What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

reportingproject.net/underground/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3:made-to-be-smuggled&catid=3:stories&Itemid=17
youtube.com/watch?v=g5Idza0B6mA
youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0&index=10&list=PL_cpu_8HkDbLtzgbhicgiBGTctIg3uyOW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sucessful russian catalonia

That's a weird way to spell Königsberg.

Lots of squatting and krokodil.

Weapons sales and literal tons of cigarettes

It's Prussia right?

Probably people squatting and eating semechki.

Russian baltic navy and short range nuclear missiles.

Russian missiles and military bases

My grandparents used to live there until they were executed by the Soviets. They were proud residents of Königsberg.

>was

a perfect example of what happens when you let Slavs rule anything. it becomes like every other slav-run area: a dilapidated wasteland of alcoholism and failure. Hitler was right about Slavs, look at pic related and tell me I'm wrong.

Its actually pretty decent compared to most of regions in Russia.
Kaliningrad is nice.
Lots of military

Shipping and military stuff

Too bad its actually even better than german shitskin filled cities now. Actual photo of Kaliningrad

reportingproject.net/underground/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3:made-to-be-smuggled&catid=3:stories&Itemid=17

checked

so are they ethnic russians or do they just speak russian?

>german shitskin

Tasty digits, my dude.

Kaliningrad HDI is about equal to average of poland
yes it can take much of europe in a war, but it isn't too bad to live in

This better than this youtube.com/watch?v=g5Idza0B6mA

Yes, its all ethnic russian now
Germany is brown as shit, i swear Berlin is 75% arab/nigger.

Looking at it on Google Earth, it's one small village, some trees and a fuck ton of Iskander missile sites.

This is where the whole autistic german thing started. Is kaput now.

no, it fucking isn't. everyone being suicidal, unemployed and shooting up industrial chemicals is just as bad, if not worse than having rapefugees. Kill yourself Russiaboo faggot. Try living in a commieblock your entire life and then tell us what you think about Russia.

NOTHING.

I always forget about that place

>45

You can thank Russians for that.

I live in a commie block.
Lol.
It's okay, balcony is nice
I mean restroom is small as shit, but i am not american, so its okay too.

>than german shitskin filled cities
You can just say german.

>Russia is gommunisd
Why are Americans so retarded

Can confirm.

the USSR is gone, but the commieblocks are still there you dumb nigger

The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian has no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

Male life expectancy of 60

It was fucking higher when the Germans had it in the 1800s

kek lad

>Russian infrastructure is still the same as when it was communist
>pic related

>pic related

Its around 70 now. Its funny how life expectancy for whites in America has dropped in recent years, doesn't it? Maybe you should help that statistic out by kys.
Its been proven that ethnic russians, genetically, have no asian admixture. And if you are going to talk shit about finno-ugric people, keep in mind that Finland has highest IQ in Europe, as well as it beats US in education like US beats african countries. Even Russia does better and has better scores, despite all the minorities.

Russian Navy warm water access.

"Kaunas" sounds like Finnish

"Whites"

You know they count Mexicans and arabs in that stat, Ivan

>slavnigger diaspora having the audacity to post le 56% meme despite being too ashamed to reveal that he's a toilet cleaner living in western Europe

>more than 60 life expectancy
>in 1800s

the highest life expectancy at that time was 40

Russia.

looks cozy

That's our clay!

No, it belongs to Finland. Everything belongs to Finland.

You sure?
youtube.com/watch?v=f_6AQA4uzD0&index=10&list=PL_cpu_8HkDbLtzgbhicgiBGTctIg3uyOW

The same thing with the Kuril Islands, it's all alcoholism, run down villages, shitty lenin statues next to wooden Orthodox churches. This not even 20 miles from Japan, one of the most developed countries in the world where every shitty suburb has a light rail and updated infrastructure.

Russians are just shit at expansion, even when they had Alaska during tsarist times they were so drunk and stupid they almost extinguished native otters and beaver population for fur so they had to impose limits on hunting.

Rightful Prussian clay

Everything that Russia touches starts looking like Russia

Also its filled with land to sea missiles. Ruskies can cut of baltic sea and halt all naval travel there.

Too bad they did not let Patton to suicide himself and his forces to battle hardened red army that would have wiped floor with him during 45.

Get rid of the Lenin statues and that looks 100x better than any modern Japanese (or any) city.

Soon ground zero

RIGHTFUL PRUSSIAN CLAY

>Anglos bomb Königsberg into ashes
>hurr look how the commies destroyed everything
fucking retard

Berlin is a containment zone. Every human garbage is sent there for later processing. Including the politicians.

>Russian Infrastructure
Oxymoron

nice meme

Fuck off, it's part of Austria. Also return Mexico you dirty thieves ... sorry, forget that, we don't want Mexico back.

based patton

Future capital of europe once putin conquers it all

physics

>implying other cities are better

Just like Cologne, right?

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
ITS SHIT
ALL OF IT IS SHIT
ALL OF RUSSIA IS SHIT!!!!
SHUT UP AND FUCKING DIE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

Why does every Russia thread become a butthurt parade?

>this is what Russian diaspora actually believes
20 million Soviet casualties would have become 40 million real fast

get me out of here :(