This is literal slavery. The players need to revolt against the slavemasters. If they all kneel...

This is literal slavery. The players need to revolt against the slavemasters. If they all kneel, they can't all be fired. #BlackLivesMatter

twitter.com/BrutheWang/status/917811626472017920

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQCQFH5wOJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aaaaaahahahahaha

Here's a $50m contract you subhuman slave nigger!

we are truly living in the age of enlightenment , trump is going to save america

Stand for the anthem, or lose your rich lifestyle. Make your choice, nignogs.

BEND

i cant wait til my people start their own league and show these dumb ass crackers whos boss

How quickly they fold. Trump just kept turning up the heat until they relented. I wish he would do the same to his RINO colleagues in Washington.

go to /lgbt for your nignog issues, faggot

He's working on it.

That's what 2018 is for, he can't blow all of the steam too early.

>can't all be fired
HAHAHAHAHA just wut???

>getting paid millions of dollars to play sportsball is slavery
Make this happen, black Twitter.

why do you idiots even care what people do in a game, is football that big a religion to this country?

so much winning

First, yes, football is the #1 sport in the U.S.
Second, this is really about the white fans being pissed at these rich, entitled black players basically giving whitey the finger before every game. This was never about police brutality.

nice letter, but pic related would have been more to the point.

Yeah this is typical boomer shit.
>advance the dialogue
>respect opinions
>set aside divisions
>underlying issues
I certainly respect everyone's right to protest, but I think this particular protest is fucking stupid. This is their job, no one else gets to protest at work to a captive audience and keep their job, save for political opinion shows. And shit like protesting the anthem, flag, tearing up the constitution, etc is a certain way to lose support not gain it.

But nevertheless it is real sad that the league owners would make a rule like this at this time, in response to losing viewership and support after initially being so liberal over it. It just shows that like everything else in this world the nfl is ruled by Mammon, worship of money.
NFL should have had a policy against political protests of any sort a long time ago, and they should have applied the policy the moment that Kaepernick first knelt and fired him right then and there. Now they've let themselves get backed into this corner with no good options because they were too cucked to ever stand for any principles before.
That's the biggest problem with boomers, none of them have any principles, they're too infected with pragmatism and hey lets just let anything fly so long as the money keeps flowing in. But people desire principles, pragmatism is just exploitation and manipulation and it always leads to the same end game: crises like what is now occurring and it all ends up for naught.

OY VEY NOTTHE FUNDING

Goodell is such a flip flopping pussy.

"We believe that everyone should stand..."

>literal slavery.

cuck

It was literally about police brutality.

It's so strange how Trump grabbed this and twisted into his own narrative. Also scary for a leader to do something like that.

>fired
where does it say this? at best they will be fined which is probably more effective

>It was literally about police brutality.

Maybe for Kap, but for all the nigs that followed, it was black vs white. And even for Kap, it was stupid because police don't disproportionately shoot black suspects. That's just a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQCQFH5wOJo

Fucking funny as hell.
>CNN: what is Trump doing, why is he inserting himself in this!
>CNN: League stands together in powerful rebuke of Trump
>CNN: America stands with the NFL!
>CNN: Nuh uh, liberals aren't saying 'Fuck America' despite their statements saying exactly that. This protest is REALLY about . . .
>Wait, why are ratings declining sharply?
>Kaep promises to stand if someone will just hire him again?
>NFL: All you faggots better start standing
>Uh oh, Trump wins again

>Also scary for a leader to do something like that.
Why are liberals so scared of everything all the time? You seem to think if you say its scary that everyone will be like you and be scared of whats happening.

Say its something he should be worrying about jobs or focusing on other things rather than say you are SCARED. Liberals make themselves out to be such weak losers... maybe you are. I guess it is just the feminine weakness that powers the left these days. I am so scared of the big bad Trump and what he is talking about.

you need to go back..

Way too little, and way too late.

The players had the choice, stand for America, or kneel for BLM terror and lies. They chose to kneel, they chose dead cops, they chose a bullshit media narrative of evil ypipo picking on angelic PoC who dindu nuffin, they chose a race war.

They showed their true colors, they're more than happy to take the white mans money while attacking white people, this a Rubicon that cannot be uncrossed.

Except it NEVER was. They never gave a FUCK about white people getting killed by police. This was purely about black people not wanting to get arrested for committing crimes.

Those black athletes have a right to kneel in protest, and you as white men (pure evil) have to take it. Have you not been educated? It's time to change, gang. Let's be better.

>Encourage black players to quit
>NFL goes belly-up
>The left successfully destroys an American "institution"

What happened to leftist gloating over this?
I told you. The sponsors say nice things and don't pull out because they darent have the negative attention, but as sure as shit they will not renew sponsorship.

Too late

NIGGER

Extirpate niggers from American soil!

every action has a re-action you filthy cuck
no action goes without repercussions
"freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences" and all that jazz
:^)

They just care for the money, idiots.
As soon as kneeling is forgotten, they'll come uo with another dumbass thing to insert politics into games.
Fucking kiñl the NFL already

>Stand for the anthem ,continue making millions of dollars a year for playing a game, while continuing your political activism when you aren't on the field
OR
>FUCK WHITEY IMMA DO WHAT I DO
I wonder which option the fine athletes of the Nigger Felon League will pick?

If a soldier tried that shit they would be fired on the spot. Why doesn't the NFL and associated teams have the same right to fire?

> implying white players can't fill the NFL just as effectively

We eliminate another source of wealth for niggers. Oh no!

>Expecting niggers to follow the rules
They will still kneel and some will be fired and then they'll blame the NFL and not themselves for not following the rules.

Hating niggers in advance,

Henk

They have the right to protest, and the owners have the right to fire them for losing customers. Free Market Capitalism is a beautiful thing.

NFL players are in a union.

God I wish these subhumans were never brought over.

Libbie admits defeat.

Latest FBI statistics

So you'll willingly segregate and then blame white people for selfssegregating right?

Fucking nig

You can't be the boss
Obvious reasons

I agree sir. To long have these sports gotten niggers out of the ghetto. I support the destruction of the NFL and players spitting on the flag for that goal.

Sorry pal, we're probably going to have to kill all of you.

They say poverty is what makes niggers act like niggers, but Hispanics are just as poor as blacks are, but they aren't anywhere near as criminal.

>Slave
>Employee
Chose one

KYS.

Slavery is a job that you can't leave. Employment is an agreement to submit to an employer for pay. This isn't oppression, it's an employer telling his employees what to do, as happens everywhere.

HATE FACTS

Its not slavery if you are paid. While you are on the clock your rights dont matter as much.

Holy Fuck

So do any of those players that are kneeling do anything the other 6 days a week or is kneeling on Sunday all they do to make a change?

i find that bullshit as well. This kneel or not is so fueld up now. If they stand up everyone will know they actually don't want but getting "forced". After half of the staff kneeled with them.
Just let it happen. May the NFL die or may it survive carried by a 75% black fanbase idc

If you can't stand for the flag get out
Don't tell me 'Muh freedom of speech'
I'd believe you if I'd ever once seen a negro taking responsibility for himself.
What else are they doing to take responsibility for society other than disrespecting the flag? Is the answer 'nothing. Ever'?

Beat me to it

>So do any of those players that are kneeling do anything the other 6 days a week

Yeah, they bang white bitches. This is their entire strategy for taking power in America.

Lol niggers couldn't manage to organize a football game if you gave them all the time in the world

Poor whites are also less likely to commit crime and do better on sats on average than rich blacks. Money definitely effects people but not to the same extent being a nigger does.

More racist facts.

Now it's time to shame the NFL for being unamerican because they're silencing first amendment rights. Also that it's racist, because they're silencing black people protesting racial injustice. Just beat them back and forth like a fucking pinball.

>it's not about the flag or anthem
>insists on doing it during the anthem with the flag out
What did coloreds mean by this?

>trump's first and only victory as a president is preventing free speech

Literally OMG

Niggers played themselves by starting this shit. There will always be racism, so in theory the protest will never end. If they kneel forever, it will become meaningless and ignored. If they stop kneeling, they lose and look weak. This was a stupid protest and now they're stuck in a no-win situation.

Obama injected himself into EVERYTHING, if for no other purpose than to talk about himself.

fucking saved

Putting uppity niggers in their place is a huge win, actually.

NIGGERS BTFO

fucking this

>AYY YO MY SON DINDU
Obongo inserting himself into Trayboon and Zimzam pissed off millions of people. not just "republicans" either.
Eternal reminder that the police didn't even think there was a case until Obama linked goons stormed in

Spoiled faggots. I can't wear a button supporting one political cause or another at work; I'd get fired. It's not a free speech issue, dumb faggots. They're ruining a brand that relies on the public liking them.

Any player who stands for that national anthem might as well be an Uncle Tom. No way any self respecting black man should stand just because white said so. They stand, and I'm never watching the NFL again.

But there is no police brutality. If a group of people has a violent crime (specifically gun crime) rate 600% higher than white people, it stands to reason that they'll get into situations with police in which the use of force will be justified more often than white people.

Too many dimensions!

lel

they are telling the negro to stand for the anthem while bending the knee to trump

pottery

Tired of winning

dats wacist wyte boi

The Niggers wont stop till they have a white man out there whipping them if they kneel

But I'm sure there are hundreds if not thousands of others who are ready and willing to sign with the NFL.

I hope they continue chimping just to see the damage control

Imagine all the fights and shootings there would be at the games.

t. conservative hick who lives in perpetual fear of the government taking his little guns away lol

you people get more hypocritical by the hour, I swear

That’s right, you better fucking stand, boy! Nobody gives a fuck about your protest, white money > black lives

Guess those underwater basket weaving classes are finally going to pay off when the NFL dies

Ya see

I might respect their revolt if they actually syoofld for something

But as soon as their precious paychecks are threatened they back down. Rather then sticking to their "beliefs" and throwing the money back in their owners faces.

When was the last time this fucking happened?

>hurr durr the NFL brings people together
It's literally about people choosing a side and rooting for the other side to lose.

And this is how you disenfranchise the (((NFL))). You fucking traitors refuse to stand? Patriots destroy your livelihoods, your social lives, and eventually your lives (and those around you). Resistance is futile. There is no compromise. Submit, or fall.

>I wish he would do the same to his RINO colleagues in Washington.
They're next. Cap this.