Lot's of shills here

Lot's of shills here

I've seen tons of shilling in the past year, not just here but everywhere online. The internet is lousy with genuine shilling.

But I am not a shill. I'm here by my own free will, looking for (yous). I have a question that only the genuine of heart can answer and I ask it thusly:

Who is the worst person on earth? Who is public enemy #1?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BoZcjmxdeto?t=4690
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Eternal Leaf

Chris Nemelka and his supporters.

Lizard man AKA Mark Fuckerberg

Plumpf is you fucking piece of shit

Hillary Clinton

Not politics or news related. Fuck off shill

Samsara Alll Hydino - female (male) mastermind, predator and outright assassin

>inb4 I´m v&

Ok /r/politics

Hmmm.... I don't trust an HONEST Leaf... you're up to something with your genuine comment....

his name is ZOG

Satan

he wants to get us out of paradise by disobeying god and his orders as he did with our parents adam and eve

The worst enemy is The Vatican - Black Pope who runs the Jesuits and they own every royalty on the planet and own every intel agency and most govs on earth.

They own the Rothschilds, the court Jews of the Vatican.

Before the CIA or MI6 was the JESUIT INTELLIGENCE. Compartmentalization concept came from them and the pyramid authority of power evolved from them.

Kill the whole Vatican power structure and Rod of God them from space and you have your Headquarters for Hydra destroyed. Then deal with the fallout and leftover agents in all agencies and systematically kill them if they don't surrender and pledge allegiance to America.

That is how you stop the ultimate physical seen enemy in America who control everything . The Fed and the Zionist control and the CIA will then be destroyed.

People dont realize that satan isnt some fictional character and actually takes human form
Whats the opposite of paradise.. war.. who wars the most..what country constantly wants to take land and conquer..
youtu.be/BoZcjmxdeto?t=4690

The family of Rothschild
Soros is in top ten. These people need to fear again.

>opposite of paradise.. war
no paradise also is not a fictional think ,it opposite is hell not war

Hanford.

Satan is a machine intellect from the last technological peak. The past they present us with is full of lies. Transhumanism is in our past also.

I am.
I have treated others how I wanted to be treated.
I told the truth when I knew it would hurt my future.
I have shared knowledge that, once shared, removed my power over others and elevated them.

I have come to the conclusion that I am the worst person because every job, every group every cluster of humans have rejected me. I am the worst person because I am the least adjusted. I am the worst because I was too stupid to see that morals/religion/rules/norms were only platitudes that others use to send non verbal animal signals in between the lines to say, 'yes, we're in the same group.'

I hate a lot of people, but I hate myself the most for not doing what seems to come completely naturally to others. I am, then, unnatural. I am the worst.

you already know friendo

Sean Hannity.

Satan, Moloch, money hoarders, selfish intentions, pursuit of knowledge without understanding, ill-will, whatever you want to call it, EVIL is the #1 bad guy on this segment of the galaxy.

remmember heaven or paradise is what adam and eve our parent left to be in earth

oh CIA user, it's okay. Don't hate yourself, hate the deceit of grander illusions. Consider practicing patience, or quiet times, and come back to it once you've sorted your conclusions more.

nice post. please indulge in more as this is in line with my thoughts.

Satan is creature of god made from fire like adam was made from clay and angels are made from light
like adam satan have sons and they live with us here on earth everybody was expelled from heaven. they are our ennemies except a few of them who believe in god and his messengers, we cant see them but they can see us.

>The internet is lousy with genuine shilling.
>it's like the whole world isn't a Nazi
Why do they keep up the ruse?

we muslims know them, we dont fear them. there is a chapter about them in the Quran. god subdued some of them to solomon they were his sevitors. they used to build things for him.... until he died. the jews think they can use them to harm humas thats why they keep whining about temple of solomon and his father david . but they are loosers

>Who is public enemy #1?
by mass ranking, your mom.

I turned money laundering into universal basic income.

The rich hate me, the poor can't afford me, and anyone with any semblance of power doesn't know what to do with me.

Wanna know who I am?

You'll have to find me but I may be dead before you find my body.

Implying America isn't just one big Jewish Sam's Club to them.

me, and i'm proud of it.

Those who built LUXOR

>Who is the worst person on earth?

the jews think they can use them to harm the truth thats why they keep whining about babylon ...temple of solomon and his father david . but you know Allah is the Lord , they conspire and he conspire , and he is the best conspirator