ITT:Characters you've grown to dislike because of their fanbase

This. Gohan fags are the worst

I saw one critiquing Goku's sacrifice calling him a retard saying he could've teleported 100 different times in King Kai's planet not know that in the manga Cell blew up immediately when he got to King Kai's planet

None i really don't care about other people's opinions about a character

I've never had that happen because I'm not a faggot

when I hate a character it's because they are unlikable characters not because the neckbeards/hambeast that love them

THIS

A great character but he has literally turned into a fucking meme

I never liked Gohan, to be honest.

Sasuke is not a good character

Except the ones making the Gohan's threads are the fucking shitposters, are you one of them?

Joseph Joestar. You can barely talk about any other jojo without someone going "But Joseph though!"

Allowing a fanbase to ruin your opinion of any form of media automatically makes you a pleb.

Yes he is.

>ITT: stupid people falling to peer pressure
wew lad.

No one, I'm not a little bitch.

real Gohan fags just want buff nerd Gohan from EoZ.

your waifu

Almost the entire JoJo cast then I stopped caring.

Taiga.

>letting other people affect your enjoyment of media
Why would you do this?

That "explosion girl" from that one show.

Umaru. I still like Umaru herself and the show but man her fanbase is really annoying.

He's really not.

Yeah, sorry.

Killua fags.
Probably the same handful of homos but god damn they are a fucking blight.

Shigeo, aka Mob.

Mediocre character who most interesting attribute to fantards is if it's a chick or it has a dick (literally the least relevant thing about the character)

I like the guy but Shiroufags are just the fucking worst. Give it a rest, we all know he's more than that dumb quote. A little PTSD doesn't make him the god king of good characters. And especially fuck Shiroufags that worship the UBW route.

Seriously this, there are tons of good Jojo's characters to be stuck on Joseph yet here these fags go. HURR HURR JOSEPH DOES IT AGIAN! it's like they can only relate to retarded shit.

Still waiting for that show to get 'good' like the echo chambers keeps ensuring me.

This,fuck killuacuckolds

Kind of is.