This is your snake for tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/06f1ddc508/633656-3
gyazo.com/919cb44bd098d0e913e3fb2b843dd573
gyazo.com/065a60f4d9bcb16f9df3341c91251dc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cool general

It's shit. I want a different one.

New and improved with actually edible food that won't poison you.

Newt is cute
I want to cuddle with her

This is your anger management counselor for today.

I approve of this arrangement

Much better.

This is your imouto for the night!

I will protect that snake with my life

Haha without the word general this totally doesn't make this thread a circlejerk general.

What a difference!

>I'm begging for attention in a general please notice me
Report and move on.

Still working on the coloring.

I feel like they might as well make an Anime Generals board.

Better, but I really really wish OP's would link the chapter and new official content.

If you're going to have constant threads, at least have some content to show for it.

There isn't any new content.

I'll post this here too:
isn't kinda weird (or suspicious) that suddenly Rachnee want to keep an eye out on honey? I mean, withouth any reason (I don't think that she had listen what Smith told to Cerea), she wants to put security onto him. Maybe she knows something about the dragon girl or probably this all will lead to the next argumental arc about Rachnee's mom and her dangerousness

We did learn that Miia's cooking is no longer God awful

Snek sentai user/albumfag here.

My laptop died yesterday, and I'm stupid enough not to backup all my .sai files.

I want to choke myself, hope my data isn't corrupted and recoverable, I was planning on finishing this one the moment I can finish that browser game's grinding.

>chapter two days ago
>anthology four days ago

sure bud.

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Thank you for your service and snek willing you can recover your data. At least for the meantime we have this.

You mean the vampire girl right?

>where is the hole?

exhentai.org/s/06f1ddc508/633656-3

Crab never told us.

Is the site down for anyone else but me?

>not knowing how to get past the panda in the year of the lord 2k16

Summer begonneth

> Implying I'm that retarded/new
For real is the site down or not?

The fact that you even have to ask proves you are that new.

No it's not down

Yes you are retarded and new

>For real is the site down or not?

I love this horse.

you guys are mean

this is my horse my horse is amazin
give it a lick
oooh it taste just like raisins

Where the fuck do you think you are?

Should've gotten a secretary to manage your files

gyazo.com/919cb44bd098d0e913e3fb2b843dd573
gyazo.com/065a60f4d9bcb16f9df3341c91251dc0
It's not working on chrome for me you dicks.

Get out.

>using crome

Works for me :o)

What's the problem with Chrome? Do most people use Microsoft Edge instead?
inb4 >not using firekitsune as a monmusufag

>firekitsune
Stop typing like an idiot.

Differentfag. Stop being this triggered. :^)

whats wrong with what he said?

Firewall corrections and updated chrome all for a shit-tier doujin.

Look on the bright side, you know have access to tons of hand-holding doujins not usually available by normal means.

Lala a best!

I did before-hand it's just that leaving my computer on for 2 weeks straight and not updating anything had fucked my shit up.

At least it wasn't that horrible centaur NTR doujin or I would've sperged.

Needs more involvement in the darlingbowl tho

>Have Lala's head pop up in front of Kimihito's face when he awakens from his slumber with Lala's body hugging his from behind.

>Lala asks Darling if she'll take him to see the theatrical version of her favorite anime
>Darling agrees (not admitting he wanted to go and see it anyway)
>They get home and Miia throws a tantrum about Lala getting to take Darling on a date
>Lala didn't see it as a date, but now it's been pointed out, she wants more.

Which of the main girls haven't had a date yet?

B.
The cloaca in snakes is in front of body

Will we ever get a beach episode?

Already happened

We did, you boob.

Tio is literally perfect.

Suu

Who?

They have nothing to discuss. Instead, they talk about everyday stuff as if they were in their private chat room while trying to make their post somehow related to monster girls like so.

The best girl.

She's not even the best big girl.

>The eels will never come back
>They will never advise Darling he should give Cerea a massage after her daily morning run

That's the only thing that guy does. Ask dumb ass questions like they have anything to do.

The worst part about it is the people who sincerely reply to retards like him.

Everyone knows that, but they keep making threads.

Im just trying to foster a higher level of quality, seeing as the threads aren't likely to stop.

Papi

So now that Miia knows how to cook, in what way should Crab finally show it?
It's great talhat Darling tells us she's okay at cooking now, but it'd be better if it were more than just an informed skill she now has.
Show don't tell, etc.

But do you faggots not understand they rely on you to keep posting so they can entertain themselves? You see them mention it all the time if someone stops shitposting about a certain girl or some random unrelated thing. If you know these threads aren't going to stop, why do you post in them and further 'discussion' of that kind when you seem like you'd rather have an actual, good thread?

>OP's link the chapter

Isn't the entire point to avoid that so it does not turn into a general?

>Isn't the entire point to avoid that so it does not turn into a general?
I can't even fathom how stupid you are.

Maybe he can show us some actually good looking food? Or maybe even marginally edible?
Also, Miia's breasts are perfect, and I want to rest my head on then when I go to sleep

I too am trying to make sure that the threads engage in better topics of conversation.
To the point where I sometimes samefagged replies to try to keep it relevant when people were too busy shitposting otherwise.
And now that I said that, I'm going to stop and say that people really ought to make better replies than if we want to make the threads good again.

I sage. You should start.

Says the retard that wants to turn the OP directly into a fucking general.

Kill yourself.

Its already a fucking general, you stupid fucking prick. There's nothing wrong with trying to make it passably decent.

When is the new chapter going to be out?

Come back in three weeks.

>Announcing you shitpost
>Announcing you're sageing

Spot the actual summer.

I want Miia to get really good at cooking and then for darling to challenge her to a cook off for her final test

It would be really cute

That would be nice.
Some people would call it making her a 'Mary Sue' because it's'getting rid of a flaw she had,' but I'd call it character development as long as she's seen struggling towards that goal of getting rid of her own flaw.

>Darling is going to win
>He sees how determined and focused Miia is in her cooking so she can impress him
>He deliberately sabotages his own dish so she can win
>She realizes this and thanks him later with a sloppy snake hug
Sounds adorable

>Miia come here! Come here! Now fuck off.

>Miia cooks a meal
>Darling asks why she cooked a meat dish when Cerea is the judge
>"What."
>"Well, she has the most acute sense of taste, so it was the logical choice. Weren't you listening?"

I don't think I could handle that much woman. But I'd sure as hell try.

A Mary Sue is usually someone who solves EVERY problem or conflict with her super-duper intelligence and/or abilities, and is also virtually devoid of flaws

You don't know what a Mary Sue is if you think people are going to start calling her one.

>You don't know what a 'Mary Sue' is
Maybe not, but I know a thing or two about shitposters and waifuwarfags.

>Mary Sue
More like Mary SUU

Though that says less about user and more about the namecallers in general.

Miia is safe for the time being, unless we run into idio...I mean, people who insist that she's flawed to hide the fact that she's a Sue.

She's become 100% perfect

She's already going to win the Darlingbowl.

Sadly, she's the one I've seen come close to Sue status. What keeps her from going the full lap is that she's not the center of the universe in terms of plot relevance.

A real shame, though. That sick chapter still warms my heart

is there only one season? I remember watching part of an episode a few months ago. Looked pretty lewd which is good.

Only one season so far. We will be getting an OVA soon based on a chapter that got skipped over.

I just want to see them kiss. I'm air everyone sees a bit of themselves in darling

>I can finally start commissioning pictures of Miia cooking things that actually look good

Thank you

I'll have a picture of her making my favorite food while in a naked apron

Wearing a wedding ring