What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

He's totally insane.

He's a bored sociopath.

A legitimate one, not like ORIHARA IZAYAAAAAAAAAAAA

He wanted to be super special.

He was bored. He then found out something fun.
Turns out fun stuff becomes boring after a while, so he dived in deeper in deeper repeating the cycle until he realized there's no turning back anymore and it'd be better if he ended everything by making it a unforgettable urban legend before things got out of hand.

I can't understand how so many people think Izaya was in control of everything when it's stated multiple times that he was just starting shit, watching it play out and pretend he had planned it all.

What about all that shit about doing it for Kida and Anri though.

So the guy is a complete monster?

Excuses. That may have been his initial objetive, but you can see it all the time how he just enjoyed forcefully moderating the fuck out of his website and living the extraordinary in Ikebukuro.
He's just completely fucked up in the head. For example, have you ever been so bored that you shot your best friend? Yeah.

really makes you think

I miss Celty.

I miss her

I dropped this show sometime in the second season. What did he end up doing? All I know is that he was going to a very dark place.

>What did he end up doing?
A whole lot of fucking nothing in the end.

stabbed a guy, shot a friend, got shot, fucked anri

Also set a guy on fire, or was that in the second season already?

introduced a lot of new characters, kept/brought back old characters, MC-kun went crazy

Shot the police, the yakuza, blackmailed some bousouzoku into coming to Ikebukuro, closed the Dollars forever and tried to make it into an ever-evolving Urban Legend that everyone would know existed, but no one would ever admit to being part of it again.
He kind of ended up shooting Kida too, who was trying to help him. After realizing what the fuck he had just done he tried to shoot himself, but Celty saved him and solved the whole thing. Then Mikado got stabbed into a coma in the middle of his happy ending.

This i loved whenever she appeared

I'm still annoyed Atlus didn't include the Durarara guest characters for the localized Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker. I'd have paid for them.

>fucked anri

Was that the glasses sword chick with the big tits? I didn't really like season 1 but still managed to watch it all the way through.

>MC-kun
Celty's the MC.

Reminder that Kida couldn't save Mikado and he's just gotten worse in DRRR's sequel novels.

Do you have any SH4 spoilers to share? Last I read Mikado was keeping his facade on and trying to stay out of business.

Seems interesting, whats the name?

Filename

Shit, didnt even look at it, thanks dude.

I really loved how he developed into a boring pussy character to this

Holy shit kill yourself newfag.

I never thought we'd really reach the day where people won't recognize moot anymore.

moots old news user
most people don't remember Snacks anyways

Is Kida Snacks to Mikado's moot?

Was moot bored?

>No Etsusa Bridge anime ever
Why live?