A white capital city

The right to be a proud Bong.

Waiting for the Bongbang / Bonglash

Peace.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GABO3I-uxrU

>the absolute state of Britain

soon to be illegal in the UK

An empire.

Fuck off stupid yellow teethed tea slurper faggot.
I want a range ban on Bong cunts, they're irritating as fuck and the most cucked posters of all.
Canadians>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bong.

Costco dogs

>knives are harmless
if only you could hear yourselves

fucking kek.

No one said they weren't. It's just that your government doesn't trust you to wield dangerous items. Mommy May says you are too stupid, and you are. Even the shitskins figured out a way to kill you without knives.

POO

another lie

POO

This stops the eternal anglo.

Thoughts or opinions.

free tv

That's literally a tenth of the price here.

You mad brown boi?

I can sense the shit squelching; as your crusty dry poofoot pounds the local terrain.

Youre not even fucking human.

Poo man upset

Thats actually pretty fucking cheap for a dog that big with a 22oz.

1 bong 50 is like 6 moosebucks. Why is all your shit so overpriced lol

>show vegene

>144800000

god damnit

Kek. I can't be mad over you pathetic, beta hoard of cucked nation.
I know that sucking Ahmed dick has made your teeths shiny yellow, but still the pubes are still sitting right there between the teeths.

There's nothing worse in this world than being a beta bong, who's so deeply in love with cuckoldry that now it's hellbent on giving his ass to his former colony.

and you need more than three inches because????

this tbqh. The one thing amerifats can say categorically as a positive about their country is how their courts have held steadfast against making the utterances of words a crime in itself

RULE THE WAVES

I think you've misunderstood him, because we do own that ;)

>and you need more than three inches because????

The conversation with his your after you found out she was fucking Mohammed from South Sudan.

But you can carry knives. I carry large locked folders, fixed knives, and a three inch pocket knife is on me at all times. You just have to have a reason to carry anything but the pocket knife.

"Why do you have that knife?"
"I'm doing woodwork/fishing/carving/bushcraft/opening boxes."
"Oh okay."

And that's if you're caught which is not going to happen and have to explain.

You want something stupid to complain about, complain about random knives being banned for being scary, like push daggers and such.

>Can (and have) carries a Fairbairn and Sykes around because I was using it for a job.
>Can't have a meme knife.

Ridiculous.

>you should only be allowed to have things you need
commie detected, freedom isn't measured on what the government "permits" me to have, but the few and limited things the government stops me from having

That is actually how British law works but people aren't taught that so they're alright with the stupid encroaching European style rule by statute.

These cool new guitars would probably be considered weapons in the UK.

Oh, just remembered!

Bongs can't have honour or self pride. Which is obvious when your government can invade your private property and tax you for having a TV, which you can only watch the cucked public channel.

99.9% of you man would get off rapid if this guy was approaching ya

youtube.com/watch?v=exbRDlLuoWE

won't bongs be jailed if they browse Sup Forums
lel

Kek, pajeet got his contract cancelled

underrated

Called nazis and thrown into the gulag

wonder what britbong police would think of my 12 TB of pirated movies, tv shows, and software

I can't even joke about this, because it's A. sad, B. infuriating to me. They literally made "wrongthink" a crime, what qualifies as "wrongthink" to be determined by (((powers that be))). Orwellian is so overused it sounds like a buzzword at this point, but that's what it is, that's the word that first comes to mind.

>stealing
They'd think you're a negro obviously.

>flag
Good odds they'd be right, I guess

you're a fucking retard
stealing implies property changes ownership
piracy is not stealing, it's piracy.
And even if it was stealing, it's stealing from jews. I would think your islamic nation of Britbongistan condones that

>doesn't understand IP rights and copyright law
Basketball American confirmed

>a stereo

>But you can carry knives. I carry large locked folders, fixed knives, and a three inch pocket knife is on me at all times
Get a life.

I would post my a picture of my white hand holding my gun but I think that would crush your sad britbong soul too much, so I'll let you think I'm a nigger if it makes you happy.

I can't believe this wasn't the first post

Do it

damn thats actually pretty cool that you have the same stuff plus a few local favorites. the slices of pizza and twist ice-cream are tasty at costco

>Get a life

I have a life. A pocket knife isn't anything silly and when you need to do coppicing and such you need something a bit bigger.

I don't carry all of that on me, I mean, I carry a small pocket knife on me and have often carried other knifes on me for work and such.

>POLIS

A little jelly perhaps... That a python?

Show bobs.

GP100
my buddy has a python, those are nice too

You obviously don't. Now go bin that knife and get a life

Shame it wasn't a Lee-Enfield for that little added kick in the balls.

I've only ever seen one of those bins in my life. It was filled with normal rubbish.

But you can have bolt action rifles here.

An actual chance of leaving the EU.

I used to shoot a mk4, not a problem. Now a webley mkVI, that would have been a nut flattener. Pic related, webley RIC of John Chard VC that he used at rorkes drift...

The genuine king

American fidget spinners

A royal that loves the white race