Reddit Sauce

Where were you when atheists believed in the teachings a fictional character so hard they created their own mini purgatory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lhc_bXGvmp0
streamable.com/7s8q3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a pretty fucking awesome sauce though

:) I was on my way friend!

what is it though ive never even heard of it

It'll make a man out of you.

Pro Tip: Make you own at home.
youtu.be/lhc_bXGvmp0

No it's fucking not, it tastes exactly like their other sauces but shittier.

Even Better Idea: Just go to your local Chinese Restaurant and order Szechuan Chicken

redditconfirmed

>t.

Even better idea than that: Go buy some at your local store.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>be american
>stand in line of fastfood place to get some shit-tier szechuan sauce
>not going to the supermarket or chinese store choose from different chinese szechuan sauces imported from china that taste way better than mcdonalds merican version
WHY THOUGH

mmm yummy soy sugar water...
more estrogen packets please master.

szechuan isnt even a fucking sauce, its a style of cooking.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them.

And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>when atheists believed in the teachings a fictional character so hard they created their own mini purgatory?

>99
>woah.jpg

>Watch the episode to find out what the fuss is all about
>The sauce was just a means to say that his actions didn't make sense/ had a real reason
>Reddit doesn't even understand their meme show

>ingredients: HFCS

and a glob of schwiftie

>HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP
>SOY SAUCE
>SOYBEAN OIL
>CONTAINS WHEAT AND SOY
Yummy yummy, eat up!

>bunch of fucking bourgeois faggots who are so obsessed with a t.v show and unimportant shit they'd rather drive across the country looking for some " sauce " instead of march with Richard Spencer and get into fights with antifa

>Sweden, yes!
Like clockwork.

Um ehrlich zu sein, man muss einen sehr hohen IQ haben um Rick und Morty zu verstehen. Der Humor ist sehr subtil und mit einem mangelnden Verständnis von Physik werden die meisten Witze vom typischen Zuschauer nicht verstanden. Dann ist da auch noch die nihilistische Weltanschauung von Rick, welche definitiv mit seinem Charakter verbunden ist - zum Beispiel ist seine persönliche Philosophie ist stark von Narodnaya Volya beeinflusst. Die Fans verstehen das; Sie haben die intellektuelle Kapazität diese Witze zu verstehen, sie realisieren dass jene nicht nur witzig sind - sondern auch etwas tiefgründiges über das Leben aussagen. Als Konsequenz sind die Leute die Rick und Morty nicht verstehen wirkliche Idioten - natürlich würden sie das nicht wertschätzen, wie zum Beispiel den Humor von Rick's existenziellem Spruch "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," welcher selbst eine kyrptische Referenz von Turgenev's russischem Epos "Väter und Söhne". Ich muss gerade wirklich schmunzeln wenn ich über solche Einzeller die sich am Kopf kratzen nachdenke während Dan Harmon's Genius auf deren TV-Bildschirm entfaltet. Was für Deppen... wie ich sie bemitleide.

Und übrigends Ja, Ich HABE ein Rick und Morty Tattoo. Und nein, du darfst es nicht sehen. Es ist nur für die Blicke der Damen - Und selbst jene Damen müssen mir beweisen dass deren IQ sich nicht mehr als 5 Punkte von meinem unterscheiden (bevorzugterweise niedriger).

Yes i just translated this all by myself and now i regret it

>one "ist" too much
fixed:
>"zum Beispiel ist seine persönliche Philosophie ist stark von Narodnaya Volya beeinflusst"

>Not waiting in line for over 24 hours for meme sauce with such company as pic related.
Feels good man.

>corn
>soy
truly american sauce

>Be Christcuck

>Make fun of people for liking a TV show that has fictional characters

>Live your life believing in angels/demons heaven/hell.

Paddock should have waited a few days and went to a McDonalds.

streamable.com/7s8q3

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT!