Nigs meet white man for the first time

youtu.be/5aV_850nzv4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvBK5jsBSVo
youtube.com/watch?v=_6tG1vuEOAA
youtu.be/5aV_850nzv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How does it feel that one day those things are going to replace you, burger?

And you gypsy.
And me.

Said the Slav.

Checked, but your more likely to become a musloid dog than these jungle folk replacing whites.

Yes but do these brothers spice they food? nah. they nothin they aint real black folk

Reminds me of my first trip to the rural bush

>romanians
>slavs
lmao, what's next, americlaps not being spics?

They're literally like those monkeys when discovering something new.

This comment gave me a good chuckle

>Next Week in Detroit

white people are literally the gods of this planet

We better start working on that mount olympus safe haven then, its hard being white these days,

So he couldn't get an African American to fuck his wife, he had to get an African African to cuck him or what?

Klein kaffertjies is kak snaaks

That was actually pretty cool, BASED tribe.

They are all probably killed now, thanks wh*tey.

God i hope wh*tes didn't fucked up literally the entire world.

>An Englishman visits London

Hulle het fokol skaam

kek. i remember when i was in malawi collecting blood samples. little negros came up to me and asked me if I looked at the sky too long because my eyes are so blue. fucking niggers.

Ah, so this is how Death Grips formed

Who could possibly be hiding behind that flag

At least whites ask permission.

The long, soft hair of the Caucasian is clearly another wonder of the world.

they look like indiands to me

Fascinating, how a superior Race bends to other inferior races, teaching them the means of a better life.
Shows clearly how not racist white people are and care giving we are.

they should have killed them imo

Can't wait for you to become the minority of this world. Your women will gurgle the semen of our strongest blood and just before swallowing it, she will ask how it all came to this.

we always were, nigger

jesus fuck, you sound so sad, like a fucking Klingon savage or something

>minority of this world

You mean since forever?

Tribesmen in the UK see snow for the first time:
youtube.com/watch?v=nvBK5jsBSVo

And see a squirrel:
youtube.com/watch?v=_6tG1vuEOAA

Top fucking kek

>Hard to believe this is Detroit
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

he might be kinda right, uncontacted tribes havent had any of the exposure to the diseases we have. Something like the common cold could be fatal to them.

And it's all about the gibs.

>lol look at this dumb shitty subhuman culture we should just shoot these filthy nogs on sight

>nooo please don't let the kikes breed us out and replace our unique culture and genetics :(((((

yet whatever isolated diseases they might have has never been an issue to whitey

it can't be turkbro
the t in wh*tes is not capitalized

whitey has medical care, the nogs have the jungle spirits. fucking moron.

Damn it feels good to be superior.

>the year is 2200
>the world, following the prophecy of Varg the Enlightened One, has descended into chaos after the oil ran out
>billions dead
>the white man, Prometheus, descends from the artificially constructed mount Olympus—named after the remnants of white culture—to investigate the city of London
>youtu.be/5aV_850nzv4
>"What art thou, sombre creature?" asks the man
>"g... g-gibs" mumbles the negro
>"I see thou art distressed, how may I help?"
>the negroes keep standing with their sticks raised in the air with a semblance of fear in their eyes
>"m... m-muh dick" mumbles another
>"You certainly seem as a cultured specimen, of a distinct disposition and tongue. Come! I shall show you the life at the Mount! Us humans ought to stick together"
>takes them to the mountain
>100 later
>"YOUS BE DA OPPRESSA OF DE BLAK MAN!! YOU CAM DAWN TO AWA CITY AND YU TAKE US INTO YO MAUNTAN!!! NOW GIB DE GIBS MUHFUGGA"

>everything goes to shit again, just like Rome and 21st century Europe

Called it all the way in 2017, internet archeologists screencap this

More like the elves from LotR

It's still going to be eight year until they finish their phd at harvard, though

Pretty sure we got syphilis from the New World. Or maybe it was the claymidia. GRIDS definitely comes from Africa

henry the 8th had it when he died

Yeah! The nerve!
>>MFW I only get the best American Niggers for bulls. None of those fancy foreign niggers! Thats un-American!

tribes don't really have many diseases, diseases develop most in places with animal husbandry with losts of people living in close contact (ie, cities).

bigger risk would be tropical diseases though

The song in part3 around 3.30 sounds very much like the one the aborginals sing while the tranny is playing piano in a webm

>no

sorry sweetie, the spics are the ones replacing us but they have delusions of whiteness and want to be bleached anyways so as long as we keep the left-wing out of office we will be fine

There are nigs in Detroit that have never seen a white man either.

This is what happens when you lower standards for niggers, and tell them we are all equal. This idiot right here is completely oblivious to how retarded it's opinions are and every incoherent thought it makes is full of holes and inconsistencies.

Thanks for sharing. That was one of the most fascinating things I've ever seen.

>meet tribal black people for the first time
>feed them salt and give them matches
the stereotypes write themselves

Over ten thousand years and they are living in the same exact way, how is it possible to not advance at all? They still have fucking stone axes, not even capable of any metal based weapons or tools.

And most do leave them alone, only when they become violent (like most of the time) will be they "locked in to their area" or forcefully assimilated.

The same reason why other animals are stuck at a particular level and never advance. They are just animals. And even for animals, they are not very virtuous creatures. Dogs, for instance, are better than niggers. Even cats. Literally think about this, dogs and cats are better integrated to living with people than niggers do. Just ponder on that.

I dare say we could probably integrate chimps to live among us and suffer less incidence than with fucking niggers.

And the marxists and progressives want more of them. I hope they break their conditioning one day, or die, either way works.

Jij hebt geen idee hoe schattig je taal klinkt, vriend

Seen that before, video is fake and the guy in the video intentionally set it up to appear as if he was the first one to contact them despite earlier contact with other people.

"Although they marry members of the two other valleys (situated at about one or days on foot), are initiated at the same time as them and visit them regularly, they are sufficiently isolated that each European passing in the area takes a picture of them. It is for this reason that, before being described as living in the Stone Age in Paris Match (Dutilleux 1994a), they had allowed themselves to be photographed by three other ethnologists: J. Mimica (in 1979), myself (in 1985), and P. Bonnemère (in 1987).

Living downstream of the commercial route that deliver metal tools to the rest of the Ankave tribe ... they have abandoned their stone adze for at least fifty years. “At least,” because, born near 1945, our informant Idzadze Erauye had never seen them before; or because Witi Dzadze, Erwanguye Patse and Idzi Erauye (all in their sixties by 1990) all were young apprentices by the time the first blade arrived. The age of the transition from stone to steel is confirmed by a patrol officer which traveled the South area of the Ankave territory in August 1950. Used “to the thickness of a sheet of paper”, these tools of steel were rare and used by the collectivity, but they were well-known, notably by the Toulambis who were traders of such tools.

The colonial Australian archives also show that the territory of the Toulambis has been by visited by at least six patrols between 1929 and 1972"

you're now aware that literally the only people on the planet that can even be "uncontacted" are blacks because every other type of human when beyond their hut

kek

The difference between dogs and cats and niggers- the dogs and cats were domesticated by doing away with the violent/mean ones.

grandlol

We are our own worst enemy. We should have let them be, we should have turned around and went home. Everyone involved would be better off for it, we did this to ourselves.

>yet whatever isolated diseases they might have has never been an issue to whitey

they didn't call Africa the white man's graveyard for nothing

African or not, I love stuff like this. It is an engrossing concept to witness a lower-developed group engage with a higher-developed group, seeing how they react before, throughout, and after engagement. From the flinching of the man at the camera/camerman, to their stances and movements upon engagement, I love it. I wonder what kind of jobs are involved in this beyond gibs-giving.

How they described us (portuguese) when we reach the shores of africa:

>"One day from the sea came a great ship, white wings, and shining like knives in the sun, white men came out of the water, saying words that no one understood, our ancestors were afraid and thought they were Vumbi, souls of the other world. They managed to make them return to the sea by shooting clouds of arrows, but the "Vumbi" began to spit fire with a noise of thunder .... "

>* African oral tradition, in F. Braudel, Material Civilization ... III.

how the Japanese describded us in 1571:

>"These men (the Portuguese) are merchants...They drink in a glass without offering it to others. They eat with their fingers (1) and not with chopsticks like us ... They are people who spend their lives traveling From there to beyond, without a right address, and exchange products that have the ones they do not have, but deep down they are not bad people. "

>*Crónica Teppo-Ki (adaptado)
>1- europeans only started mass using cutlery at the end of the xvii cent

All kids are animals, have you ever met one?

You should have told them yes so they would stare at the sun and blind themselves.

stfu you rat

the jews are the elites, you are nothing but meth smoking demon pigs

oh and eugene terreblanche was a fat faggot hahaaha, BLACK POWA HAHAHHAA

>tfw you can't read any documents from before 1990.

Europe ALONE had quadruple the population of africa in 1900 you stupid fucking slav subhuman. Europe even had more people than india back then.

We were never minorities until after WW2...really makes you think.

Yeah sure, mess with the most genocidal maniacs. Poke them so long until they lose it and wipe everything darker than sicilians off the face of this planet. Good idea, nigger. Good idea fucking with the group which split the atom and released hell.

Very interesting. Post more.

Remember niggers these are your ANCESTORS. You weren't pharaohs, nor kangz.

seconding that

Those are Papuans they're racially different from blacks.

They're Australoids while blacks are negroids.

highly under-rated

we are a minority, we've just been in control cause we aren't fucking niggers you subhuman ape.

>tfw Sup Forums thinks that West Africans were hunter-gatherers when Europeans arrived
>stormfags being in charge of knowing history beyond their narrative

>11:30
bullshit race is a social construct

Something related-able I'm sure.

>me being employer of organization immune to leftist shaming and government interference

"hiii im sarah as you can see i am highly qualified for this position and my resume clearly shows tha.." (dumb slut turns into background noise)

>resume indeed shows impressive experience in peace corps and extensive volunteer work done in africa

>application rejected

coal burners in my business or personal space will not be tolerated

The strangest pill you’ll take is that Jews made West Africans less civilized
They never reached white levels, but they honest to goodness weren’t even as bad as they are now. Really jogs the nog

Look at those savages.

whites outnumbered blacks until you retards gave them medicine and free food.

they had never seen a human before.

I have seen a fucking fag say that race is a social construct? Like wtf? How? This is utter bullshit. There is 100% a physical difference between races. Deny it all you like. But the facts say otherwise. And facts don't give a fuck about your worthless feelings

God bless ya Chang, you guys are brotier

These aren't niggers (africans). They're genetically 40,000 years different.

If the blacks were going around saying they wuz the mansa musa I wouldn't making fun of them for doing so

that picture is total fantasy. the whole reason niggers adapted dark skin is because they lacked shelter from the elements such as housing and clothing. they've always been closer to animals than people.

topmeep

lmao how a nigger could impregnate a god

but they went from one africa to another africa so they didn't change in those 40000 years

or maybe you could extrapolate a point from what i wrote thats closer to what i was actually saying you double nigger.

It was made by a Portuguese explorer visiting the Kingdom of Kongo.

Black civilisation existed. It wasn't amazing but they had cities, kings, palaces and armies.