Loves you

>loves you
>insults you

Other urls found in this thread:

tarabletranslation.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/owarimonogatari-3-hitagi-rendezvous-001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not wanting to be teased/insulted/whatever by chiwa saito's voice

Fixed because crab is cancer just like her reddit tier fanbase

Sup Forums

Nice anatomy, faggot.

>loves you
>insults you
basis of tsunshit

I love you user, and I insult you all the time.

It's obvious that Crab is a subhuman

Oh I see, you are one of those people.

>he cant handle the banter
you sound like a cunt mate

I never understood why some if you call crab "reddit-tier". Is it because I don't know how reddit acts or what?

they are projecting user

>some of you
one faggot

Best girl ever. And now she has driver license!

This.
There is literally one guy that posts a thread every once in awhile about it. Then newfags pick it up thinking its actually a fucking thing until they get assblasted.

>taiga and kirino
>low tier

>tfw best ex gf I had was exactly like that, calling me limp dick and slapping my face before sex

Shit was so hot man.

>Asuka
>BottomTier
>Misumi
>Top Tier

>Being an "Ironic" Horrible Tsundere is somehow acceptable.
Every LN needs to put in a pile and set on fire.

>Is this bait?
You could throw a lot of those characters up and down with no criteria whatsoever and no matter how you arranged it you'd still get replies. Do you really have to wonder?

Fuck yourself with your terrible shit taste

Digits won't save your poor soul.

>A bro-tier girl is your gf

lucky arararagi

Sounds like user's dream girl: a girl totally out of his league and constantly reminds him, but is hopefully in love with him regardless.

Crab isn't even a tsundere. She's a kuudere with a little bit of yandere.

SenjoGOAThara was such a best girl that Nishitio had to write her out of the story

Crab is an odd girl, but she is not the worst.

I seriously want to rape Crab and render her a nervous wreck with low self-esteem for the rest of her life

Well yeah user, but what if I'm into verbal abuse?

Kaiki pls, get over it already

>asuka
>tsun
Nice meme

Araragi is the one who's too good for Crab. He's literally only dating her out of pity. Crabfags will deny it but they can't prove me wrong.

I said user, not MC.

Not a crabfag but I think araragi genuinely loves her.

>not being M

>all those shitty tsunderes
Where are the good ones?

>not wanting a girl with bantz
>not enjoying the bantz

>What? Hair isn't a helmet-like bony structure?

Crab only won because she was the first to act.

If Cat and Crab did it at the same time, Araragi would have picked Cat. But Cat didn't act, and so is left alone. Poor Cat.

But anyway, besides occasional loli molestation incidents, Araragi is not actually a dick and wouldn't White Album 2 his girlfriend, whom he has grown to actually love, even if there was somebody else he adored when things first started.

Also Araragi and Hitagi have a good chemistry between them. The rest of the girls are just for his sexual thoughts and I bet things would get pretty dull if he stayed with any other girl. Episode 12 is just a proof.

Asuka shouldn't even be on there. She's not a tsundere, just an obnoxious cunt

t. reifag

>he doesn't like this shitty bitch
>I'll claim he likes the cardboard instead! That'll show him!

honestly i'm actually a misatofag but fueling the banter is too much fun

This is a bit much.

awful taste faggot

Anons think in binary. "Hurr durr bitch", "hurr durr doll". This is a big reason they'll spend their lives dreaming of love.

Why everyone replying to this faggot that's been trying the same bait forever? I told you Sena is not a tsundere like a million time already.

She's dedicated to the banter.

he must have thin hair

why is everyone so short?

She is truly perfect match for him, even in height.

gaharafags will defend this

She's just being honest, every single girl feels that way, even in 2D.

pls don't lump mai waifu with the rest of the sluts
she waited 6 years for the MC to get his shit together.

That just means no better guy (in her opinion) showed up.

Well it's in their nature, they want the best available man to father their children so if a better one shows up of course she'd go to him.

better guy did showed up, but she loved the MC enough not to falter.
dunno if you could say the same for Senjougahara if it happened to her.

why is karen so fucking huge

asians

Love and hate are two sides of the same coin.
Being ignored is a much worse treatment than being insult.

>araragi is japanese so his skin is asian colored
>hitagi is japanese but her skin is white

Wow, just like real life Japanese men and women!

Kiss-shot a perfect everything.
>182cm
Wouldn't even need to bend my back to kiss her.

>tfw araragi's height

Womanlets can't be allies of justice, user

But Araragi doesn't really love her and only choose her out of pity. Doesn't Gahara feel jealous when he shows more genuine concern towards bat and cat?She probably is more insecure now then before or she is a cuck.

You mean just like Japanese men and women would prefer, the girls aren't all that pale in reality

He chose her because she actually asked
He shoots down cat twice and bat's relationship with him is different

Meanwhile Araragi is concerned if could love himself as strongly as he loves Hitagi.
tarabletranslation.wordpress.com/2016/05/29/owarimonogatari-3-hitagi-rendezvous-001/

He tries really hard to pretend that his relationship with bat is different, but recent arcs have shown that it's not.

it's obviously going to end that way, who doesn't think nisu won't have arrrrg cuck crab for bat and miss out on that cash out hype, weebs eat this shit up

Worth it

I'd never want to be with a girl UNLESS she can handle the banter and return it in kind.
Being able to joke around with someone and not worry is the ultimate show of trust and affection

It sounds more that he likes the idea of being in love with Gahara than actually loving her because her love is so overwhelming he can't repay otherwise.
He also has self doubt about value ownself over love and it concerns him greatly.Honestly Araragi seems quite selfish. He cares only about his own feelings and nothing else.

Nishio loves to cuck main love interest. Crab seems no exception.

>is honest about human nature instead of telling comforting lies
excellent waifu

>Araragi's monolgue with himself
>he is lying! I know better what he actually thinks
Nice one.

>I can't read between the lines so I will shit post!

>Completely disregarding Hana
>implying in her mind she thinks there is a better guy than Araragi

>I will quote thingns no one said!

Regardless of the ideal of pure whiteness, the women of ever race are on average lighter skinned than the men.

He started dating her because he realized dealing with the Crab didn't do anything to actually help her cold personality, but came to truly love her and take the relationship seriously.

Best part is that there was a certain awkwardness between Cat and Crab because they know this.

Except they very typically are. Their island has been a fairly cold region for generations and their skin has adapted to that.

What, so the cold affects women and not men? They are paler than men in general and they aren't dark skinned, but they're not pure white like anime depicts them (especially school aged kids).

But my standards for pale skin are probably higher than most, I've got ginger genetics.

Wouldn't it be the opposite? He was afraid of loving someone because it would mean changing and not caring about himself the most, and yet he came to love her.

On the other hand, Senjougahara's overflowing love means she can love both herself and him, so she doesn't have the same problem.

>stationery on her panties
What could it mean?

Honestly, I could see this ending in a half-cuck. Spend the mortal life with Crab, then an immortal life with Bat. Have your cake and eat it too.

Maybe, stamp of approval??

Honestly, I got nothing.

Senjougahara is literally alpha women

Literally fucking this.
Any other girl goes first and they win.

Before, Bat had a really sad endgame. Araragi said that he didn't want anything to do with her romantically, but she was bound to his shadow, something she didn't want to change. But now he apparently has feelings for her too, even though he isn't fully aware of that, despite also being in love with Senjouhagara.

He wants to live a normal, mortal life, and he already decided that he would spend his human life span with Crab. At the same time, he also decided to live a supernatural life, which he will probably spend with Bat.

So yeah, he's gonna have and eat both cakes.

Nice bait.

She basically makes the case that she (and he should) always strive to make themselves the best person possible to deserve the love of the other person, and not to be complacent and take love for granted. Despite whatever unrealistic view people have about the notion of romantic love, it is actually something that has to be earned and worked for.

For people that have dekkai imouto fetishes.

sena tsundere? you must mean yozora

>happens in real life
>was the best gf ever

It's just banter. And it's cute.

Except she lets Araragi fool around with anyone.