An Inconvenient Truth

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SLLckyRpwr0
abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/FedCrimes/story?id=6773423
guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's what happens when you harbor fugitives and pay for them to stay.

Guns are for vermin, does your country lack vermin? I don't think so.

>how many "gun deaths" are suicides?

>what happens if you adjust for different racial groups?

questions to really make you go hmmmm

You counted niggers and spics as "people", thus your results are invalid. Try again stupid fucking kike.

oh hello

Nice cherrypicked countries

>Gun related death
Gr8 b8 m8. Saged.

Where is this data from? Last i checked gun deaths were only 30k the past year.

>1 post by this ID

>gun nuts can't refute this

Inner city nigger problem != gun problem.

We're letting them kill each other because they are breeding at an alarming rate and if we don't have them aborting their babies and killing each other in the streets, their numbers will become too large and they will take over in-spite of themselves through massive numbers... leaving the spics and nogs to battle it out by seeing who can breed the fastest (the spics will win)

>Australia
not that we're any better tbqh

>Let's see how many are sucides...
>60%
>OK let's see about murder
>Blacks 50%
Looks like a social problem rather than a gun problem.

Also inconvenient

>suicides shouldn't be prevented

le le le hhahahahaha epik meme XDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

We see any cancer UN flags trying to grab guns in my state and you will get the bullets first. SHAL

>blacks aren't Americans

Does OP have any suggestions fore removing guns from:
>the hands of criminals who don't need to purchase guns legally because there is already a huge Black market
>stopping the alphabets from putting firearms into the hand of Mexican gangs, Black gangs, drug cartels, ISIS/Mossad?CIA
>or getting in writing that that Uncle Scam and Uncle Saul will not use military materiel against its own citizens?
mkay-thx

>developed countries of the world
>cherry-picked

kek
keep comparing the US to Zimbabwe then

This

You mean niggers? No, they aren't Americans and neither are you.

Glad we can all agree on that

include us pls

Diaf faggot

Simply putting south africa on that graph will completely destroy the narrative

There are two tipping points in gun violence.
The first one is when everybody has to get a gun because everybody else already has one. This tipping point causes gun violence to increase exponentially, as it is happening in the US.
The second tipping point happens when gun violence makes the country so dangerous that it basically enters a state of civil war, and the economy tanks because both domestic and international investors flee the country. That is what will happen next in the US.

30000 divided by 300 million 1 in 10000 or 10 in 100000

Civil war? You mean Whites vs Jews, right?

LOL WOW YOU EURO EU NEWCRAPPER

YOU're So sad you literally edited your data plots? What happened to the Mexico plot point??????

>HINT I"VE SEEN THE REAL ONE BEFORE
(((((MEXICO)))) in the first quadrent of the X axis and even more deaths than the US HAHAHAHAHA

Another inconvenient truth.

>gun related deaths
eat shit you spinning faggot

inconvenient truths are everywhere

Gotta compare niggers to niggers and spics to spics.

You'll learn.

Really makes one think....

I wonder why.

JEWISH GUN CONTROL IN THE UNITED STATE : LEGISLATION 1968 PRESENT
youtube.com/watch?v=SLLckyRpwr0

Not to mention they make up roughly 6% of the population.

Eliminate niggers from the equation and we're there with Sweden

Nigger cities in the US and Zimbabwe are a good comparison because in both places whites used to live there

yes. there are several facets to 'Make America Safe Again'
>remove all of those people causing problems between themselves and cops
>remove all of those bad seeds who are in the US illegally; who have no intention of abiding by the laws governing the constituency
>and instead of creating problems, stop mixing Oil & Water expecting it to magically emulsify into a single harmonious body
No one is forcing anyone to stay in the US. It's a big planet

I'd rather have people offing themselves with a gun than by laying themselves on trainracks or by jumping from highway bridges.

>implying it'll stop them
People are still gonna try anyways. Might as well ensure they succeed.

They shouldn't. It's dysgenic as all hell.

There's nothing to refute. It is literally cherry picked nonsense.

What the fuck do you even care you retarded slav? Is your country really so pathetic you have to cry about American on the internet all day?

Sad.

>a) and what of an out-of-control defense mechanism that could easily follow the JWO into a plan to genocide its own people?
>b) what does the UN plan on doing about a nation incapable of handling the amount of military materiel it has accrued compliments of the goyim who furnished Uncle Scam and Uncle Saul with all of their neat toys?
>and c) what of the relationship with bodies internally and external to the US who want to destroy, not D.C., but the US constituency?
Trust but verify; no?
>The UN does not have the fortitude to check into Nukes in that most magical, most holiest of holy GPS locations in the M.E.; with their own Samson Option which includes annihilation of you, your family, your community(ies) and making the area uninhabitable by humans

You are legitimately mentally ill.

We've doubled the number of guns in the US in the last twenty years. The murder rate is half of what it was when we started.

Fuck off kike.
Most suicides are white males that couldn't pay child support or got fucked by the (((government and justice system))). Educate yourself.

This fuckin chart.
Jesus, why is this not only not talked about all the time, but completely ignored??
Is this racist to bring it up?

2/3 suicides.

80% of the rest gang related.

Gun grabbers literally belong in a rubber room.

he also picked the countries that made it look this way. need to include more countries to make it more accurate. like the top gun related death countries, brazil, uruguay (which i 32 on the x-axis) and others. it completely destroys the linear regression

I wonder where we are if you remove black on black crime

I would like to see the publication this graph was excerpted from cited

banning guns doesn't prevent suicides, it just makes people commit suicide different ways

>ps when you try and kill yourself later I recommend using inert gas asphyxiation, preferably nitrogen or argon, very painless, very deadly

Lmao fatass got butthurt. Just don't shoot up your nearest McDonald's when they pour you the diet coke instead of regular.

then you need to remove the gun deaths in ghettos in USA

Niggers are subhuman?

Looks like the homicide rate in the US is 3x as high as in other developed countries.

i own guns, but if I was going to kill myself I'd probably just try heroin for the first time and intentionally OD. seems comfy

Good God you are pathetic.

>t. pakistani who thinks europe is civilized

>t. third world shitskin ashamed of their own flag

U forgot NK, faggot. Zero gun related deaths. kys

if you are here to play games; please fuck off

I'm not the one comparing apples to oranges.

>80% of the rest gang related.
source? I see this statistic all the time, but never have seen a source.

The goddamned FBI.

abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/FedCrimes/story?id=6773423

>let's arm gangs with guns guise!

Excellent strategy, NRA

They already have guns you fucking chimp.

>"Looking only to official criminal records, data over the past thirty years consistently show that the mythology of murderers as ordinary citizens does not hold true. Studies have found that approximately 75% of murderers have adult criminal records, and that murderers average a prior adult criminal career of six years, including four major adult felony arrests. These studies also found that when the murder occurred "[a]bout 11% of murder arrestees [were] actually on pre-trial release"--that is, they were awaiting trial for another offense."

>"The fact that only 75% of murderers have adult crime records should not be misunderstood as implying that the remaining 25% of murderers are non-criminals. The reason over half of those 25% of murderers don't have adult records is that they are juveniles. Thus, by definition they cannot have an adult criminal record."

guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html

>Let's sic the murdering niggers on the white people.

Excellent strategy Jews.

We need to see the figures for knife-crime to get the full picture. The U.S. may have fewer stabbings.

>implying 90% aren't fucks getting blasted for home invasion