New study suggests women lose 90 PERCENT of their viable eggs by 30

Roasties absolutely BTFO

bb-but, 30's the new twenty. (((JZ))) said it in his video >While they may continue to produce eggs throughout their 30s and 40s, the reservoir of potential eggs from which they are taken has shrunk to almost nothing, it suggests.
Well yeah, but with all of the new technology surely those 10 percent will be enough for a healthy bab- >As the body chooses the best eggs from the reserve, the likelihood is that the quality of the eggs will suffer as you get older increasing the difficulty of conception and the risk of an unhealthy baby
And the BEST part? This is for the average woman, who doesn't drink excessively/ do drugs. So I would say it's safe to assume for your average bar slag this age is probably lowered closer to 25-27 years old. Roasties, how will you ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/7079641/Women-lose-90-per-cent-of-eggs-by-30.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_maternal_age#Risk_of_birth_defects
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women become unfuckable parasites beyond age 30.

I'm gonna need some evidence for your claims, doctor user.

>not believing a fellow user on Sup Forums
This board has sunk pretty low with this kind of mistrust.

Good thing they only need 1. Learn to statistics.

FUCKING ROAST BEAEF FUCKING CUNTS.
DIE CUNTS FUCK YOU ROASTIE!
INFERTILE LIONELY OLD CUNT.
FUCKING CUNTS DITE!

Here you go mate, no idea why the OP didn't post a link, no idea why he said new study when it was reported in 2010 either.

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/7079641/Women-lose-90-per-cent-of-eggs-by-30.html

Thousands of jews will immediately come out of the woodwork and claim that there is some kind of statistical error.
We can't have white women realising this before it's too late.
Better let them have 3 miscarriages and 1 child with some kind of defect before they realise it.
Or better yet, let them believe that they are a genetic failure of some kind because other women have no prob having 3 healthy children after 40.

> 10% left

Here you go, Mahmood

Would you pay sticker price for a car with 10% of its life left before your transition explodes?

>not emptying your ENTIRE sack into a post-menopause milf

Boy youve got some learnin to do.

I tend to agree, we should trust eachother and quite frankly it´s wierd to me, shocking even, to suggest people might just go on the internet and spread lies. Who would even

t. Divorce-rapee or son of one
Good luck with MGTOW user, cya on the oh wait your genetic heritage died and all your ancestors died for no reason. Aw chucks

Posting link in OP increases the risk of losing the thread. Not doing it = free bumps from anons commenting on this, being angry or helping out with links.
Learn into bread-baking 101

Ok Ahmed. We are americans. We own firearms to protect ourselves.

You have Rapefugees. God day!

Read a science book sometime you mongoloid fucking moron

>2017
>still falling for the milf meme

this explains why i'm autistic.

Thought it was common knowledge and basic common sense to have children as early as possible. Women these days are retarded, waiting till they are like 36. Then wondering why they have difficulty conceiving and/or why their kids are fucking retarded too. But Jews profit from fertility treatments, artificial insemination, IVF and such, so figures they would promote the idea of "waiting to have kids" and that "30s are the new 20s". You'd have to be a blithering moron to not see it for what it is and to buy into that.

t. Toastie Roastie fraid of superior bots incoming

pills. FUCKING PILLS

friend's sister is a total slut that is infertile now. she begun using contraceptive pills and day-after pills at 15, then by the age of 23 the doctor said she wans't producing any ovules. Maybe she will produce them again in a few years but it will not be normal.

Nah. Not necessarily. There's more to it than just that. Happens to very young parents, too. Happens a lot more frequently lately as well. But if you consider the idea that it might have something to do with vaccines - you are a "batshit crazy conspiracy theorist ZOMG!!!!"

>While they may continue to produce eggs throughout their 30s and 40s

>not understanding human biology
nope.
women are born with all the eggs they will ever need, 2-3 million or so.

That’s not how it works. There are over six million (oy vey!) eggs in the ovaries. Only about 400 are released. If an egg wasn’t viable then a sperm could not fertilize it. The egg would not implant. Conception would not occur. There would not be a pregnancy. If a woman over 30 gets pregnant there is a very slight increase in the risk of Down syndrome which just might be a statistical coincidence. Otherwise, the child will be normal. Pregnancy can cause issues to the mother’s body with age but the baby will turn out fine. The whole autism thing is also nonsense.

my mother was 40 and father 60(trumps age) when I was concieved

Gabriel union can't have babies because she's 40.

Lmao

To think a broad has only 12 shots per year to plop a shithead out is kind of weird.
Makes it easier to understand why they are whores, too.

So what is behind the explosion of autism, and don´t fucking try telling me "changed parameters of diagnosis" because this shit is pandemic now, and yes it includes aspies and adhd-amphetamine jokesters. It´s all one spectrum and it´s growing like gangbusters.

Vaccines? Mothers horrendous gut bacteria causing auto immune issues? Ceasarian sections which fuck up the immune system + cause brain ataxia?

Relevant:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_maternal_age#Risk_of_birth_defects

Also explains the rampant cheating and fucking around when on the pill / using condoms. Fucking same guy and not = babies = logic DEMANDS you fuck next man to try again.

Genes = God

I wish I was born a girl so I could be a mommy

Being a male and father would suck
So much I made myself infertile so it can't happen

They say "genetics". Fucking horseshit. Or they will just plain tell you "we don't know what causes it". Why is it so widespread? You want answers - and (((science))) won't give you any. "We don't know" just isn't good enough when it's one of your children.

>As the body chooses the best eggs from the reserve

lol wut. You lost me with the blatant bullshit.

Yes exactly my point, wait I´m not sure any more. I think it has to do with a lot of shit, some of those I mentioned + age of parents + very likely, pollution. Read some articles / stuff about babies being born and the stomach-cord containing above 100 bad toxins / heavy metals that it should not normally.

Age of marriage should be lowered to 13

Well we know that doing things to improve gut flora in autismal kids does improve their social abilities to a high degree. That could be a byproduct of something else happening though.
Advanced maternal age has a plethora of horrible side effects on offspring, I wouldn't be surprised if higher incidence of autism was also a result. Its not just that the gametes being more delicate and shorter lived cells start degrading, its also that the endocrine system becomes worse. A woman's hormone levels fluctuating more, or not reaching the levels they should at vital stages of gestation, will inevitably lead to adverse effect for the offspring.

at this point hags should just kill themselves
also: told you so.

The endocrine system is so vital and so stressed out by modern diet and lifestyle. Adrenal glands also are fucked up in a lot of cases. Not to mention IBS, Leaky gut, well yeah gut biome in general as you said.

Add that everything is connected and voila, modern age of degenerative disease and chronic conditions. "We´ve never been healthier lmao, don´t worry about it" /John Wang from Cracked

>explosive transition

Looking at the way we live its not hard to see why so many people are chronically ill and depressed. Its pretty far removed from what comes natural to us.
We eat pounds of sugar per year and barely eat any vegetables on average.

Remember that chick that told that dude to stay in the car to be suicided by carbon monoxide?

Scale that to social issues and you begin to see that women have been raping men of their right to vote.

It's a kind of rape that can't be easily proven and they get away with this shit all the fucking time.

This is how they determine among themselves who is the most mature. The dominant women is the one that can fuck over any man's life in a heartbeat.

>7 years old
>no link to research
Telegraph is not a viable source, it's a fucking tabloid.

It's just shit parenting m8

Something. Yeah.

This is what white genocide looks like. Dysgenics forced upon us by liberals for 100 years.

Instead of having 4-5 healthy babies with a 20 year old we maybe have 1 unhealthy baby with a 30 year old.

No way you can improve society's genes by have one shitty baby at 30.

Liberals have doomed our DNA.

Only for Juden. Also, checked.

Indeed. Fucked up situation. This is why I go to /SIG/ and gather some external motivation for my weak front brain. But the breads seem shoah´d or moved.
F for me + the West

What's up Barron

I looked like him as a kid too it's weird as shit, I could post a pic but nah.

Says the virgin

I'd say adopt white foster children.

But I hate parents.

All of them are pedo's.

>Instead of having 4-5 healthy babies with a 20 year
This means doubling population every 30-35 years. Africa tier. But capitalism needs infinite growth i guess.

> But capitalism needs infinite growth i guess.

You couldn't be more accurate.

And here you are with a meme flag

Your claim is stupid and your pic is all fuked up. Most roasties are on birth control pills, which delays release of eggs, which is why they can keep releasing them into their 50s.

>omg dont tread on me, soooo clever

my mother had me with 33, what does this mean?

That means you have autism like the rest of us.

Cash in your NEETbux while you still can.

That image would be better if the Black Sun would be spinning.

Holy shit. Am i being trolled or is this what Americans actually think?

It's because we don't face the dread of dying in our sleep from a friendly gargantuan spider living behind our clocks.

Take that metaphorically if it makes sense.

I didn't want kids for the first 10 years we were married, so we didn't have them. We decided at 34 to have our first and now we have 3 of them, all healthy, all normal, all white.

This

My mom was 17, also am autistic.

Lack of proper parenting, huge increase in pesticides and other chemicals that are easily absorbed by the fetus, increased age of both women and men having children.