(((They))) are trying to ban Black Targets!

New York Society for Ethical Culture’s No More Black Targets campaign has won a Yellow Pencil for Art Direction at the D&AD Awards. No More Black Targets is a collective of artists, diverse in backgrounds, ethnicities and nationalities, working in paint, digital media, patternmaking and also physical installations to challenge gun violence against people of colour in the United States. Online at nomoreblacktargets.com, the campaign includes a range of posters raising awareness for a change.org petition to the International Association of Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors. Visitors to the site are invited to create their own No More Black Target poster.

>make your own target here nomoreblacktargets.com/
>you know what to do

I feel like this is Sup Forums starting an operation but trolling us who are not on here all the time.

1. make your own target
2. make background and foreground colored black
3. ?????
4. profit

>pic related

chek'd n kek'd

Brown targets then?

I like the middle target.

Make targets with the following colors:
Hex-------RGB
#9c7248 (156,114,72)
#926a2d (146,106,45)
#876127 (135,97,39)
#7c501a (124,80,26)
#6f4f1d (111,79,29)

ok, how about a compromise?

we make all targets look like sandniggers instead?

#blackfacetargets

Pic related was on a target in my first apartment. Modified a picture frame box to hang in kitchen and collect BBs. Could sit in easy chair and fire into pic from 21 feet away in kitchen. Great training for CHL. Comfy as fuck

Replace them with brown targets.

Here’s mine

Perfect

Last time I went to a gunshop, they only had white people available as targets. Called in a sales guy and complained about missing diversity. We both had a good laugh.

OK... how about really dark brown targets? or even lighter brown targets? I'm gonna use those from now on

i can't imagine a bigger waste of time than this campaign
these people are walking talking solipsism

They've been pushing this forever. I know that my local big-city PD has been using green silhouettes for over 20 years following the "you're being trained to shoot black people" charge.

Marsian Lifes Matter! Where is the outrage?

blacktargets.com domain is available for purchase, not presently owned.

Suggest they get replaced by hollywood celeb bodies. They should be honored to stand in and stop prejudice.

I mean can't they be green or something?

How racist do you need to be to compare black colored target sheets to niggers?

I still want those Trayvon targets.

improved

Very unusual that some of the page's html is French.

"Special thanks to 3rd Culture Creative"

"This is a third culture world. We are the 3rd Culture Creative."

>mfw these schmucks literally want the US to be a 3rd world country

To be fair i never got why targets are always made as if the target is still with their arms down. Pic related would make a much better target as it imitates a closer real life scenario