America was always a fag nation

America was founded by Freemasons and bankers to subvert the European Order and spread judeo-masonic ideals around the world.

It was doomed to fail, and trying to stop it from failing will only make things worse.

Nearly every ideological problem in the world today, from Communism to the subversion of the Cartholic church, has it's roots in American ideology.

"Your churches will be used to teach the Jew's religion and in less than two hundred years, the whole nation will be working for divine world government. That government that they believe to be divine will be the British Empire. All religions will be permeated with Judaism without even being noticed by the masses, and they will all be under the invisible all-seeing eye of the Grand Architect of Freemasonry."
----General George Cornwallis 1781

catholicknight.blogspot.com/2009/10/america-is-masonic-nation.html
henrymakow.com/the_united_states_is_a_masonic.html

Other urls found in this thread:

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/the-star-spangled-heresy/
youtube.com/watch?v=GY7PpXIXnDM&list=LLK9I5jXD5MIT7fhMiURsq2g&index=2
masonicworld.com/education/files/mar05/freemasonry_and_judaism.htm
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2015/04/10/why-the-u-s-constitution-is-completely-bankrupt/
shamash.org/lists/scj-faq/HTML/faq/16-03.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>All religions will be permeated with Judaism
Why in hell do Freemasons have a hard on for Judaism? Shouldn't it in their ideology be the same kind of fairytales that they oppose?

Masonry is based on the Talmud.

Hello, CF

You forgot to mention the fact they were kike larpers, aka Protestants.

>an experiment is equality
>now nobody wants equality
ever think it just looks like carnival shit?
masquerade...

It started as a potential new jerusalem, as the israel abortion hadn't appeared yet.

Anglo-Israelism was based on Jewish subversion during the reformation.

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/the-star-spangled-heresy/

correct!
i hope your dumbass understands what that means.

>cathcuck splaining
>implying you didnt abuse your power as a financial/spiritual power system
>implying Masons haven't hated kikes since their inception but they inevitably became infiltrated

Jews were only let into lodges during the 1800's after Khabbalah became a fundamental part of the lodge.

>hurr durr that means they worship kikes!
nah faggot, Read the Zohar which is kabbalah; It openly admits that all the worlds suffering is because of the Jews, it was written by a self hating Jew. I believe there are no good Jews, but some convert or at least have the ability to hate themselves more than they hate Gentiles, Such as Spinoza or Samuel Wroth that Wrote the Jews must Live, which both stated that everytime the Jews got BTFO they absolutely deserved it. Granted, Traditional Catholics i respect but the Reformation happened for good reasons, but unfortunately got us into much more trouble.

youtube.com/watch?v=GY7PpXIXnDM&list=LLK9I5jXD5MIT7fhMiURsq2g&index=2

>actually defending the kabbalah
get a load of this guy

Wrong faggot, Masonry, if it barrows anything from anything close to Judaism, its the Teachings of the Essenes (the Mystics that taught Jesus) and the Kabbalah which is the Zohar which the entirety of its contents is an admission the the Jews cause all the suffering on this earth and that they must be punished.

If you need any other esoteric perspective that that has influenced Masonry and also condemned the Jews, Look into Rosicrucianism. Rosicrucianism was born in Germany like many other secret orders, and EVERY SINGLE ONE, even the Bardic esoteric orders that WAGNER belonged to, all came to the same conclusions that the Jews are the incarnation of error and evil in this world.

Why else do you think the German people have been punished so heavily for the past 150+ years by the financial forces of this world? They've hated them since the Printing press and its subsequent use to mass print the bible.

I also must reiterate that the Essenes were mystics that had nothing to do with the Pharisees or Saducees (the Talmudic Jews you see today), and have nothing to do with Judaism which is Talmud; they abandoned the Torah the day their temple was destroyed, and even then the Pharisees and Saducees had a fucked up interpretation of the Torah anyway and they refused their messiah.

that's just it though. jews haven't really caused every single woe in this world. that kind of ethnocentric view is characteristic of judaism

Finally someone gets it.

>>implying you didnt abuse your power as a financial/spiritual power system

They didn't. That was Reformation propaganda, which was used as a cover by greedy nobels and theri (((financiers))) as an excuse to steal church lands.

>implying Masons haven't hated kikes since their inception but they inevitably became infiltrated

Masonry has been a Jewish front since it's inception, and there were Jewish grandmasters long before 1800.

masonicworld.com/education/files/mar05/freemasonry_and_judaism.htm

>Good Jews
>Spinoza

You mean the guy practically invented the secularized Jewish culture that plagues the West today?

The original abrahamic religion. Why not? In fact, most of you should look into it. The whole thing attracts success.

So why did get btfo'd?

How hard is it to just fucking kill them?

Modern Judaism is nowhere near the same thing as the Old Testament religion.

NRx / Kremlinfags need to GTFO.
We're not going back to hereditary rule you autistic fucks.

>t. Fred Phelps

>i've never read the Zohar
>muh can't even into esoteric symbolism

how would you know if you haven't read the Doctrine? Moses De Leon wrote the Zohar and its entirety was explaining why Jews are damned forever unless they change themselves. Granted, Sabbati Zevi took the Khabbalah, and like a typical kike, believed he could manipulate it into the practice of sinning your way to salvation.

their own work will be their undoing.

This guy gets it.

Thats what you thing, there are teaching that remained oral tradition, for the goy not to revolt

>Why in hell do Freemasons have a hard on for Judaism?
because they're the ultimate cucks, an organisation founded by jews to use the goyim as cattle for their plans

>Essenes (the Mystics that taught Jesus)

But, that's wrong you fucking retard. There's no proof that Jesus was taught by the Essenes, and the idea that he was was just new age nonsense.

Lol i left to go do things from the worm puss thread and you should have seen the buttblast. Muh truvada. Muh you have sex with shitty men that need to all die. Only women can benefit from my womaniness. Go women!
>masonic
>gay
Youve had the “majority” for a long time. At least biblically. All you did was craft worm puss

unless it tells jews to become christians I don't think need to read it. don't care about your secret symbolic whatevers.

Then enjoy being ruled by Jewish bankers, you dumb faggot.

Modern Jewish "Oral Tradition" is Phariseeism.

Pretty much the same thing that indeed happened during the time of Christ

Thats real jews

Freemasonry has done nothing wrong, its an organization that wants to help build humanity not lead it to ruins, unlike our current politicians...

Didn't stop him from letting Jewish bankers finance the war and infiltrate the colonies.

The French and Russian revolutions say otherwise.

Go find a railroad spike and shove it as far inside your skull as you can get it.
>Your options are A) monarchy B) Jewish lizard people
Fuck yourself, fuck your shitty argument and fuck your fucking meme flag you fucking fuck.

>Amerinigger too high on "muh freedoms" to realize his whole country is a sham

The Kaballah is just Babylonian witchcraft that corrupted the Jews, and Rosicrucianism was born in England.

Quote refers to currency speculators who were fucking up the continental greenback, not to the Jews. Here's what he wrote of the Jewish people later in his career:

>The Citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for giving to Mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy: a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship. It is now no more that toleration is spoken of, as if it was by the indulgence of one class of people that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights. For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection, should demean themselves as good citizens.
>May the Children of the Stock of Abraham, who dwell in this land, continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other Inhabitants; while every one shall sit under his own vine and fig tree, and there shall be none to make him afraid.

Your ideology is literally
>sky Jew said I should have all the power. Trust me, I'm totally legit. And all of my descendants will be competent, scouts honor
Actual literal retardation. I think you should crusade yourself right into the mouth of an open volcano, as soon as fucking possible.

fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2015/04/10/why-the-u-s-constitution-is-completely-bankrupt/

The "Divine Right of Kings" was an English protestant invention, mediavel Catholic monarchies were never as centralized or all powerful as modern states, you burger-loving faggot.

Imbecile. Dolt. Moron.
Catholic monarchies not *centralized* enough? Take off your god damn fucking flag you piece of excrement. What backwater shit hole does someone this useless hail from? Reveal yourself!

Catholic France had fewer laws and a less centralized than Revolutionary, Americanized France.

Enjoy paying for Israel's wars while niggers rape your daughter, you cunt.

Enjoy never doing anything that matters. Enjoy dying loveless, miserable and alone. Enjoy being a meme flagging sub-human garbage fire.

>Amerinigger thinks he matters

You live in a nation of dumb cattle.

I guarantee that you live in a nation of goat fuckers. Goat fuckers or slavic drunks, one or the other.

>Judeo-Masonic
False. The Masons were only infiltrated and subverted in the 1780s. They were against (((Christianity))) before then, but their ranks held only the worst of Goys.

We're just getting started

the constitution is nothing more than marxist drivel that grants rights to liberals and declares "all men are created equal". It declares that everyone has the right to fake news (free speech) it gurantees guns to niggers (right to bear arms) and lets liberals protest in the streets (peacably assamble). Trump needs to put through the shredder.

> their ranks held only the worst of Goys.

See
Masonry was a judeo-protest movement to attack the Catholic European order.

>Jewish Masons played an important part in the American Revolution, with 24 of them serving as officers in George Washington's army. In addition, several helped finance the American cause, including Haym Salomon, a Philadelphia Jewish Mason who with others contributed and raised money for the American war effort and loaned money to Jefferson, Madison, Lee, and others for their personal expenses. Salomon was imprisoned by the British and died in his 40's bankrupt and with penniless heirs.

shamash.org/lists/scj-faq/HTML/faq/16-03.html

Masons build. Freemasons build the temple of Solomon.
/thread

You're right about the effects, but fall enormously short on scope.

Learn.
More.

>(((learn)))
I dropped out of school in the 5th grade. it is a jewish indoctrination center. Nothing more.

>"Your churches will be used to teach the Jew's religion and in less than two hundred years, the whole nation will be working for divine world government. That government that they believe to be divine will be the British Empire. All religions will be permeated with Judaism without even being noticed by the masses, and they will all be under the invisible all-seeing eye of the Grand Architect of Freemasonry."
wow so it became just like the United Kuckdom and the rest of europe

truly insightful info you fucking catholicuck degenerate

kill yourself

catholicucks are jew-tier

So basically by not being a Mason you are essentially un-American.

Protestants are all cryptojews.

By not being a jew puppet, ypu are unamerican.