Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun 79

>tfw even your crush sees you as a ribbon

Fuck me. I didn't know why shoujo manga were so filled of blank spaces.

This chapter made me feel bad for Sakura.

This was a pretty good Nozaki chapter.

good and informative chapter

Nozaki is a homosexual, isn't he?

Can't blame him, he finds Mikorin too adorable.

He's Kensexual.

Right, Ken is the only one he gets dokidoki for. Sakura better give up on him soon rather than waste her whole high school life on a gay guy.

fugn wuuuut??

Most definitely.

Hot damn.

I thought the page with her as just a plain ribbon was bad enough this last punchline was too much.

RIP

I always find the 'talk about the manga' chapters to be really good. Probably because they read like the author is talking about the lessons they learned while doing Oresama Teacher.
Hori on backgrounds is always a riot. BOXES!

It's not gay if it's Mikorin

Man, ten volumes of Let's Love? Doesn't that mean "Yumeno-sensei" is doing pretty damn good?

Somehow I don't think this manga would do it, but you'd expect a chapter about it getting an anime adaptation at some point.
And since Yumeno is considered to be a girl, Sakura would have to be Nozaki's stand-in at meetings and things.
Sakura then gushes and tries to alter the story to feature a character that's exactly like Nozaki.

This stuff writes itself.

That chapter on boxes and perspective is still one of my favourite chapter.

>boxes

Speaking of Oresama, I remembered one panel where a character taking off a jacket that exposes their collarbones, and suddenly they're wearing a high neck t-shirt.

Exactly, stuff like that is what I'm expecting is driving the manga chapters.
Looks back, sees continuity errors, suddenly Nozaki is moving Mamiko around the table.

Fucking RIP

>The true Sakura is the ribbon parasite

The ribbons are the main body.

He's a slut

I hope the 5th Anniversary event is a S2 announcement

Yumeno-sensei is really cute.

Who is best girl, and why is it Kashima?
Her long, slender legs?
Her flat chest?
Her short hair?
Her princelike behavior?
Maybe it's all of the above?

I hate how accurate the part where shojo character descriptors on the side spoil the shit out of the manga (ex: Fruits Basket or the Gentleman Alliance)

W-What about tanukis?

Mikoshiba is the best girl.

I barely remember that sort of shit in FB. But I felt pretty much the same about the blurbs.

Someone fuck this man, please.