HOW MANY "GOY GIRLS"(SHIKSA)DID THIS KIKE DEFILE?

And how the fuck isn't this at the top of Sup Forums? We need to help find out more & encourage more actors to speak out

You've changed Sup Forums. Hollywood is actually getting exposed. just a glimpse

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein
imgbox.com/g/aUcWffABlK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Week_with_Marilyn
theguardian.com
datalounge.com/thread/11589354-travolta-says-gay-jews-run-hollywood...
boards.ie/b/thread/2055981329
timesofisrael.com/who-said-jews-run-hollywood/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did Emma comment yet?

even the jews admit he targeted goy girls

tabletmag.com/scroll/246724/the-specifically-jewy-perviness-of-harvey-weinstein

>He assfucked Emma longer than Catalonia was independent

Too many to count. Must mean something huge is over their heads of giving up Weinstein as the sacrificial lamb.

imgbox.com/g/aUcWffABlK

Did he assrape her without a connie?

Degrade dozens of goyim, everything is peachy. But you force one jewess to watch you jerk it on a plant and all of the sudden it's the end of the world!

All of them. People in hollywood, male and female, have all been passed around amongst the major players like candy. You CAN"T become famous and make millions without doing the rituals. These celebs weren't victims, they went along with it. They knew the price.

Was she in any of his movies? Also didn't this cunt speech at the UN for women empowerment?

How deep does this go?

>this

I know a guy who was just a minor casting director for crap tv and commercials, and bagged hundreds of wannabe actresses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Week_with_Marilyn

>Harvey never touched me, fake news

Not realizing you get to multiply this scandal by two.

This guy being a degenerate has been an open secret for years and it still took forever for anyone to do anything about it. Bravo pedowood.

Very reminiscent, interesting.

hundreds at least

he knows the pleasure of her tight pussy
he knows what it feels like to have her lips wrapped around his cock
he splooged ropes of cum all over her face, tits, and ass

How about a nearly 100 year old poster that is still accurate today?

>tfw he put his little circumcised wienerstein inside virgin Emma and there was nothing you could have done to avoid it

He lasted longer than I would have

According to the tablet mag article he cant get it up unless he watches.
So he probably had her stretch her holes with dildos or some black buck gape her holes so he could jack into her with his wobbly jew cock.

Holy shit

Makes me ashamed I once HAD a crush on her when I was young
>Watson appeared in the Weinstein film My Week With Marilyn in 2011 and that year was seen leaving a pre-Bafta party with him (Weinstein pictured left in 2011 with Watson) and going to a nightclub where they partied until 3am

i hope emma escaped unspoiled

Just look at her face, it's obvious. No wonder she went full feminazi.

Nearly word for word accurate.

Be honest with yourself
>her hole was getting pounded by rabbi Bernstein

balls deep

Fucking degenerate industry and country.

Imagine two old kikes spitroastin her. Gets me hard someone find the tapes.

She didn't escape. 2 our ago Gwyneth Paltrow stated she knew NO GIRL around him was left untouched. Also, probably Emma used that relationship to gain media visibility. The shame is probably why she went "no comment" since the scandal exploded

She's feminist when she isn't getting railed by a greasy old kike to be put in movies.

I love this, came here to post it. Fucking kikes never change

2 hours*

emma got CLEARY fucked in the ass multiple times by our guy harvy

eerie af

His sessions were on friday

It went for like 30 years

Every friday it was at least one bitch-actress

More like one @ 15:00 one @ 17:00

And the lucky fridays of threesomes

add the fridays to the bitch-actresses and you win a SHECKEL

>And how the fuck isn't this at the top of Sup Forums?
because everyone knew and I hate arrogant jewlywood faggots

they should all be killed. even the ones (willingly) molested and "raped"

only +12years old should post in here, millenial faggot

>fixes

But it was fine before.

The LV Massacre thing. It implicates the intelligence agencies of both the US and Israel. Jews throwing one of their own under the bus is a distraction, although the destruction of such a Jew is a big thing. From this moment on, none of (((them))) are safe. What other 'big fish' Jew could Sup Forums make the Jew sacrifice to save themselves?

Look who is defending Jewish Misogyny but SALON

Right, all these hollywood women claiming to have been "molested" by Weinstein were all more than happy to let him do whatever he wanted in exchange for fame and money, and now they're trying to distance themselves from him because of bad press.

This really makes my blood boil. I want to kill that man, and all like him. (Not all jews, but all rich men who take advantage of their wealth to violate Hermione granger)

Alex Jones right again

This.

maybe she just likes Marchesa

SLIDE THREAD
These have been popping up and they're trying to distract us from the LV shooting.

SHILL SHILL SHILL
ABANDON THREAD

They totally spitroasted her

man fergie is the ugliest tranny i've ever seen

Is that his brother? He looks like he came straight out of a 1933-1945 era German educational booklet

She's a jew too btw

t. cuck

?

How about you lurk some moar you fucking newfag

This going viral, when?

>Weinstein: “There are things I’ve done that nobody knows.”
I wonder if he's had people killed to protect his reputation or exact revenge. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

t. toothpaste cuck

Delete your account, Harvey

t. tulip cuck

>Just look at her face, it's obvious. No wonder she went full feminazi
Her career also seems to be in the gutter. I bet at some point she resisted and she was paid off but had her career irreparably damaged.

About 45,300,000 results (0.49 seconds)
Search Results
Who runs Hollywood? Google has an answer, but it's not a good one ...
theguardian.com › Technology › Google
Sep 4, 2015 - A search for “who runs Hollywood” automatically brings up the answer “Jews”, with a link to a news story from July 2014 on the New Observer, ...
Who runs Hollywood? C'mon - latimes
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
Dec 19, 2008 - Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. ... Jews totally run Hollywood. ... Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman ...
Do Jews Run Hollywood? - You Bet They Do...And What Of It? - Rense
rense.com/general21/bet.htm
"Hollywood is run by Jews; it is owned by Jews--and they should have a greater sensitivity about the issue of people who are suffering. Because...we have ...
Travolta says Gay Jews run Hollywood... - DataLounge
datalounge.com/thread/11589354-travolta-says-gay-jews-run-hollywood...
Travolta says Gay Jews run Hollywood... ...and you have to pay to play. That he wasn't gay before all of this pay to play stuff began when he was on Welcome ...
Who runs Hollywood? Oliver Stone is right. - boards.ie
boards.ie/b/thread/2055981329
The title of this article used to be "How Jewish is Hollywood". It was published in the LA Times the 19th of December 2008. I think it's...
Who said Jews run Hollywood? | The Times of Israel
timesofisrael.com/who-said-jews-run-hollywood/
Jun 23, 2016 - The most influential person in Tinseltown is Jewish. Or so says The Hollywood Reporter. Bob Iger, the chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney ...

Are you okay, retard?

>still accurate
>still
Implying it ever was accurate.

Johannson is rumoured to cheat with all her co stars. She's a tramp. A few games on Fallon/Kimmel and people forget

t. butthurt libcuck

DRUMPF LMAO ammirght?

kys Pablo

From a blind item a few years ago

>implying anyone gives a shit about some Hollyjew actresses who got raped by an American kike

>We need to help find out more & encourage more actors to speak out
no not really. Its irrelevant and meaningless. Fuck hollyjew and fuck those who work there.

The saddest part is that girls like emma watson are admired by lots of young girls.

>Fuck hollyjew
yes dumbfuck this isn't the point. it's not about helping the poor abused actresses or some bullshit, it's about undermining the propaganda machine as much as physically possible. this isn't complicated.

I enjoy watching this guy crash and burn. Christ wins every time.

It's about time some of this gets exposed. There have been rumors for decades that the casting couch even applies to children.

>There have been rumors for decades that the casting couch even applies to children.
*especially applies to children

Jennifer Lawrence is another, she was HUGE and now she is a nobody

>
Anyone who does drama knows what actors/actrreses are like.

Actresses- liberal nymphos who are fucking everyone
Actors - fags or fat guys who are funny and trying to bang the hot ones.

Both of them are annoying nerds

She confirmed you're a faggot

This, no one gives a shit about women that whored themselves out to Weinstein for some Oscar nominated roles. Its about taking the culture war to Hollywood.

So what do you think is the deal? Why doesn't the FBI look into some of the rumors if there is even a shred of credibility? Or do they look into it and it implicates powerful people?

Could someone keep a running list of the
Trump curse? I would but I'm too lazy.

>that id
Holy shit

Honestly this is the right answer. Ugly fat kike aside the fact that no one in hollywood has any problem with it to start with is the most troubling thing about that shithole

No wonder Emma believes in the Handmaid's Tale dystopia

Sounds like something a CUcK would say

NAH HER MOUTH IS BUSY ON SOME KOSHER DICK

Truth no one tells you about crime is its severly class base.

Who do you think these sleazebags socialize with? Golf, charity dinners etc. Actresses will suck you off for a waitressing job in Hollywood never mind a movie role. People acting surprised are deluded.

No wonder she and every other celebrity shilled for Hillary

what the fuck

Not that I know of.

She was advertising a $2000 raincoat by going to his pre BAFTA party in it.

>enjoying hearing about another guy getting pussy
CUckdD as fuck

The Eternal Jew.

>Watson never stood a chance
>The good news? ...Watson is Goy

Makes me laugh that so many of the left are yelling about the straight white male who used his power and money to do whatever he wanted with these girls. I guarantee that alot of it is being down by fags and lesbians.

Has Safety Chan gone up enough power levels to protect child actors?