Fall 2016

What are you gonna be watching in the Fall user-chan? Pic related for me. Green = Definitely, Yellow=Maybe, Blue=Need to watch previous seasons first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43WgTJGjU98
youtube.com/watch?v=lHGz8tMZWSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's already fall soon
Are you fucking kidding me right now.

I'm so fucking pissed that I'm having to deploy right at the beginning of October. I was so excited for the season.
I was definitely going to watch 3-gatsu, Classicaloid, Flip Flappers, Haikyuu, Natsume yuujinchou, drifters.
Then I was going to watch IBO 2 and Bungou stray dogs, even though I'm not really excited for either.
And I was going to test watch Shuumatsu no Izetta, and Fune wo Amu.
Also why the fuck is the "girls makes video games" thing so popular now, Is that an offshoot of shirobako's success or did something else do pretty well with the same premises. I don't think I've heard of a single show like that selling well.

Girlish Number
Magic of Stella
Flip Floppers
Mahou Shoujo Ryuko Matoi

This is the season when /u/ takes over.

3-gatsu looks like the only good one.

Wow, I just realized I haven't really watched anything since Space Patrol Luluco and none of this stuff interests me either.

Trips confirm.
3-Gatsu AOTS.

I rarely watch seasonal anime, only 2-3 seasons in total have I been following a large number of airing anime.
I'll see if Sup Forums or the internet in general starts really loving something, then I might pick it up, or just something that catches my interest.

I do know, however, that I'll watch Hibike Euphonium. It's my goal to watch everything by Kyoani, might as well watch it now instead of waiting.

Sangatsu no Lion - AOTS
White fox original
Hibike Euphonium 2
Long Riders for spats

Here's the list.
Its not like I like you Anons or anything to post it. OP just didn't include in a Fall 2016 thread.

based on this chart i'm going to be catching up on dragon ball during the fall

Hibike! and Natsume for sure. Probably 3gatsu. I'll give Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku a try. Other than that, I'll wait for Sup Forums's reaction to see what looks good.

Shit season again

Where do i get a chart like that. i Know some websites but this one looks simple and clean

Only haikyuu. Everything else is shit.

Ajin S2 and Drifters

Hey as long as you aren't deploying to Hajistan you'll be fine. Fuck even then you'll probably be stuck in Kuwait most of your deployment, if your a PoG that is.

Haikyuu and Hibike for sure.

Will check out Brave Witches and that gay rugby show as well.

Best season in forever.
- Eupho 2
- Haikyuu 3
- Flip Flappers
- March Comes in Like a Lion
- Yuri on Ice
- Silent Voice
- In this Corner of the World

Fucking stacked.

Anichart

Classicaloid seems bad enough to be good. Just like Uma Musume.

>3DCG Chi's Sweet Home

Sangatsu may be, this season looks like utter shit though.

>Luger Code 1951
is this just gonna be an ova, movie, or full cause this was a one shot wasn't it?

>only SB69 S2 will be worth to watch
Guys, i'm scared, this might be the first time I actually don't follow seasonal anime, what the fuck.
>muh hibikek
Not saying is bad, I just rather watch it in one go once is over.

>drifters
>hibikek
HOLY SHIIIIIT HYPE

Lot's of shit I want to check out. Looks like it's going to be a pretty good season, despite the fact that's it's once again pretty heavy with otome/fujoshit. For one thing, I was quite bothered upon finding out that neither of the two main characters for this anime are actually female.
What a waste of good design.

I urge you to give Classicaloid a chance. Something that involves music and possibly mecha with fabulous Beethoven and Mozart could be ultra-silly fun.
Could of course also be supershit, but it's a chance one should take.

Here's a trailer or whatever for that gantz 3D movie youtube.com/watch?v=43WgTJGjU98

It's not Kuwait, or U.A.E. I can't get into it but it's shittier than both.

>sunrise
>original
That sounds bad enough, to give it a try.

I am unnaturally hyped for this silly time travel show.

>3 weeks since summer started.
Fucking faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=lHGz8tMZWSc
This actually looks really fun.