What made Ryoko so great, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/i1CEfzj.png
vocaroo.com/i/s1RP2hKgDVyM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Petrea Bruchard.

she has a penis tho

proof.

She was a girl with a lot of character; she was mischievous and outgoing, lovable and childish at times, and loyal to an absolute T. Her character is what I was hoping to see in a lot of anime girls, but only a few kind of past the test.

90's anime girls were da bes

This. While I do like her Jap voice actor, the nglish one felt on point for me. Kind of like how Justin Cook was perfect for Yusuke Urameshi.

My first waifu before i even knew what waifu was.

So many correct answers in this thread.

Sex hair x10

I prefer Washu.

>My first waifu
>first waifu
>first
>before i even knew what waifu was
You still don't, apparently.

>She got replaced in the third OVA by Mona Marshall

She had other characters that were fun to interact with.

seriously though what the fuck was that

Ayeka and Sasami's mother. She's from a future where her family is dead.

Also poor writing.

buh?

This so much

Her hair was awesome

Isn't OVA 4 coming to hopefully explain shit

needs more Kiyone

Femdom vibes.

She's not in the OVA.

user there was no third OVA. They probably couldn't get the funding or something. I'm sure it would be so shit I would just want to forget it existed anyway.

THICC

The free spirit part is a big attraction, backed up by her pure unconditional love for Tenchi.

Yeah, her.
Do you want the long explanation?

Playing Gameboy automatically makes you best girl. Aisha did the same thing in Outlaw Star, and she was also best girl. Coincidence? I think not.

MY FUCKING DICK.

Yeah, I thought that was weird that she ended being this aberration capable of killing those goddess'; and I don't remember reading anything Kajishima might've said about it.

>Aisha
>Ryoko
Not enough art of em.
i.imgur.com/i1CEfzj.png

So the Choushin were trying to prove that there was something greater then themselves.
Washu decided to lock away her memories and start from the ground up using science.
Tsunami gave the trees to the first emperor of Jurai then decided to become the fucking Lorax until she decided it would be more fun to be a little girl.
Tokimi stuck with the original plan, to tweak the universe into creating this greater being.
I'm fuzzy on how much Z factored into the results, but he was one of the things created- a being that could use the Light Hawk Wings with no medium.
But for every action, there is an equal an opposite reaction. These reactions to Tokimi's actions coalesced in a being called the Counter-Actor. For some reason, this is Ayeka and Sasami's mother Misaki. This is why she's strong enough to put fear into Ryoko, bless her heart.

Z somehow pulled her from the far future where Azusa and Funaho have died, and Misaki couldn't deal with the grief, went mad and started slaughtering people.
All the black spots are places where the palace guards shot her.

I don't know how a kiss from Tenchi was able to calm her down.

Now keeping in mind the scene where Tokimi was nearly throttled to death, look at the picture you replied to and imagine how Tokimi is going to react.

I like the sound she made when she flew.

I refused to watch the third OVA because of that and seeing as how it was apparently absolutely terrible, I do not regret my decision in the slightest.

Needs more Washu.

The guy who drew that is still around in drawfag threads.
He still hasn't fucking finished that.
Will be the five year anniversary of that thread this October.
I need to go into the drawfag threads and harass the faggot until he finises it.

Ai was better then 3. Fuck. Even Pretty Sammy and Magical Cooking Club was better then 3.

vocaroo.com/i/s1RP2hKgDVyM

You OK there, Kermit?

>brown

>Tokimi stuck with the original plan, to tweak the universe into creating this greater being.
I'm fuzzy on how much Z factored into the results, but he was one of the things created- a being that could use the Light Hawk Wings with no medium.

Ah, fuck, I remember now. Yeah she was essentially stirring chaos in the universe in hopes that doing so would produce a powerful being -- Z

And as you said, doing so also came with negative effects. This was also part of a theory in which Mihoshi is related to Tokimi's tampering with the universe, and how after her unfortunate accident revealed in OVA3, she's became an aberration in her own right.

Then Tokimi joined the harem. Tenchi's fucking three gods.

I still have doubts about that.
She's definitely part of the family, but I see nothing suggesting that he's shtupping her.

I always figured Mihoshi's luck is more related to her being Washu's descendent, like how Mitoto can bend space to appear on any spaceship to clean it.
If your theory is correct, I wonder if Seina is another reaction to Tokimi?

this is actually funny

Why else would she be in Goddess form with Washu and Tsunami?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1RP2hKgDVyM

This makes me miss Matt K. Miller a lot.

Last thing I remember him VA'ing for is Final Fantasy X as a random Chocobo stable master, and even Sasami's VA was there.

>Sasami's VA
shelinda was boner fuel

Her mission has been accomplished, so what else is there to do but chill at the house?
They were taking a family portrait, she's family and she's there, so why not get dressed up like the rest?

If there was anything to suggest she's joined the harem, I'd believe it, but I just don't see anything of the sort.

>I always figured Mihoshi's luck is more related to her being Washu's descendent

That could be it too. Just one of many theories people come up with.

However, the man that ended up doing the nasty with Washu was capable of pulling the same space-bending stunts as his descendants. But when you compare all of them, Mihoshi ascends to another level of bull-shit.

Universe had better characters then the OVA.

she has a refrigerator for a torso, no ass, and pudding stains on her face

kiyone shits all over the ova3 girls tho

Let's look at the other Universe girls.
Like Achika Masaki.

Ayeka is better.

Unlike modern moeblobs she is strait forward in what she wants. She is talkative, likable, and fun. Such things appeal to shy guys.

Mayuka Masaki.

Ayeka is worst girl. Airi and Tennyo agree.

the first and third movies are solid
its a shame kagashima is such a shit about the universe cannon
his take on tenchi's mom is a complete let down compared to achika's sacrifice

that second movie though. what a glorious clusterfuck
it's like shitting out of my eyeballs, but a satisfying shit i've been holding in all day

a shitty sasami clone that was younger than sasami but looked older

Dear god, haven't seen you in ages.

Not that shitty. They wanted to continue the Universe series with Baby Mayuka, and at some point, Nagi was going to join the household.

>yfw Yosho had a Tenchi harem before Tenchi
>Yazuha, Ibeki, Haruna

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

No one remembers the clone/daughter/sister of Ryoko.

i wouldn't mind a reboot staring sakuya with her harem of tenchi girls who all now have penises and take turns brutally raping her

hurrr, muh time stop
hurrr, muh purified water doesn't conduct electricity
hurr, muh planet needs me, WOOSH!

she was kuterak fa fuctuib eabjer

Anyone remember Dark Washu?

Have you come to accept that Tenchi in Tokyo is the best Tenchi show because it is a deconstruction of the harem genre or are you still swallowing the blue pills like Ryoko swallows semen?

Are...you OK?

I enjoyed Tokyo. Got the disc set with DVDs and BluRays. Includes the OVA.

Shame they didn't keep the sequel idea for Universe.

Tokyo was boring as shit.
Universe was good, but butchered the characterization.
OVA for life.

lazy knock off of mecha washu from universe
that whole line of manga read like devient art fanfiction

i'd rewatch it if i could find a decent quality torrent
also, bakemonogatari is a better deconstruction of harem anime and completely ups the ante for tenchi ova 4

i doubt kagashima will come even close

you heard me mother fucker
she was kuterak fa fuctuib eabjer!

First and Third are pretty good, especially the third if you watch it last after marathoning everything else.

Weird decision to make that second movie based on these novels that aren't translated and have a split continuity. Still liked it, though, too bad they couldn't pull a Dragonball with their movies and make each one based on the Hasegawa books, going down the line.

they should have just discontinued the ova continuity and switched to making a tenchi movie once every five years

all these fucking spinoffs stink or are so tangentially related they might as well not have any connection

Well, the Mangas were just expanding on the OVA universe. Also the closest we get to RyoOhKi and Tenchi sharing a romantic moment, so Tenchi just isn't a family pet fucker.

What, you didn't like Pretty Sami or Magical Girl Cooking Club?

How come Sasami got the most spinoffs? Seriously, an anime about Ryoko's life of being a space pirate would be amazing.

>so Tenchi just isn't a family pet fucker
Ask yourself if you blame him.

1. i fap to sasami, but i'm not some knuckle dragging otaku

2. it was easier to parody card captor sakura than make something original

3. sasami is better than ryoko in every way so of course she gets all the love

toxiplasmosis

Aww shit

>sasami is better then Ryoko

>How come Sasami got the most spinoffs?
Because she was the little girl that everyone absolutely loved.

Same reason that Illya got a spinoff, but not as lewd.

i also know a trick i can do with both my fists
i call it, the cunt and anus destroying mega wombo combo

sasami isn't an old and busted kagato cumsleeve that was merged with a robot butler for no good reason

I recognize that girl!

He thinks he knows what a cunt looks like. It's cute.

i'm talking to one right now

No. Sasami's old and busted and legally dead and was revived by a tree goddess.

it isn't rape if her birth certificate is no longer valid
and trees can't press charges either

just putting that out there

Thiiiis big.

That wouldn't have been a bad idea. It did get tiring to see every incarnation of Tenchi not be the same coherent line of continuity and everyone else just doing their own fucking thing. You could've had the OVA stop at two and instead of wasting time with an OVA3, you continue it through movies as you mentioned.

Maybe in a split-timeline your idea has come to fruition.

OVA 4 brings all the different timelines together and they fight Super Turbo Kagato.