British Teacher Permanently Banned from Teaching for Saying Gay People Have a Disease

tes.com/news/school-news/breaking-news/teacher-who-said-gay-people-have-a-disease-barred-teaching

Joshua Onduso was found guilty of homophobic conduct, after saying that gay people were 'sick in the head'
A teacher who said he thought that gay people “have a disease” and “have something wrong upstairs” has been barred for teaching, with no possibility of review.

Joshua Onduso was found to have engaged in offensive and homophobic dialogue while employed at The Reintegration Service, Moorside Community Centre, a pupil-referral unit in Berkshire.

When asked by a pupil what he thought of gay people, Mr Onduso responded by saying: “Gay people have a disease.” He then pointed to his head and said: “They have something wrong upstairs.”

When a pupil then asked whether he thought gay people were like animals, Mr Onduso nodded and said that he did. He then added that they were “sick in the head”.

In light of the fact that Mr Onduso had displayed neither insight into his actions nor remorse, the panel concluded that it could not rule out the possibility of his displaying homophobic behaviour again.

Dawn Dandy, making the decision on behalf of the education secretary, banned Mr Onduso from teaching indefinitely, with no option to apply for the restoration of his eligibility to teach.

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/648821/Onduso_SoS_Decision_-170918..pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lffg88WDRg
individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html
archive.is/a2iRU
yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html
religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm
childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900
youtube.com/watch?v=f3xUjw2BCYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's called AIDS

>Onduso
LMAO British niggers are more redpilled than the Brits themselves.

Replace him with a trans teacher before he psychology damages the children

This is why we have a Second Amendment

United Kuckdom is pathetic

bump

this isn't from the US is it?

>guilty of homophobic conduct
too bad britain gave up their guns, huh?

was it "multiple vaginosis" ?

Thoughts on Skam?

Does California really count as US anymore? Except legal formalities perhaps, I don't see why.

It is

This boy's parents should rot in prison for their attention whoring

Wut

Good. Why dont you have a vagina flag you worm pussy ridden piece of cancer? Become a woman and a dyke and start making some sense. Worm vagina!

>Joshua Onduso
Based Black Man!

oh yeah, because gay people are the same as transgenders that cut their dicks off with scissors.

haha yes

Rapist and shit eater. Hope he enjoys his chunks of uterine lining. You dont even know what you like anymore. Faggot and nigger

Jew. Pedo

>le AIDS meme

This

>When a pupil then asked whether he thought gay people were like animals, Mr Onduso nodded and said that he did
Based Nigger

Haha let's ruin their lives instead of showing them how they're supposedly wrong that's how you solve problems haha

>evolution is real
>only gays are animals
Fake. And fed into. Leading question. Little class of niggers and kikes

Then disavow trannies and kick them the fuck out of your movement. Otherwise prepare to get rekt by association

youtube.com/watch?v=1lffg88WDRg

>centripetal force
Tell Joshua to come to the USA. We need male teachers BAD.

HE WAS BRAINWASHED BY RACISTS
WHITE MEN ARE THE MOST HATEFUL
MUSLIMS AND GAYS CAN WALK HAND IN HAND
DRRRUUUUUMMMPPPPPPPFFFFF

We did that to pedos. You didnt care. No homo and balls not touching and feminine penis made trannies. Then you ignored vaginismus for muh two weeks of tranny vaginismus. Then you ignored all men start as women. Then you chopped off your dick hood for them. Nice cheesy clit hoods you sleep with. Professor peterson is a God damn tranny so what are (((YOU))) going to do about it?

Also we banned the jew star from our events

it's more of a mental illness, so it could be confusing to kids
also to be fully accurate, it'd be better off saying that most homosexuals are mentally ill
I can't confirm that they're all mental, but every single dyke or gay guy I've met has had huge problems with drugs, other mental illness(es) or a horrible childhood in foster care or other shitty things
I can't even be friends with gay people, because I don't like to turn my brain off and ignore all of their problems because "they're so much fun, they're loud and drink a lot" I'm too aware of their glaring issues and hate having to make an effort to ignore said issues, just to not look like a fucking buzzkill
I hate faggots

Kys freud. Suck on cigars. Eat a toothed vagina

>disavowed pedos
>gays still commit most pedo acts
Woah...
Good job lad.

Eve created all deaths and all sins because she had sex with a serpent devil

Here comes some based backup. All these woman enablers need to go fuck off and die

you can't post things like this, it's not healthy for the psyche. I'm enraged

>braina activity in some jew experiment
Really showed me.
Gays still diddle kids much more. Kill yourself quickly.

You dont even know what youre saying. Go raise your kids. Oops you dont have any or else you wouldnt be on here. Gays outbreed you. Faggot

>90% of you are pedos
>muh muh muh muh muh muh muh muh muh
>repeats
>throws a tantrum
>muh kys
Kys

>being this triggered by a based black guy telling hard truths
Cry moar faggot

>your career should be ended for having the wrong opinion

Yay Freedom

Oh? What's this?

No truths here. Ive never heard nor seen anybody in a LONG ASS time being like this nigger. Only you. A synagogue of satan rabbi

This board?

Thoughts don't equal actions you drugged up pedophile.
I wouldn't expect a faggot to understand. No impulse control, just fuck whenever and whatever you want, frying your brain with AIDS and heroin.
I hope your mother is proud.

I don't believe in Freud shit, but growing up in shitty conditions like paternal/maternal deprivation is likely to fuck you up
look at this shit looks like Comet

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html

ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html

archive.is/a2iRU

About 60% of the male survivors sampled report at least one of their perpetrators to be female.
-Mendel, 1993.

yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm

childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900

"A 2015 study (linked above) looked at virtually every substantiated child sexual abuse case reported to child protective services in the United States in 2010. It concluded more than 20% of child sexual abuse cases reviewed involved a primary female perpetrator – so estimates vary significantly."

Truvada. We caught you. This place started in pedos. The republican party is all pedos. That’s why youre here. Youre an antichrist

>Gays outbreed you

STOP MAKING ME LAUGH WHEN IM ANGRY AT YOU FAGGOT IT FUCKS UP FOCUS

It’s a laughter of discomfort. How’s it feel? I dont laugh much. Only get disgusted by you freaks

youve gotta give it to this gay pedo, he knows how to bait & troll well

>muh thought crimes
>"men" who molest boys aren't necessarily gay
>(((Fischer)))
AHAHAHA
Fuck off lad. Gays are vastle overrepresented in pedo crime and there's nothing you can do about it.

Get better sources jew.

>only about 2% of men are into other men
>yet 25% of child victims are male
really makes you think

I would disown my kid if it were gay or trans.

there's no helping them, unfortunately

>faggot calling others Satan and antichrist
You seem a bit confused.

Theres nothing we can say or do. Golden dawn is a shekels symbol. You meme. You lie. You do nothing but say same garbage over and over and project against your own failures. This is called “being a woman”. Youre defiled

Where is the word faggot in bible cuz homosex as a term was invented by a stupid kike in 1880. Reptile worshipping man whore

Are things accelerating? Feels like things are accelerating. I wonder how fast we can go.

All that tells you is that people are lying about being bisexual or gay.

They have an excuse for everything. Everybody is at least bi. They proved that to us. They LOVE doing our shit and coming to us but never admitting it. He’ll go off about the causes now and muh “changing” numbers. Are we winning a battle? You dont exist. Are they winning? We’re gross. Theyre fucking retarded they have sex with females for a living ffs

It's not discomfort I'm laughing at how close you actually sound to suicide. You know deep down that nobody embraces you we're just tolerating you and pitiying you because chances are you're only gay as a way to cope with whatever father figure you had jamming his fingers up your asshole when you were a kid. You'll die alone and nobody will even remember you for anything other than what a disappointment and failure as a man you were. It's hilarious

are you mentally ill or are you just trolling, pls let me know

I dont give a single fuck about you. I will defend the gender and you can do anything else or be a traitor

Shut your fucking mouth

Sounds like a sandnigger using a meme flag.
Have fun playing in the sandbox with the other children.

Why does the old testament still apply to modern law?

Homosexuals do have epigenetic abnormalities caused by chemicals or enviromental stresses.

>Onduso

Why I am I not surprised that the only one with common sense in britain...is a nigger.

If everybody followed leviticus nobody would be saved. There are NO levitical priests left. Nobody is in that order anymore. It says as you lieth. I dont lieth them at all. It’s also near molech passages again and might have meant female beds. Have you ever sat on a seat sat on by a menstruating woman? Ever? Youre gon burn. You didnt lock her in a forest? Why not? She’s bleeding from her bleed hole. Youre gon burn. Your national sandwich is pork. Youre going to burn. You wanna tell me you have separate fridges for dairy and meat and also curl your side burns? What are your clothes made of? Kike! Since youre a woman, leviticus says you cant preach. Stop preaching. Why didnt Christ have sex or get born by way of it? WHOOPS!

No, monozygotic twins who are both gay show similar epigenetic patterning of DNA indicating that DNA + epigenetic markers can predict sexuality with up to 70% confidence in preliminary research. There is NO research indicating homosexuality is caused by chemicals or environmental stress that is predictive to the level of assigning causation.

I'm not wrong tho. Nobody likes you nobody sincerely thinks you're brave and stunning we just mock you to your face a little less but I can guarantee you everything you fear people are saying behind your back is being said. You're a joke it's gross and we're all laughing at you. You can't change that because everyone else isn't the problem it's you.

Didnt read. You assume because i dont put pussy on a platter or am miserable like you, that all men and all gays and all dads are pedos or rapists. I despise you. Theres two genders. Become the other one. Again. That’s all there is to it!

You've wounded it. Nice

youtube.com/watch?v=f3xUjw2BCYE
How far we've fallen.

>right defending a nigger
well another reason not to vote for the right i guess

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You have everything so easy. Not only do you suck cock but all you do is lie about it going on your tombstone. So you claim you lay vag. Act like an animal. And try and get the most. With the least amount of balls. I dont do that. When you walk in my shoes you fead nothing. I have God. What do you have? Frogs?

>Didn't read it but here's my rebuttal

Who are you actually trying to convince here? Sounds like you're frantically justifying your sadness by calling me sad but I'm happily married with a baby on the way and I doubt you'll ever say the same

Faggot.

A penile plethsmograph is bullshit and as accurate as a lie detector test.
Some people can stop themselves from getting boners even for things they are attracted to, and some people get boners just from being nervous

Child protective services needs to be called. You going to throw them in a furnace? The frog is satan. You are satanic. Im bing crosby. Woe unto them bearing children when Christ returns

That's why they exclude non-responders from such tests.

Fungus muncher

Youre a fag

I'm not a Christian, I just think it's hypocritical of you to speak in a holier than thou manner while wearing that fag-flag that is so despised by so many of your "fellow" Christians. And I can't hypocrites.

I was having fun but in all honesty are you gonna be ok? If you're not trolling then you sound like you might actually be experiencing a break with reality and it's worrying.

>not a Christian
>talks about it
>says im a hypocrite

When did I say anything about a frog? Should we call someone? You don't sound like you're doing too good

Is this the first time you or anybody has said this even in here? No. Have i repeated anything? No. You retards said boner meters are cheated like lie detectors. Because we can control our blood pressure. You blindfold yourselves at the gyms and at urinals too? No. Guess how you beat a lie detector. You clench your asshole. Seems all these things are related. I cant stop boners. You can. Because youre soft and filled with estrogen like a twinkie

I am against frogs and all their plots and narratives. Youre not. You chose your enemy. It’s an anti frog person. I feel terrible for your nonexistent lineage. You probably raped your sister

>Onduso
>thinks gay people are animals

Just a regular nigger. Fags definitely have a mental disorder, but they're not animals and most don't deserve to be hated for their illness.

Where are your teeth