Males are an obsolete gender

with artificial wombs and artificial insemination males are no longer necessary. 90% of males are useless eaters and the rest are violent psychopaths that need to be phased out. Males are litteraly useless and inb4 but muh economy muh roads and muh shit we build. Male economoy is a fucking shit name a single job that males do that women can't that's right faggots all the blueprints and shit are already available a female economy would have no violence more equality and better outcomes for the environment take your male stock market shit your military industrial shit and die already

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazons
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vr and sex bots will replace you.
Fuck off.

Women are necessary for reproduction men aren't at all. There can be a billion women and a couple of men and that would be enough. The reverse is not true you are the shit tier gender.

At least when Australians shitpost, it’s funny. Leafs are boring.

Come after me nuts crazy lady and I'll give you a shiner

>At least when Australians shitpost, it’s funny.
and educational*

You have enough female sperm to pull this off? Can't do artificial insemination without your female sperm.

>>name a single job
Critical thought.
/thread

You dumb bitch, you can't have artificial insemination without men.

you only need one or two

Men build and maintain society. Women hang onto their coattails and complain.

The aliens on Jupiter Ascending tried this and their stock was wiped out due to immune disorders.

Men have the XY chromosome, women only has XX. I am sure men will figure something out. Also
>Women doing anything ever
lel

Stay mad, bitch. The man is here to stay and you will forever be a slave to his dick.

>Men disappear from the planet
>"Where do we buy more of those long road things that let us get across the water"
>"I'm running late per usual but FYI I'm gonna be even later than that; I just looked outside and road from my driveway to as far down as i can see is covered with upside-down Kias and Mazda Miatas right now."
>"Yes I'm aware my house has no power I don't know dumb shit like what a circuit breaker is and even if I did think of the spiders near it lol im good girl u kno rite yea u kno haha"
>"I'm hungry..."

>Women are necessary for reproduction men aren't at all.
>you only need one or two
You have really blown the fuck out of yourself huh.

i bet you personally don't build or maintain jack shit and are a net drain on the system. There are plenty of women politicians and leaders there is literally no job you can do that woman can't.

I know this is bait, but men were the best leaders, conquerors, scientists, explorers in human history. Meanwhile, the most important purpose of women was to give birth to children.
It seems that women are obsolete

>there is literally no job you can do that woman can't.

Do =/= Do well

artificial wombs, sex dolls and bots make women obsolete.

women are inferior to men. if a war of the sexes were to happen they'd be swiftly defeated and turned into slaves

name one good male leader that achieved anything of value that didn't involve murdering a bunch of other men and stealing their real estate.

> There are plenty of women politicians and leaders

How many female Presidents of the USA are there ? Oh yeah, still none.

bait

sure if you want to create a species of inbred arabs

So, riddle me this. If you only need one or two males, what would happen to all the male children that are born?

> fucking a robot
enjoy your shitty existence and sour grapes, faggot

Shove a cuckolding in your ass OP, you're a faggot.

Mahatma Gandhi, am i wrong?

You'll need new blueprints, retard

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
and sage

>muh womb
Can be replaced with technological advances. Try again.

just abort them probably or get rid of them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazons

>with artificial wombs
>Men obsolete
?

Serious question: how do you guys manage to be this retarded? I mean, I virtually haven't saw a single Canadian writing something that's not absolutely retarded in an unfunny way. What's your secret? Are you a single person shitposting from a thousands of VPNs or what?

Mahatma Gandhi

Already happened.

Leafpost, do not eat.

Without regard to the mentality of the mother?

Huh, I look forward to seeing the eventual implosion of that society.

>hehe we don't need no men
>except for taxes so we can afford all the welfare for single mothers

Except you are totally wrong.

First off, it requires sperm to make life. Can't do it without sperm. Artificial insemination involves sperm.

Women are only needed as a womb. As soon as a good alternative is found, women become obsolete, as eggs are not needed for reproduction. Its possible to turn so many body parts into eggs, but it is extreme work to try to turn those cells into sperm.

Women are more violent than men. Look at an matriarchy, and you will find them waging war more than men, torturing people more than men, and in general being more evil than male led societies.

Evolutionists have shown that men are bigger than women because that is what is required for the species to survive, because women are more violent than men. If men are the same size or smaller than women, women become violent, beat, torture, and kill the men.

Fuck off cunt. You are the worst of all aspects of humanity. Cunts always destroy civilization. Once men no longer need you to brood fetuses, actual perfect societies will be possible, because there will be no cunts involved to ruin it.

you will still need to build robots that look and behave exactly like women you fucking cuck because you can't fight the urge to stick your dick in something men can all fucking die tommorow and pretty much nothing of value will be lsot for most women

You expected a woman to work?

Women don't even know how to operate what the man created, all the necessary technology to make artificial reproductive systems.

From that Wiki page

> They were brutal and aggressive, and their main concern in life was war

So they just achieved stuff by murdering a bunch of other people and stealing their real estate ? But that's okay coz wimmin, right ?

>with artificial wombs and artificial insemination
SOUNDS LIKE FEMALES ARE OBSOLETE AS WELL

>Pronounces name LY man-TRE-al ARRM-STRAWNG

Jesus fucking christ

mahatma Gandhi was alright too bad he's dead he would have been spared on the day of the rope

>t. shitposting male leaf

The pressures of violent life pushed upon men will only drive us to replace you first

why do canadians think they're good at shitposting?

>behave exactly like women
No one would buy them

It's hilarious to me how roastie advocates such as yourself always resort to homophobia when attacking men, then turn around and complain about homophobia. Dyke cunt.

woman speaking of the day of the rope.. virtually every female only community implodes within a few days or a week. you fucking fools can't even manage fat acceptance "movements" without infighting

You know that we stick our dicks in everything already, right?

kek sex robots will be made so that men will choose them over women. who wants a fat saggy piece of shit. even in your all fem society only the 10's will be bred given the option for a select few to breed the all fem populace.

and besides you only need a handful of men to overthrow useless fuck bags of hormonal flesh. women are useless without men in their society.

besides if a war between sexes were to happen. men will go fascist x1000 and just enslave you. bypassing the robot necessity.

you're speaking as if women were equal to men. your supposed reality is a pipedream. men could actualise the dream of robots and what have you but they wouldn't let it come to that. they'd just enslave women then catalogue them as if they were animals.

women are inferior to men. get over it.

>make retarded bait post
>prove yourself wrong in the first three words
You'll have to try harder than that

I can’t wait for the West to kill off all their men.

Then Muslim and African men will invade the west and rape and enslave all the remaining white women.

>implying

Guaranteed (You)s

>men can all fucking die tommorow and pretty much nothing of value will be lsot for most women

See:
Valiant effort, though.

A FUCKIN LEAF

>with artificial wombs and sexbots females are no longer necessary. 100% of females are useless eaters. Feales are litteraly useless and inb4 but muh enpowerment muh feminism and muh companionship. Female economy is a fucking shit name a single job that females do that women can't that's right faggots all the blueprints and shit are already available a male economy would have no violence more equality and better outcomes for the environment take your feminism shit your roastie vagina shit and die already.

also you speak as if left could enslave the right

> obvious leaf larp b8
> guaranteed thirsty beta replies
I laff every tiem

Kek, have you ever seen women in large groups?

>no violence and more equality

Women are a meme at this point

Why would men need women if we had artificial wombs?

Who will open your jars when we're gone?

>Male economoy is a fucking shit name a single job that males do that women can't

Construction.

How many women work in agriculture
How many women work in construction
How many women work in the trades
How many women work in the energy sector
How many women work in the sanitation sector

HOW MANY WOMEN DO ANY SORT OF WORK WHICH IS DIRECTLY REQUIRED TO MAINTAIN A SOCIETY?

Mens relevance do not come from their ability to reproduce, its the opposite. The only relevance women have to society is their ability to reproduce, if women cannot do that they would be obsolete not the other way around.

Leaf AND a roastie. KYS

Don't forget plumbing and programming, most electrician work too.

Could you imagine a world of only women or only men? It would be boring as fuck.

> with artificial wombs
> Males are obsolete

>artificial wombs will make women obsolete!!
Who will raise the kids then? Men do everything in their power to avoid making even the tiniest sacrifice to their careers in favor of their kids. Who will change diapers, take care of the kid when it's sick, who will watch the kid while you work? The simple truth is that 99% of men only want kids as long as someone else takes care of them, especially kids who are under 8.

Stay mad, princess. Try getting your hands dirty once in a while.

Are they just surviving on outrage clicks at this point?

I would love for some women to go start a town out in the wilderness somewhere with no mans help, tools or knowledge. What's with all the women and low iq shit skins trying to drive men from the very communities, technologies and structures they built?

The entire female world meme is undone by the fact that women can never work together

If tommorow all men were gone women would 1. Be unable to do shit because of how pampered they are in todays society. And 2. Would turn on each other with no men to blame

Just imagine if all males say fuck it and leave womens on their own
>no crude oil drilled
>fuel reserves dried out
>most of the power plants shut down
>no functioning infrastructure
>food shortage in the cities
>holodomor
>total colapse of society
>eventually end of the human race

On the contrary what does males need women for? Other than their vagina. I can't think of one example how could lack of womens cause collapse of the society.

you know that shit is going to be messed up

lmao see what you did here, i am tired of those anti white children shills

You look at artificial wombs/insemination and think males are the gender that has become obsolete...?

Yup, I'm thinkin the leafboys are BACK

>no violence

I give it three generations before humanity is toppled from the top of the food chain

> How many women work in agriculture
literally all of them in places like Africa, in the middle ages women worked the fields while men got their dicks chopped off in a war or died in a plague.
>How many women work in construction
> How many women work in the trades
> How many women work in the energy sector
a lot do and these are all literally government programmes designed to keep masses of males employed. You don't need fucking coal miners at all but you have to have them otherwise men would have nothing to fucking do in the economy.
> How many women work in the sanitation sector
Plenty women work there faggot.

A

Total retarded troll
Good bait

sage

And how many women you think will support you? Nobody can beat the dick

Who needs to reproduce? The world is fucked. Nice try nigger.

A well trained 8 year old child can do the job of a mother seriously, the proof is basically every family in history with more than two children before 1965

>with artificial wombs and artificial insemination males are no longer necessary
>Women are necessary for reproduction men aren't at all
Fucking leafs, I swear.

Africa doesn't even have agriculture unless you consider scraping the seminutritious pulp from inside a tree and squeezing the starch out to be agriculture, or maybe you meant making mud cookies

>take your male stock market shit
This satire is off to a good start. I can't wait for the historical documentary on the chaotic female economy.

good backflip
5/10

What you’re actually pointing out is
> living Humans are unnecessary to create humans.

Once they come up with digital spunk and digieggs its all ogre.

Blade runner had worked its magik on you