Why do Drumpfshits vote agaisnt their own economic interests?

I'm not blaming minorities for my problems. They are blaming me for their problems. Therefore the minorities have become my problem.

> But democrats have been voting democrat their whole lives and are still poor

Really jogged my log

2/10 would read again

Blame both, obviously.

My income has increased by 25 % in the last 4 years. Not everyone works at taco Bell!

What are my economic interests?

I made my boss $300k last quarter, that just me. Sounds shitty, I know.

But think about this-

>we are a small firm and never intend on hiring more

>Boss decided he wants to hold onto the business but do less work

>takes us out to dinner and said, “we are now an employee-owned company, keep 50% of what you kill”

>find another client that pays $10,000

>pay goes up by an additional $60,000 a year

You’re just a jobless nigger.

>import millions of minorities to keep wages down
>stop blaming minorities!

>Leftist faggots hate this man
>Learn how he made an additional 25% income with this one weird trick

We're not blaming minorities for this. What we're blaming minorities for, and by minorities I mean Niggers, is being so incredibly disproportionately over-represented in crime statistics and welfare consumption.

First of all, shitheel, you weren't even alive in 1978 and second, you certainly haven't worked a day in your fucking life.

Now tell us how little Jimmy has more toys than you and you want him to give you some of his to make things fair.

Seriously, men. OP is why you need to stick around and raise your children.

So what? I'd rather eat dirt than let shitskins in my country.

Minorities have been used to keep the prices down. I don't blame them specifically for the problem, but they are one mechanism by which the problem perpetuates itself.

Plus, I just don't want them here. And blacks commit way too many crimes.

>Wealth is zero sum

Let me stop you right there.

Why do I support tax cuts for the wealthy? Because if they have to spend more on taxes, then that means less pay for me and the chance of me losing my job entirely. As for his pay increase in comparison to mine, I'm not the one who has to manage an entire business, which is a lot harder than it sounds. Not like you libtards would know anything about running a business.

That's not true though. If you follow the same people from 1978 to today their income has gone up massively.

And while some minorities are great workers, the illegals and the niggers are just cheap labor who are stealing jobs for proper, respectable Americans

Why do you white libshits get off on voting against white peoples interest?

>only 25%

Why? Minorities either blockvote for shit that give elites power, drive wages down, or drain the economy so no raises can be given?

I wasn’t alive in 1978, jokes on you faggot

Real cause of massive wealth inequality:

Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965
>Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965

Look at a few charts and realize it all lines up

Lol. Grade 1 math fail.
There's something called inflation. If your money is worth less then you're not really making more.
Some say we are earning 50% of the 1960s.

Sage

It's about time....

Actually, no, it's time to be the fucking boss. If you don't like your wage then start a company and put all the risk on your shoulders and succeed. If you can't or won't then shut the Fuck up. He makes the money because he invested the time and money and holds all the risk.

These nu-communists are fucking stupid

Sage. And Dems were the party of the bankers. Trumps populism lite appeals to workers. Dems wanted as much poverty as possible so they could buy children on the cheap. It's all in alinskys rules for radicals. Funny that the shills don't even know their own sides playbook.

ok so you faggots think Trump's economic plan is flawed and retarded, meanwhile you occupyfags want to increase taxes so that all the money goes to entitlement programs which will incentivize laziness, cause companies to outsource all their jobs to tax havens, unemployment rate skyrockets, the entire population becomes discouraged from opening up businesses, speed up the economic collapse and usher in communism right ?

Your propaganda is so stupid and intellectually dishonest, you're a mindless drone for believing it.

Is this even a real leftist meme? They don't even know that the Berlin Wall came after WWII?

>Because anons here dont pay taxes. Their parents do.

I blame my boss for importing minorities