Why Harvey Weinstein was destroyed now

Very interesting article...

archive.is/188z3

Btw this didn't age well.......

youtube.com/watch?v=w_BXdFtwZsE&ebc=ANyPxKqSxgtPyaUROeGulllXKmerai6YDm4DjSr8aB-vr4OPUCY8HDeghwsEeVy4n41guZpk-kjsNnehBUvw_xmPIo_it8LlCQ

>Rebecca Traister says the stories are coming out now because “our consciousness has been raised.” Between Bill Cosby and Roger Ailes, Bill O’Reilly, and Donald Trump, argues Traister, people are now accustomed to speaking and hearing the truth about famous, sexually abusive men.

>This is wrong. It has nothing to do with “raised consciousness”—or else she wouldn’t have left off that list the one name obviously missing. It’s not about raised consciousness or else the Democratic party’s 2016 presidential campaign would not have been a year-long therapy session treating a repressed trauma victim with even its main slogan—“I’m with her”—referencing a muted plea for sympathy for a woman who’d been publicly shamed by a sexual predator.

>Which brings us, finally, to the other reason the Weinstein story came out now: Because the court over which Bill Clinton once presided, a court in which Weinstein was one part jester, one part exchequer, and one part executioner, no longer exists.

>A thought experiment: Would the Weinstein story have been published if Hillary Clinton had won the presidency? No, and not because he is a big Democratic fundraiser. It’s because if the story was published during the course of a Hillary Clinton presidency, it wouldn’t have really been about Harvey Weinstein. Harvey would have been seen as a proxy for the president’s husband and it would have embarrassed the president, the first female president.

Views about this? Is he right? Do you have another theory of why Weinstein got fucked now?

Etc. etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J6d-Or-SQLk
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/OCTOBER.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-k9CwG2aJfg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960344/Bob-Weinstein-sent-email-claims-against-brother.html
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
dystopiausa.com/trump-storm-reached-shore/
mobile.twitter.com/terrycrews
youtube.com/watch?v=Odauj73capE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tldr
>the media industry, especially the newspaper industry, protected Weinstein because it was in their financial interest to do so (he would buy up the right to their stories etc.) and because he was supporting political causes they liked... but the newspaper industry has since collapsed and so the incentives to protect him has been reduced greatly
Read the whole article. Great stuff. General discussions about how this will change the culture is also encouraged!

>We didn't want to hurt all of those children Harvey made us do it

What I'm curious about is how this would've played out if it happened closer to all the comet and pizzagate stuff

>Thus his fortress was quarried from the misshapen material of human vanity, ambition, and greed. Writers and journalists—the intellectuals, in his mind—were nearly as contemptible as actors. They wouldn’t dream of crossing a guy who could turn them into culture heroes with a phone call. Hey, I just optioned your novel and I already know who’s going to make the movie. And oh yeah, please confirm that you don’t, like I think I may have heard, have a reporter looking into a story about me.
These are the people lecturing us...

Yeah I know right..... No one is innocent there. Women have moral agency too. Greed and greed.... I don't want to say anything so that I can get some more crumbs of fame and some shekels.

What I don't understand is how all these actresses are coming out claiming they were harassed some 20 years later after that actually happened

I hope it also serves as a wake up call for everyone to realize hollywood is full of rapists and pedophiles

Indeed. Really makes me question the very specific type of humanitarian work they all do. Has he ever been to Haiti?

Just different type of hollywood scum, but my guess is that the pizza people/gay mafia is a lot more powerful. There've been many rumors about child abuse and a few instances have come to widespread attention like Polanski, but even then most in hollywood defended him... which really says everything you need to know about the place.

This is an interesting site to check out btw. If you want to learn a bit more about all of this...

That is by far the strangest part. Madonna and Judd spoke at the women's march so it could be to avoid looking like a hypocrite but idk I get the feeling something else is coming that we don't know about but they do and so they're all jumping ship as quickly as possible before the public finds out

Don't know. Maybe, it would certainly explain a thing or two about the Clinton Foundations work there... even so I bet a lot of hollywood people were involved with that.

They come forward now because they have nothing to lose (the ones that came out first were all used up and old). They are old and used up. It's greed. They wanted to get more roles, more fame, more money from Harvey and so they traded their integrity to get that. In the process they allowed the circle of abuse to continue.

They are as bad as Harvey t b h. The actors, the screenwriters... but of course Harvey isn't alone. This is how hollywood works - to a very large degree. Harvey has just become the fall guy now. He's an old lion...

>What I don't understand
Did you read the article? People knew he could destroy their careers if they went public, or help them if they didn't. Not just airheaded actresses who wanted to be famous, but journalists and others who might have gone public with what they knew. That's how the whole Deep State works; Hollywood is just one of the scummier aspects of it.

>Micheal Moore and Weinstein rule 34

Make it so

m.youtube.com/watch?v=J6d-Or-SQLk

Look. Holy Meryl Streep is just another hypocrite.... Who know. I have to say, it's entertaining to see their house of cards fall down, maybe some normalfags will see them for what they are now, although I doubt it t b h.

She calls Harvey "god" at the end, which I'm sure was the case for people in hollywood.

Repulsive.
>Gluttony
>Greed

Idk I think normies are waking up a little bit at least enough to entertain the idea that all these celebrities knew and stayed silent on purpose. Given all the media shilling they've done against sexism and misogyny it's pretty stunning to see this unfold. Obviously they were full of shit from the get but now it's much easier to prove so thank you Harvey

no mention of Joss Wheedon?

Well, it certainly made me take up the oath never ever to watch a single Jewly Wood movie ever again. If we're lucky, (((Holly Wood))) will collapse like the newspaper industry. Problem is: these rats own google and youtube and faceberg. I don't understand why none of these magic all white Americans could take it in their hands. Although chances would have been, that he'd have been just another "liberal"

remember: this fucker aint white, hes a fuckin jew

So, there's no real cause for this other than his protections breaking down?

I don't buy that. I think Harvey pissed someone off or did something wrong. I mean, they were ready for this. It's coordinated and no one is being stupid enough to defend him.

Unless this happens to lots of people over the next few years, I don't believe it.

Facebook traffic is dropping rapidly tho so that's good. What I can't understand is why people think Celebrities would share the same political interests as them. Like they're fucking theater majors with boundless wealth telling common people how to vote and nobody finds that fucking weird at all. Was it the Obama era I can't remember when this relying on celebrities as "experts" shit even started

Btw. The "jlaw" harvey connection explains why a relativly mediocre actress became so big so quickly.

# 4 - Yes, this A+ list mostly movie actress who is a multiple Academy Award winner/nominee slept with Harvey and sent him pictures that were hacked. Jennifer Lawrence

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2017/OCTOBER.html

I hope you're right.

There is plenty about Joss here

Pretty similar to harv - used his position to get sex for roles and cheated on his wife all the time all the while he championed whimmins rights.... his ex wife ratted him out and some fan sites shut down although people haven't come out against him like they're doing to harv.

No that was all the time. Arnold and John Wayne also shilled for politicians. King Nigger started the social media hype train

Its just Jews in Jewywood being Jews. Normies care less about this because we all subconciously expect Jews like Weiner and Weinstein to be sexual predators/deviants, its not a suprise to anybody. Same with Nigs like Cosby.
If its a White man like Clinton its more shocking to everybody, non whites included.

>sent him pictures that were hacked
Sauce?

Anyone else notice that there are very few jews calling him out
>inb4 Tablet mag article
Reminds me of who spoke up for Polanski and Woody Allen

Yes, it's very visible. NYT journalists who shut his story down was also a tribesman.

>low in-group preference Murican society meet ethnocentric tribalism

It's from the oldest gossip internet site about hollywood. Started in the late 90s. It's been right about most things so far... so make of it what you want. Some user entertainment lawyer is the sauce.

88. THE GOSSIP LIFE 10/09Like most of the world, The Gossip Life is Harvey Weinstein obsessed at the moment and we’ve been told of emails and memos that are reportedly being sent around by publicists/agents to their clients, advising them on how they should handle the scandal bringing Hollywood to its knees and causing widespread panic for executives and stars. Most are wise enough to listen. One A list actress is adamant that she will not be issuing a statement or responding at all. She doesn’t feel as if any good can come from her talking about the situation and she wants to stay loyal to Weinstein, who she feels like she owes for a large part of her success. So, tell me, Gossipers: Who is our adamant A lister? PS: It’s not who you think it is. Jennifer Lawrence (sent him nude photos which were later hacked) (not Gwyneth Paltrow)

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html (October)

Always assume women talk.

ayyy it's the fappening

(((Lisa Bloom))), known for representing women even defended him for a while... the tribe always looks after the tribe.

bump for the theory that the fappening leak all came from harvey weinstein's phone

Seems to be true for jlaw at least...

Just imagine the shit she did for an oscar.

Probably was Jlaw

How sad that for a hot second everyone wanted a piece of her but immediately lost interest after seeing her nudes. That's gotta be a self-esteem killer

>Wienerstein & Bill
Holy fuck! This could be the tip of a huge iceberg whose shape we already know

>So, there's no real cause for this other than his protections breaking down?
>I think Harvey pissed someone off or did something wrong. I mean, they were ready for this.
Perhaps this is a part of the coordination of the "storm" that had to be put into place beforehand?

-The FED is all fucked up right now [shekles]
- UniParty is in shambles and primaried out the nose [court jews & minions]
- and hollywood is getting slammed [media]

People have ragged on Trump for not accomplishing anything, but few really grasp what his larger agenda would entail; he couldn't accomplish it until certain things happened and certain (((strongholds))) were weakened. Far more goes on behind the scenes than in the front, excuse the showbiz reference but it's apropos for politics as well. Stop looking at surface level and jumping on hooky conspiracy theories and look at the larger picture. There are certainly small conspiracies and very large ones too; many groups, many factions, many agendae. Interests sometimes converge and operations are joint, then they diverge and are whacking each other. For now, they are united on the purpose to destroy Trump so they can finish off White America, while they are still whacking and undermining each other in other sectors of society & economy, both national and internationally.

This is one reason why some things that happen or are reported don't seem to make sense
>messages from one group or faction to another, not the public.

God Jlaw looks shellshocked on stage. She seems totally subdued while Harvey owns the podium

He made Ashley Judd spin on her head and shit herself whilst singing the dreidel song so holy shit what did Jlaw have to do for that Oscar

MSM pushing downfall of a joo? Something isn't quite right.

Just the standard honey.

please look into his brother bob anons and george clooney,kimmel,colbert, and damon

>Between Bill Cosby and Roger Ailes, Bill O’Reilly, and Donald Trump

>1 person who was taken to court and never found guilty
>2 people who were forced to retire and then their accusers never followed up because it never happened
>1 person who became the POTUS after being accused of sexual assault, only to have his accusers vanish the moment he won
fuck this bitch

>fat black cow, holding White girl down for the kike

Are normies surprised by this? I just assumed that this is how Hollywood operates. Anyone here actually have normie friends and want to share?

youtube.com/watch?v=-k9CwG2aJfg

There is some evidence supporting the theory that his own brother had something to do with it.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960344/Bob-Weinstein-sent-email-claims-against-brother.html

Probably several things.

user, the Weinstein story is faker than Pizzagate.
We should be telling everyone this.

Repulsive.
>Pride
>Sloth
>Wrath

He's looks like Sloth from The Goonies in this photo

It's to throw us off the scent of pizza.

They throw one of their own to the dogs in attempt to both placate and distract. There's always someone right below the accused who would gain immensely from his demise. They did this with Jeffrey Epstein, now it's Weinstein's turn. They're probably some of the more open offenders so it's easy to put them away while denying anything deeper to the story.

One goes down, one moves up, the secret's safe, and the Jewish wheel keeps on turning

Like, what happens if we all mimic the obvious shillery from pizzagate and act like Weinstein is fake while conflating the two incidents?

Who gives a shit? I still don't even know who this guy is. It's just a bunch of women complaining about shit like they always do, and jumping on the band wagon when its convenient. Besides, it's not like the right has much room to talk given that they support the pussy grabber in chief. This basically a non-issue in my book.

I doubt it. This seems more like he legit fucked up rather than something to throw people off a story with zero popularity. If anything it will attract more attention to pizza gate.

Also, if this wasn't planned by Wienstein, or he got thrown under the bus, he may go full Sampson option. For most of Hollywood I do believe they have that pact that if one falls so do the rest.

Exactly, user. Just like Pizzagate, this Harvey shit is faker than dirt.

Actually kinda interesting

>move along goy
>nothing to see here

Use the chart provided to provide accurate Jew levels

I'm hoping he takes down the whole industry with him. From what I've heard he's a pretty spiteful person so he might just do it as a final fuck you to all of his rivals.

evil jew is kill
>fresh pic related OC

Heath Ledger's widow sure look uncomfortable here.

Except he admitted to it and many big names have come out and said it publicly. It was always an open secret in hollywood.

>It’s because if the story was published during the course of a Hillary Clinton presidency, it wouldn’t have really been about Harvey Weinstein. Harvey would have been seen as a proxy for the president’s husband and it would have embarrassed the president, the first female president.
Because if there's one thing that never happens during a Clinton Presidency, it's sex scandals.
Grow the fuck up.

Did someone say Pizzagate?

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Ben Swann:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Isn't that del Toro

his audio recording is really creepy. is this common for new yorker to have a low pitch voice like that?

Double decking Emma no less

Fucking whore with millions in the bank just for sucking dick! she should give all that money back

That's bullshit. It's a lie and it's dangerous to the whole community if any psychopath believes you and tries to kill him, just like that Comet Pizza.

I mean, some of the actresses might be genuinely good, it's just that there's no other option in Hollywood

Interesting troll tactic desu. Btw I’m Russian

Who is blonde on the right?

Who says the pizzagate stuff is done. Hollywood is a den of pedophilia.

>That's bullshit. It's a lie
It's a fact. He admitted to it in his apology letter and as I said many big stars have come out against him now that it seems like his a fall guy. You're bad at shilling m8.

Wew lad, that's good stuff. Sure sign that tide is turning. Here's another good one along same lines I just finished reading.

dystopiausa.com/trump-storm-reached-shore/

>It's a lie and it's dangerous to the whole community if any psychopath believes you and tries to kill him

kind of like the russia election meddling story that created a bunch of crazy lefties that tried to kill republicans?

sort
yourself
out

Watch out for Dan Schneider. My guess is that he's the next to fall and it seems like he belongs to the pizza people. Still it seems like they're more powerful. Singer is another obvious creep.

Something just occurred to me

>Makes Ashley Judd be dreidel for sexual pleasure
>The song tells us dreidels are made of clay
>Harvey's been doing this for decades

Is Harvey the star that gorges himself on clay?

>implying the two are unrelated
Pizzagate was squashed for the same reason Weinstein was protected.

Checked rechecked and signed off.

Btw. Who is this guy?

>Hollywood is full of connoisseurs like Weinstein, men whose erotic imaginations are fueled primarily by humiliation, who glut their sensibilities with the most exquisite refinements of shame. A journalist once told me about visiting another very famous Hollywood producer—you’d know the name—who exhibited for my friend his collection of photographs of famous female actresses—you’d know their names, too—performing sexual acts for his private viewing. As with Weinstein, this man’s chief thrill was humiliation, and the more famous the target the more roundly it was savored: Even her, a big star—these people will do anything to land a role; they’re so awful, they’ll even do it for me.

If Hymen Divider gets outed I will literally shit my sides out.
That’s a reach and a half user. What’s that about ashley judd being a dreidel for sexual pleasure is that a joke or what I can’t tell anymore

(((Weinstein))) hasn't claimed antisemitism yet. Suspicious...

I bet the Hollywood Left are starting to sweat their "The grab her by the pussy statement was an admission of rape!" stance right about now.

You are correct OP.
EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED -FbiAnon
>The date to decide on release of JFK documents approches
>MSM russia narrative falls
>-Jonh makes a prediction about an incident. Describes area and purpose: gun control and Chertof scanners.
>Seth Rich case documents requested by DOJ, previously refused to hand them over.
>Imran Awan first hearing, Goodman and Co. think they can trace the data by router. Equivalent of congress library downloaded.
>Pizzagate gets Harvey Weinstein, connection to Fappening.
>Las Vegas Incident
>Mutliple witnesses, police sources and evidence confirm multiple shooters and multiple hotels being affected: MGM, Tropicana, Bellagio, NY.
>larps and shilling commence (below)
>Someone leaks crimescene photos.
>Single shooter. Gun Control. Suicide.
>Media can't decide over ISIS connection. Of 50 last claims 3 were false. ISIS servers in US.
>'Calm before the storm' comment
>Chief of police admits paddock couldnt have worked alone. Gets benched.
>Trump goes apeshit on twatter about NK
>ISIS capitulates en masse
>John Bailman and daughter dead. cellphone and FBI connection.
>Aaron Rouse FBI connection to Podesta.
>Drilling, Campos sees Paddock before shooting.
>Eric S. Raymond claims (?)
>Project veritas on Dudich of NYT. Antifa, FBI connection.
tbc

She already has the practiced plastic smile. Poor little girl.

Maybe this the answer to Trump storm? They sacrificed an important ally or were impotent to act and defend him?

that is the shittiest babba vagna niggerdamus lore ever.

Let it die
>brexit
>a mssile launch
>random vague shit that can be fulfilled by a funny shaped cloud
>oh and get this another muslim attack
I predict you suck cocks

(larp area ahead)
>LVPDAnon, says paddock escape route was up
>BlackwaterAnon, says blackwater accidentally stopped something bigger, says a vip was escorted.
>MegaAnon, confirms -john and Blackwater user, 'calm before the storm' Seth. Says LV investigation was handed over to DC FBI. Is chased down by shills and nickname stolen. Calls out Sup Forums for not providing OC she doesnt already have.
>DCreporterAnon, Comes looking for MegaAnon, confirms MegaAnon including the part shills say was larp. SethRich, wikileaks, kimdot. Wants to contact MegaAnon for the sake of his 'career'.
>Anon5 says LVPDanon, BlackwaterAnon, and DCreporterAnon are fake. Says to look at MegaAnon timeframe.
>WHAnon commie user, comes out as one of many WHanon impostors. Says leftypol is tying up larps into knots(!)
>mega#zanon, shares files that bring nothing to investigation could contain viruses. CODEFAG defends him.

Wienstein is definitely pizzagate guys handywork. They got DDoSed right around the time this story broke. They were making interesting connections.

However, I think we should be looking into the security guard... for some reason we are not allowed to talk about him.

deep in rabbit hole

What was the last location that the /htg/ people were onto before OP got v&? I seem to remember it was LA... could be pure cohencidence of course

This is very interesting.

More

mobile.twitter.com/terrycrews

16 tweets in total...

I wouldn't mind getting deep into her bunny hole if you know what I mean.

I would go deep in her brappit hole if you understand my meaning

They already tried to equate it
youtube.com/watch?v=Odauj73capE

>mfw it's revealed Bannon was behind the push to expose him