Shaun KANG is speaking at my school currently, I'm about to go in, tell me what to do, Paul

Shaun KANG is speaking at my school currently, I'm about to go in, tell me what to do, Paul

Ask him about his white privilege.

Ask him if he's really black

Tell him he's a fucking white dude LARPing

Ask are traps gay

Well since my name is Paul. I can do this. Ask him if he prefers talcum x or Shawn Lang.

Ask him why hes pretending to be a black guy since both of his parents are white.

Youll get all the pussy at your school if you take him down for us.

Kang*

Ask him what he does for darker black people to make up for his white passing privileges.

Tell him he is a white faggot, and not really black

T A L C U M X

“Do you feel in charge?”

-Ask him to name what's stopping a black kid from going to Harvard law school. When none of them are racial, ask what more freedoms and equality does he want.

-Show the crime statistics and how they correlate with being arrested.

-Ask why Hindus aren't discriminated against and are literally the #1 highest earning racial group in America (while being dark skinned, in fact many are darker than Obama)

Shaun King is not white, he is a Jew.

Do you guys want pictures during it? Can and will provide, I get credit either way

Ask him to take an ancestry DNA test

Trigger the buckets of talcum powder you rigged on the auditorium ceiling beforehand.

Make sure you bring your rope.

Might I also add 50% of the audience is black, 30% Jew, and the rest are here because our professors are having us go

go there with a backpack and after 30 minutes
scream allahu akbar and throw the backpack
on the stage and film it

you should go in, and then ask 'excuse me sir, I thought black American Shaun King was speaking? Was he unable to make it so they replaced him with you a white ally

>YOUR A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>LOOK EVERYONE THE WHITE MALE IS OPPRESSED HAHAHAHHAHA

Do it

Too many sheriff's and police here
At a university

Here's the stage

WEEEEEEEEEW LADDIE

this

You should out LARP him as even a blacker guy.

Beat his ass.

Ask him if he knows the colonels secret recipe.

You ain't gonna do shit anyway. You could become a hero but you won't
You have an opportunity to be pur guy but you won't. You'll sit back and let him talk shit about your race and you will just deal with it like a pansy. There's a reason he refuses to get a DNA test done and show the results publicy. But you won't call him out. When you are old and dying on your bed and your black grandkids are twerking as you die, you will look back to this day in regret. Regret that you could of stood up to the degeneracy

CALL
HIM
A
CRACKER

Ask him if he's going to hook up with Dolezal so they can become the first transnigger couple.

this. refer to him as talcum x

slap him, call him a cracker, and tell him to snap out of this jiggaboo make believe he's got going on

this.

oding on black pills

generally ask that the lights be turned down because they seem to be washing out his complexion and then ask him what "bix nood" means.

Get a sample of his DNA, make sure you document how you got it so he can't claim you used a fake sample, send it to get it tested. Post results for the lulz

THIS call him Talcum X

>give a real kang $50 to call him a cracker out loud during Talcum's speech
>film it

Keep an eye out for used soda cans or anything you can pull his DNA from. Let's prove this dude is white.

As him if he prefers Talcum X or Martin Luther Cream?

White people literally appropriating black's race now.

SHOUT OUT AND RECORD " STOP PRETENDING TO BE BLACK TO MAKE MONEY FROM THE GRIEVANCE INDUSTRY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!"

This

>get some real niggas from the hood
>offer them some gibs to come in and start hooting and hollering calling him whitey
>extra if you get them to say DATS RITE

Kill him