Give me one reason you haven't voluntarily served in the military

Give me one reason you haven't voluntarily served in the military

are you actually this retarded? because I don't want to bleed to death in some jewish war.

1, Is that Mattis on the right?
2, They didn't want me...I was thoroughly fucked beyond a repair.

Im not that much of a good goyim

>Being a pilot for the military
>10 year contract
>Shit salary
>Living in the middle of nowhere
>Going off to fight in some stupid war

Maybe if I got to do airstrikes on Mecca, but that's not happening anytime soon.

I don't want to fight for israel

because its not serious enough. If I was in our squad would become terror troupes and we would be feared by even our own squads.. give me 30 men who believe the same and we can change the world.

yeah, living in a NATO country must suck, it's great not being obliged to go fight on territories you don't even know
well, everything has its perks
no it's Serbian rebels in Croatia 1991, a real picture repainted
Germany really isn't what it used to be

The time when I thought about joining was right after 9/11. It was obvious, even then, they were lying about the reason for going into Iraq and Afghanistan so I opted out. If you didn't do the same, you're a cuck.

t. Col. Kurtz
unironically this though. We live in clown world, there aint hardly anything worth fighting for.
I'd like to be part of something meaningful

>look at my flag

Because I wanted to have a real job

army is for cucks who want to serve jews and people billions times richer than you

This is obvious bait thread. Fuck off shill

Okay, NOTE: DON'T INCLUDE YOURSELF IF YOU'RE IN A NATO COUNTRY, I UNDERSTAND YOU THEN
for all non-NATO countries, tell me?

All the military forces of this world worth joining dont exist anymore.
They have already have been defeated at some point, only option we have is dying for (((them)))

I found better school to learn combat.

I didn't get through the Selection board. Once I've had my broken nose fixed, I'm going for it again.

not a faggot

fuck. looks like Mattis 40 years ago.

Stroked out right arm and right leg, my eyes also suck so I can't even pilot a helicopter.

Also a bunch of mental illness including being a closeted transexual.

Already have. Had fun.

I don't support zog and also my shooting eye is fucked so they probably wouldn't take me unless you're allowed to shoot left handed

Give me a good reason to do so.
>inb4 "gain skills, meet people"
I already have been through basic emergency support courses and know how to operate a firearm.
Also I hate people, so give me a less cliche reason to join.

They don´t want me the interview guy with the things on his suit said I had an "avoidant" personality and was rude, seemed stupid and not very enthusiastic. He was very unstimulating.

Because it's 75% niggers and queers?

>join Bulgarian army
>US vs Russia war breaks out
>(((NATO))) countries get called in
>die fighting my brothers
yeah sure

Just keep in mind that the average Russian would kill you and your family without a second thought if ordered to.
Your "brotherhood" goes only one way.

pic related

Because it's compulsory.

>Just keep in mind that the average Russian would kill you and your family without a second thought if ordered to.
Just keep in mind that you're full of shit.

not really a country worth fighting for at the moment

besides, I can't qualify for any level of security clearance. I would be a cook or laundry guy if I wanted to join, if they'd even take me at all

my back is a bit messed up, i hate running, i love drugs and alcohol, i hate shitskins, i hate israel

if they ever need someone to be dropped into africa or israel without proper training, i think i could hold my own

Was rejected

I'm thinking about it for muh skills but imagine if I get killed fighting some Jew war. Ugh.

and i got flat feet too, can't touch my toes

I won't die for the cucks and shitskins of my country

>Give up my civil and political rights
>Be broken down and made a blind follower
>Rescue rapefugees from Med sea
>Be send by NATO to war with russia so (((they))) make more shekels

Why not?

Also, saged

The western roach, colloquially knows as The Degenerate Serb, IRL looks like this (pic related). I shit you not.

These kind of threads are the perfect motivation no never even consider joining.
Have you forgotten the Soviet Union already? If it will happen again some day - you will be at the recieving end too once more.
Also you ignored to more important, second line. You look up to Russia, but many Russians couldn't even point your ountry on the map if told to.

Can't, burger. ZOG runs things here

That's a meme

enjoy ban

that looks based

hes literally right, you should have a reason to fight unlike most of the limp wristed cucks ITT:

i would gladly kill a fucking estonian tbqh, or whatever you are

I like my knees

I'll give you two
I'm fat
I'm lazy

>Have you forgotten the Soviet Union already? If it will happen again some day - you will be at the recieving end too once more.
What about it lmfao? Do you think the Red Army was killing Bulgarians? No, the purges were done by Bulgarian partisans. Our regime was fairly alright compared to most countries in the bloc.

I'm still serving right now. 4 years and some change left...

>Serbian rebels

IRL it's fascists (chetnicks) armed by communist army of Yugoslavia. I shit you not. Watch closely (pic related). See the communist red star on top of his degenerate head?

It was technically not voluntary even if dodging would've been easy.

Hol up

didn't feel like it. literally nobody in my age group enlisted lol

here it's mandatory and after collage i will server 1 year
then i will be in the reserve personnel until iam 35 or smth

>Our regime was fairly alright compared to most countries in the bloc
Yes. Where is the guarantee that you will not be included in that next time?
Face it: small nations always get trampled by larger ones, whether you look up to them or not.

Staying 90% of my time with a bunch of sweaty men with no woman in sight and have to take group shits and showers?
Thanks user but I'm not gay I think I'll pass

Let me translate the word (((based))) from serbian to english: based = (like) ISIS. On the right you have Serbs, on the left ISIS. But, basically it's the same thing.

I just realized how pathetic my will to power is. I have no drive.

If I wanted something, I wouldn't work for it and just birch that I didn't have it. There are men among us who will stop at nothing to achieve their goal. They live and breathe their ambition in every waking moment. Kurtz is truly the greatest man.

I cannot say the same. I live my life in a haze of mediocrity and comfort. I am soft. I bow before Kurtz. I tremble in his glory.

Something meaningful won't come around. At least not for me. I know germans, if there ever was another revolution it would be full on fascist or full on communist. Germans know no fight for real freedom, just a different stripe of oppression.

Remove kebab

Lol yeah why do you think Stalin didn't BTFO us, considering the fact that we joined the war on Hitler's side?
>we brought them the slavic language
>we brought them orthodoxy
We're brotherly nations. I don't give a shit what you or the Yeltsin shills say.

That was nice writing, user.

Sure if Sup Forums could choose the conflicts to participate in
>modern day crusade to cleanse the middle east of the sand niggers (including kikes)
>Operation AfriLebensraum where the African continent is depopulated and replaced with anglos

I wonder why is that: that past and/or present major powers are always like this. Well, with the exception of the US that is.

I'm not retarded.

In germany at least it has partially to do with serf mentality. People want to be dominated. The cuck meme doesn't come from nothing.

I don't want a double serving of PTSD.

I remember when we used to be best friends and burn jews and niggers together. What happened?

>burn jews and niggers
Rehashed propaganda, didn't happen. Stop perpetuating it, all you do by this is self-sabotage.

Why would I volunteer for something that's mandatory anyway?
Now I live under constant fear that the government might send me an e-mail that requires me to show up at my army base in 24h and spend up to 60 days in the forest.
Otherwise they're gonna fine me so hard I can't pay my rent.
This is what you get for being the good goy. Should have told them I was a faggot like everyone else did.

where is serbia exactly ?

Because my country is part of NATO, so I don't want to die for the jews and their burger's military–industrial complex.

Could not get into the academy due to beurocracy shenanigans.

I am thinking of signing up for reserves...

Because I will not fight for Israel. I did however join the Georgia Defense Force. Race first, State second...and to hell with this version of country.

I was rejected on medical grounds.

No reason because I have.