Why does Taylor Swift look 50 years old in this pic?

Why does Taylor Swift look 50 years old in this pic?

And why is he grabbing her arm?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get your eyes tested.

He usually directs them when in public, so they know who's paying the checks.

why does she wear the diaper?

nice phone posting shill.

He's draining her life force to punish the goyim

>implying she looks any younger than Brigitte Macon

Noooo, did taytay weinsteined her way up celebrity?

all the jewish cock shes taken rly took its toll on her

not to mention the EWS parties that she's probably attended..the jews greatest pleasure in this life is taking a white christian woman and defiling her, it gives them an insane high.

Yeah bro.

Look how hungry he is.

He can’t control his thirst either.

Did he fuck Kate Middleton?

From the body language.

Hell no.

He looks scared to touch her.

Wow.

He looks seriously creepy here.

He should be.

fuckin Jews showing their true form.

White women age like milk.

I really wonder...

ring finger longer than index finger

Her head is fucking huge

Not a particularly flattering picture (not just because she is standing next to the fat ugly jew), but she doesn't look 50. Just bad angle/lighting.

What does this have to do with politics, you celebrity worshiper?

thats a nice conyo

Until one can suspect Weinstein did stuff to kids, he's the standard life-enjoying kinky slob pussy-profiteering sweet talking corporate exec having his way with greedy women or poor girls who don't know better (this is sinful, however)

I don't accept this friendly merchant as my pound of flesh for the ritual abuse and sacrifice of children for how long has it been going on?

And as always, the scapegoat is the Ewige Jude. "Mazeltov brothers the goyim have surrendered their entertainment and finance business to us! Let's hope the plebs won't lynch us after a few decades! :DDD"

Is the Military-Industrial Complex jewish?

More importantly, why is her head so fucking huge?

high testosterone

no , sex change

She's white. Expiry date: 17 y/o

in all the pics I've seen of Weinstein with women, he's always holding or grabbing them with a very firm possessive grip. None of the women show any obvious objection to it either meaning everyone in those pictures has sucked or fucked the old jews smegma covered wang

Well, that's the price you have to pay to reach stardom. There's no shortage of attractive, charming and talented actors in LA, but only a limited number of projects which need them. If you want to succeed over others, you either need to go the extra mile (like sucking someone's cock) or to have connections (aka the jewish way).

Is she very tall, or is he very short?

She is clone

her feets need my cum on them

he was inside her, wasn't he

he had her lips wrapped around his fat veiny cock

''she'' is a dude.I ll make a thread fully explaining everything about the transgender agenda.Lurk here and you will see it.

Based career progression merchant living the dream.

She’s also taller than him.

She doesnt, youre just a faggot

Her feet look fookin' huge in this pic. Gnarly ass toes too. I bet she has one of those assholes where the brown extends 2 full inches outside of the asshole. I know you fuckers love her, but this pic grosses me the fuck out, lol.

>Why does Taylor Swift look 50 years old in this pic?
She doesn't.
And why is he grabbing her arm?
Because that fat jew porker your little aryan princess like so many others already have.

>Why does Taylor Swift look 50 years old in this pic

Germanic genes.

not today shlomo

stop right there criminal scum

You cant handle the truth ? Your women age like shit. They look wrinkled and pasty by the age of 25. Im talking about the ethnic swedish minority btw. Not the shitskins your are fucking Svencuck.

Her head is huge because she’s not a female. She’s a man. Kate was never pregnant cause trannies can’t get pregnant. The 3 kids aren’t theirs.

You should user. Too many newfags and shills posting all these trannies thinking they’re women and promoting (((their))) agenda

She’s a man baby

>yes goy!
>taylor swift is a woman!
being this retarded

*man!!!
damn kikes

Because she isn't letting herself gain the correct amount of weight for her age. If she gained 5-10 pounds she'd look better. But her audience is so young she has to look like one of them as long as possible. May be impossible to keep her fans unless she switches gears to appeal to an older audience,

You’re the one being out jewed and deceived. Goy gotta goy

He's trying to steal her life force

she has ugly feet

Relax bro.

There are women who are 5’11. It’s not that uncommon.

D-d-did he desecrate her?

It’s not her height. I’ve seen taller women than her and they were actually women. Tay is a tranny. Most “female” celebrities are trannies

I meant to direct this to

Yes she's red because he was eating her pussy 5 minutes before the pic

>shiksa
he can take any goy girl he likes

>Y-you're being "jewed"
>S-she's a man in drag
>My Rabbi told me so!
fucking hell
are you paranoid delusional schizho or just a dirty jew liar?

by the way taylor is recoiling i think she knows what's up

Harvey "wanna shekel?, suck my schmeckle" Weinstein.

paranoid delusional schizo it is

Based on that pic, absolutely. She’s a huge wohym power bitch so expect her to go nuclear soon.

>And why is he grabbing her arm?

cuz he can

DELETE THIS

Wait, is her "look what you made me do" song about him? It makes sense

Lads, does this big reveal mean soda can Dan is next? Will he ever be caught?

Keep your Jews away from our future Queen.

ohshi-
what does it mean?
....?..........

> Mfw I will never corner her in a hallway at a dinner party and masturbate onto her feet
Why live?

Look how high that chixa is on the right of photo

ywn lather your obese, pale, and hairy body in a hotel shower while tay-tay is watching and dying a little inside.

Is she still our queen?

>Kate Middleton
Kate is a 9/10 from distance but a 4/10 close up.

>Tripfag
>The lowest of the chan scum. these morons try to justify their pathetic existences by establishing an identity on a forum that is known for anonymity.

>plebit tripfag for no reason accusing others of beeing newfags
go back

IF THIS KIKE MOLEST TAYTAY I AM GOING TO LOSE MY SHIT

>being personally offended by others using a tripcode
rabbi please

What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=3tmd-ClpJxA

They're bloomers, athletic underwear meant to keep the vegana covered during vigorous body movements.

Jesus Christ how many women did he fuck?

KIKED

He should be scared, pretty sure the Royal Family would send an agent to assassinate his ass if he tried some shit like that. I for one would approve.

The side profile of her face looks a bit like Joan Rivers', but otherwise I'm not really seeing it.
If that was the average body of a 50-year-old, then I'd actually be into MILFs (and use paper bags more often).

because of total lack of meat

complete lack of muscle tone/fitness

Yes, because Trump is the first business mogul to interact with politicians in NYC ever.

post link to thread here when you create it plz

She used to look cute.

>used to
yes rabbi!

>Kate
For me it was Pippa

They are all trans. Many people like that in normal society also. Not the obvious ones. Science really has gone too far.

>tone
i dont mean her face
i mean everything else

and dont anyone come in here and suggest that meat=fat

when i say meat i mean MEAT, not adipose