to get ass blasted Catalan bros. zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-10/spain-responds-considers-puigdemont-speech-declaration-independence-expected-apply-a

LMAO

Yes. Puigdemont did not.

He did.

Turn off the tv, listen to it again. If your government '''interprets''' this as a declaration of independence it's ridiculous

>America has Trump
>Asia has Kim and Isis
>Europe has a bunch of pussies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING EFFEMINATE FAGGOTS

>bourgeois in charge of national self-determination

so no one know if he declared it independent or not?

Maybe he just feels the Catalans need a good beat down. Time for a power grab!

twitter.com/KRLS/status/1887043954

I don't read moonspeak

Shills on damage control

He just suspended the unilateral declaration of independence a few weeks, Its all ok.

it would've been pretty funny that while all of the army was in Cataluña, Euskadi declared independence.

He didn't. The most he said was that he has a mandate for Catalonia to be independent. It's funny that with all the legalism on the spanish side now they can't interpret a simple sentence

>El Pais
Alright, turn off the tv and the castillian newspapers and go listen to the speech

Alright, a simple question - is Catalonia a sovereign state or not now?

>The virgin dialogue
>We propose to suspend independence declaration to start dialogue in the coming weeks
>The chad declaration
>The whole Vietnamese people, animated by a common purpose, are determined to fight to the bitter end against any attempt by the French colonialists to reconquer their country.

historymatters.gmu.edu/d/5139/

>8 seconds

leave them alone. His own praetorian guard is going to kill him because he's a traitor.

youtube.com/watch?v=hyGoH551GVA

More than zero.

No.

Catalonia doesn't have China next door to supply them with AK's and shit.

That would be extremely intolerant

Yes but no, independence is there but you can´t touch it, cause i`ll be illegal, so they're on their own but not till daddy let them

EIGHT. SECONDS.

Spain isn't a massive colonial superpower.

You're missing the point, it's not easy to go full Ho Chi Minh without some serious backing. Who the fuck are they going to ask? Surrenderland?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Declared and posponed to talk about its conditions.
Fair enough.

The whore is speaking.

Spaniards are no candies. They're really blood thirsty savages. It's just democracy that make them look like irrelevant cunts.

You mean cancelled to 'talk', which means it's never happening.
Spain doesn't want to talk, no one acknowledges them and the whole companies leaving/not being in the EU kills it.

I can smell her cunt and armpits from here

Catalonia isn't some colony in Indochina reduced to a shithole first by their colonial overlords, next by invading genocidal lunatics. They're the most developed region in Spain. They should be able to manage by themselves. Rice farmers with hand-me-down SKS' did. Otherwise, why would they even bother?

Dont say mean things about ur mom

Omg this fucking retard is going to get FUCKED in a few hours by Spanish police forces for declaring independence for 8 seconds.

>mexico declared independence from spain successfully
>as did Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, almost and entire continent (South America)
>catacucks couldn't
ahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahhaha

Commie armpit sniffer separatist speaking now.

>They should be able to manage by themselves.
Against the rest of the nation with far more people and with that far more weapons? The government of Spain has clearly shown that they're itching to go full Junta on them.

After WW2, France spent 14 years straight at war with its colonies.

> when sex, brushing your teeth and taking a shit lasts longer than your independence

I couldnt care less of what goes on in your lgbt ridden cancerous western tolerance empires, but my faith in humanity today was disappointed. I believed the people stand up for independence and freedom and that fighting spirit is still alive, that money isnt everything but people are willing to sacrifice their wealth for something more holy. Feels bad man, feels really bad, money won again

>>speaks one hour later than announced.
>>they got to him.

Sure

this is the average Catalan woman everyone

>muh far right
>muh racism
>muh refugees
>TODAY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE DAY
Someone kill her already.

Did that stop the illiterate rice farmers against a nuclear capable superpower?

You think we call them kiketalans for fun or something?
Every single time they bring up independentism is because of the money.

Guardia Civil never stopped being junta.

You all wanna b gansta until its time to really do gangsta shit -tier post senpai.

Illiterate rice farmers had backing from neighbouring China. Catalonia has only France next door. Starting to see the outline of the picture yet?

Not even. Micron is 100% behind Spain and would probably send forces against Catalogne.

theyre not the most developed region in spain, actually besides Barcelona every other place in catalonia is no big deal, but Vasque country is much more developed than catalonia, so is Madrid.And there ar some other citys with much better live quality and conditions than Barcelona.

>The Virgin "Sovereignty"

> eight seconds
> vuit segons
> ocho segundos

Damn you're ugly !

Whole companies? More like the head office only.
As for not inside the EU, it's not like EU will reject a rich region to join.

Reminder that her dream society is literally a prehistoric tribe.

>implying

You have more rugged, hardy people with less regard for loss of life in your army when its made out of rice farmers from jungle. Starbucks commies and iphoners cant into practical revolution.

I just heard jets flying past my house

You know every country has to say yes, right?Including spain.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, GERMANS
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN, NOT MANOLOS

I know.
What will be the reason to say no to it?
> muh butthurt broken spain?

Actually true

Catalans want mediated independance whilst knowing Spain wont even discuss it. Spain even thinks they declared it and will use art. 155. So after a few weeks catalans decide that nothing was discussed and declare anyway.
Stop wasting everyone’s time, unless this is some 5d chess to make the eu endorse it.

Nice excuse