Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Otto has done nothing wrong, he was scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TfZuh0MMX0Q
imgur.com/a/ZLlRC
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis
youtube.com/watch?v=mrxyOJfy0ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Subaru was a faggot.

He is just a bullied jew.
Nothing wrong with that

Pretty sure we can all agree that Otto did nothing wrong, yeah.

The director had originally planned to create an entirely new ED for episode 15

One of the White Fox producers suggested they go with Suehiro's original soundtrack instead because it was really fitting

He also suggested letting the screen fade to black, but Watanabe-san (the director) said "THERE'S MORE ZETSUBOU IF WE SEE SUBARU'S CORPSE"

Watanabe-san said that he specifically wanted music that would fit a live-action drama (he's apparently a big fan of dramas)

He even specified: "Make it like Hans Zimmer's soundtrack for The Dark Knight."

Suehiro (the composer) reflected that the soundtrack ended up sounding not very anime-ish

He was asked to make the SOL parts sound anime-ish (because they're presented through Subaru's POV) but don't go overboard on the fantasy

Incidentally, another influence Suehiro-san cited was Ennio Morricone

>THERE'S MORE ZETSUBOU IF WE SEE SUBARU'S CORPSE

Those sick fucks

I don't understand the connection here. Is it just a random crossover picture or did i forget something crucial about this shinigami? Been years since i watched Death note so i forget.

They
have
the
same
name

Their names are both Rem

All I see is a crossdressing shinigami though, could you perhaps be posting in the wrong thread?

Subaru is basically Jonah and fuck, God punished and put him through the grinder. Otto did to Subaru exactly what the sailors did to Jonah and threw him overboard

>Make it like Hans Zimmer's soundtrack
Deshi Deshi Basara Basara

You guys think ekidna wants subaru to fug her in the name of science?

Nah her making him drink her body fluids was to allow him to control the power of the witch genes more easily.

Doesn't she have platonic feelings for him?

Most likely yes.

I don't blame Otto anymore than I blame Subaru for all the retarded shit he's done.

It's just the natural reactions of people trying to survive.

This picture and the AU says otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=TfZuh0MMX0Q

If Subaru was a good character I could be able to watch Re:Zero, but he isn't so dropped.

What makes a good character for you? I mean, i'm fairly sure the entire point is that Subaru is supposed to be incompetent so far and that he's too stubborn/prideful to change.

>A good character
Do you think Reinhard is a good character?

If so, then this show just isn't for you.

OK

>Do you think Reinhard is a good character?
He lives a life where some quirk of fate made him the best, and did so at just the right point in time to kill his grandmother and completely destroy his family. His father is a jealous asshole who hates him, his grandfather blames him for his wife's death, and I don't doubt other people resent or fear him for his power. The way he fights also seems completely halfhearted, as he just stands there and lazily swings his sword around.

None of his accomplishments are really his own, so he lives his meaningless life and takes whatever path fate presents for him.

Let's say that once volume 10 comes out, it's the start of arc 4. How far do you figure they will be able to get in that volume? I think they'd be able to reach far enough to Subaru's first meeting with Echidina, and his talk with the other witches of sin.

How mad will Subaru be when he meets Otto again?

If you were not such a faggot I could care, but you aren't so filtered.

HE DINDU NUFFIN

He'll have cooled his head off by then.

>it literally says otherwise
I don't know what i was expecting.

Ok that's actually a good point, there is a cost to all of that. Thank you user.

Has the author made a world map or something similar?

I also want this.

fuck off

Sexy with great res.

> This is a male.

That's fucking horrible and funny at the same time.

"I can't self insert, so dropped"

How would you feel about being stuck with man man screaming at the top of his lungs about a girl who doesn't exist? Worst of is he beating the shit out of you when you ask about it. Once they came to the conclusion why the whale was so relentlessness to go for them it was the option Otto had to possibly make it out alive. I would have done the same shit its not like they were friends.

Problem?

Honestly I don't get why Rem disappeared. The whale devours her very existence I guess. It feels like it makes everything cheaper and was wholly unnecessary.

Maybe I'm just royally asspained because she was best girl and think Emilia is a shit.

user that only counts if he doesn't return, and Subaru is dying again. His checkpoint is still at the appa seller.

But what if he makes it to a new checkpoint instead? ;_;

What part of his checkpoint is still the appa seller didn't you understand?

If Minerva can heal anything she punches, why didn't Subaru have her punch his magic gate?

It was all inside dream land, so we don't really have full context for it. It could be that it hurts like shit, or perhaps she can't fix his gate with that, and only fixes physical things.

I hope you're right, user. I'm just praying that the show doesn't turn to dogshit by the end.

How many of the LNs are translated? I only see the show on ab and volume one on nyaa.

Post more HR pics.

1, Jewpress is translating it.

The series is still fairly interesting with everything that happens after this arc too.

Also i can't be wrong because it's true. Puck will kill him, and he will wake up again with Rem by his side next to the appa seller. The episode will be about healing.

Learning moon so I can read this. Been studying for months already. Fuck jewpress.

How long will the conversation be? Enought to end the episode?

My bet is that ep18 will end with Subaru convincing Crusch to join his cause.

I can see 8 on the sekrit club.

I have no clue. They're advertising it everywhere in japan with banners, and it's going to run for 25 minutes and 45 seconds total, no OP and no ED.

There's 8 volumes, voume 9 coming out soon to finish arc 3, which is where the anime will end at. 2 extra volumes that talk about the backstory of some characters.

And 2 other volumes for in between stuff, like "Subaru gives Rem a rest day", or silly shit like "Emilia in wonderland".

Have the Tanpenshuu 2 illustrations been leaked somewhere?

Reinhart a best. Faggy selfinserts BTFO!

But he's literally the easiest person to self insert into.

MORE

Fucking can't wait till sunday

DN Rem was a boy?

I'm tired.

Put the images in the bag before you leave senpai.

Do it.

Oh, I'm so fucking scared.
Here,
imgur.com/a/ZLlRC

>I can't selfinsert into this character that means he's just badly written.

MC is literally almost the only reason this anime is any good.

Just read the synopsis.

I was really surprised when Roswaal came clean and said he wasn't responsible for the garm attack nor did he hire Meili.

I bet it was big mama. But why?

I'm not him, but thank you very much user.

Real talk, Subaru isn't much different from all the other loser protagonists out there. The difference is the world isn't nearly as kind to him.

The name is Rem for both and they both sacriface for their beloved one

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis

>Ordered LN from Amazon two months back
>Delayed delivery to 27th July
>Delayed again and nlw expected to be delivered between 19th August - 08 September
Everything with this series is suffering.

I am reading the Arc 5 synopsis, I hope this gets animated

Long haired Felix

>Ordered Vol1 the day it released in english
>shipped and scheduled to arrive August 6th
It's a long wait, but somehow it seems like I got lucky considering how many people are complaining about September projections and depleted stock.

Didn't the OST come out today?

what ost?

Hope it is user, I've been waiting for them

>G-guise, if I was pulled into a fantasy world and experienced my own death and others I loved over and over again, I'd totally do things better than Subaru. T-totally!
Lmao @ your life. Kys.

He made the same mistakes even after realizing what he did was wrong. Granted he has suffered a lot you think he learn his lesson and try a different approach then following the same path for the same result. It's refreshing to see a character not be a self insert but that excuse him for being retarded.

Why even watch this SAO clone #246, when you can actually watch SAO with a good main character?

Is Subaru Jesus?

>Everyone loses their memory about a girl ever existing for some unknown reason
>Nah, better punch the fuck out of him
Subaru is a fucking dick.

Rem, Ram, Rum, Rom, Rim, Rym

In that moment there was only Otto with him not "everyone"

I watch this because I love seeing Subaru die

What happens in the LN? Did Subaru and Rem get tortured multiple times and how or was it just that one time?

To be fair anyone would've done a better job handling all that than Subaru. Subaru's main goal was to get some half elf pussy and even went through extreme lengths to get it instead of trying to save his own ass. He was willing to lose his dignity.

My point still stands.

Is Subaru ever going to not be useless?

HE FUCKING KNOWS

Be honest with yourselves. If a giant invincible whale was chasing you and the entire reason for it was someone you only met today would you not push that person out as well to save your life?

I mean you dont have to taunt them afterward. That was a bit cruel.

>People ave been spamming Deshi Basara for literal months now
>This happens

Okay, which one of you fuckers works for Whitefox?

Hi.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrxyOJfy0ww