Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TKXx8GnOgA4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Them digits
>That tweet

The fire rises.

ESPN did this to itself

same with the NFL

all they had to do was be reasonable and tell employees to be political on their own time

>mfw niggers take credit for sinking an already-sunk ship
ESPN deserves for catering to these leftist drones for the last 5 years.

Seems like a storm is coming. FUCKING TIMELINES N SHIET

What did Jamele do? I don't follow negroball

This.

Still these animals haven't learned their lesson.

Stupid niggers getting paid millions to play a game and they just threw it all away. Top kek

The internet strikes again

Yeah Reddit!

winner
they rolled the dice when they allowed this shit to go on and now it's blown up in their face.

Imagine being a public figure and going after the people that pay your companies checks. She's only not fired because she is black, anybody else would be fired for going after advertisers and the people who write ESPN checks.

big lol at ESPN going hard liberal in the past few years and now that they aren't signing up to destroy the NFL they must be destroyed by the same liberal fags they pandered to.

Don't forget the lack of Tranny cheer leaders! Lets take this ride all the way to its conclusion.

>put espn out of business
>no one carries nigger egg on TV any more
>niggers out of work

5D chess.

what didi they laugh abotu? do you have a video of that? thankl you user

This. There's nothing as satisfying as watching the left eat itself. Shadenfreude to the utmost degree.

Nike has been telling them to be nice to niggers so they buy more sneakers.

She told people to boycott the sponsors of the NFL because Jerry Jones told his players (who already weren't kneeling for the National Anthem btw) that They would be benched if they kneel or sit during the National Anthem.

Dog bless normiegate
They actually won like Sup Forums
Only Sup Forums lost their own gate

Agreed

Libtards are too stupid to see this though. They eventually end up eating their own.
>4D CHESS

I grew up with the faggot that made that tweet. He is the most hard corps, SJW, leftist fake news propagandizer you could ever meet. He calls veterans of the military pussies and cowards if they voted against Hillary. He wants to see the 2nd amendment repealed and gun owners imprisoned. These are his beliefs. Do not give home creedence.

Yeah, why dont they realize that they are only campaining for trump?

Daily reminder if you sack a google employee for speaking out and bringing your company into disrepute thats social justice, if you sack a black person for speaking out and bringing your company into disrepute dats rayciss

Who is this kike who doesn't watch sports or even ESPN

Omg....are we really tricking then into destroying niggerball?

Will this cause the boomers to thirst for blood?

>vidya fags btfo, how will recover
but they were the spark in a way

>lose your audience by siding with chimping nogs
or
>contend with some mad danger-haired liberals online

hmmm

This is what you get with diversity hires

The power of /pol knows no bounds

>hard corps

God damn boys. Weve riled all our enemies into self destructing machines. We got some fight ahead of us, but shieeeeeet, we are fucking crushing it boys. We are god damn unstoppable.

His name is William Palmer. Want his address?

>"It's time for us to put ESPN out of business because I'm an uppity nigger"
>immediately fired from ESPN
>NFL coaches changing their contracts to require mandatory standing during the anthem
K, porch monkeys really made a difference, only not the one they expected

Was he your mom's boyfriend?

it doesnt take much to make them wrestles

>taking flak from both sides
>if only this could have been prevented somehow

And they lost at the Alamo too.

all i wanted was scores and highlights. espn died with stuart scott.

Give the left an inch...

yes. it is gamergate for normies. all of that tribalism has to be manifested somewhere, and they just took away their favorite outlet.

Honestly gamergate changed the internet.

However normiegate will change the country

What will change the world?

fucking this

their whole bullshit angle is that kneelers are simply practicing free speech and then in the same breath they'll denounce free speech they don't agree with and if you so much as dare point out their hypocritical rhetoric YOU'RE A FUCKING NAZI!!1

Libs barely fucking watch sports what did they think was gonna happen

Lost the battle, won the war

>what will change the world?

We got Trump elected, user. We already have.

Black investors have a chance like never before. XFL reborn. Slamball reborn. Take the shot.

Gee it sure would be a shame for the NFL if #takeaknee started trending again.

Only problem I see with this is ESPN might end up thinking that firing her hurt them, instead of what really has been hurting them. Pandering to minorities and being SJW cucks.

When he’s unequivocally successful is when the rest of world realizes they’ve been lied to.

Not just fired, the affected sponsors would sue her and ESPN for defamation
Niggers only get slap on the wrist

>perfect opportunity for some quick witted blacks to start a new entertainment show all on their own
> wont happen
also checked

What’s the problem? Espn = kill

ESPN needs to die anyway. They can't keep getting away with being a requirement to get any sports channels!

Toxic masculinity is too toxic...

>:3 Fuuuuuuuu-

have we taken down Jewish power?

All the left have now is a inch.

Real shit... a thread needs to be started for this project. Full internet autism needs to be engaged on this to push it around facebooktwitterinstagram on the back of this story. I'm talking draft our daughter's level dedication.

Just one more little push....

pizza?

JUDO
U
D
O

I have moar.

the digitals compel me

>Take a knee
>Take on me
>Take a knee
>I’ll beee one
>In a season or twooooooo hooo

Bwahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahwahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahwahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahwahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahawahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahtwahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

let's do it

It would be a great rustling of the jimmies kek

maybe they do see that, and Trump is part of the jew play? Ever think of that? No? it's ok you're safe on /the_donald

Was he your Dad's boyfriend?

If the current attack against the Hollywood Pedos of Singer and Whedon work, the X Men and Justice League franchises will fail
Sup Forums seriously is culture's last hope

I've been saying this from the beginning, it was never about police brutality and always about criminal justice reform, to restore the violent 70s and 80s era revolving door justice system.

Liberals know blacks are incapable of following the law, the only way to achieve any kind of parity in things like arrest rates and sentencing was to basically "decriminalize" crime itself.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TKXx8GnOgA4

We're trying to kill ESPN so that's good.

Dose digits dough.

fucking hell, that's terrible.
Civil war when?

Should we guys start normiegate?

Trump learned from the master.

They are trying to retake control of the narrative

"Well golly, they're attacking the owners now, we better show support for Jerry Jones and support the Cowboys!"

DONT FALL FOR IT

ITS ALL JEW BULLSHIT

FUCK ALL MIND NUMBING NIGBALL

This right here is the Jew play

CHECKED

This bitch works for ESPN and she's calling for a boycott of her boss's boss's advertisers.

This timeline is amazing.

It's aready begun user.

Okay so her going on TV and straight up saying the President is a racist is a-ok but don't fuck with Jerry Jones (because the Cowboys are one of the teams that ESPN dick rides) or you're toast.

Of course we're not going to fall for it, we just want the NFL dead. We should start memeing about how NFL is silence free speech, especially free speech for niggers next. Bounce the NFL back and forth like a pinball.

But the normies can't do it by themselves, they need help.

This is sadly accurate.

The end of the American economy will be both sides boycotting the major institutions and trying to claim the mantle solely as their own

w e w

alpha and omega

>Leftists put ESPN out of business

Don't make the owners empathetic, retard. We don't care about anything but the death of the NFL. Concentrate on increasing permanent fan boycotts. Remind fans that the owner take them for fools and the players and SJW BLM traitors. The rest will take care of itself.

Normiegate isn't just football (it is the main catalyst) but it's also (((weinstein))), and LV. We're doing plenty and need to keep at it. This is different from gamergate though, gamergate had a bunch of autists that were being marginalized so they were always going to find the truth. Normies are braindead zombies awaiting true reanimation. So we need to keep the nigs kneeling down to piss them off more and more...the only way to wake them up. So the next narrative we need to push is that the NFL is silencing free speech of black people if the NFL truly goes through with this. They'll cave to racism if pushed hard enough, and then the silent majority will get even more pissed, then HOPEFULLY the NFL decides to keep the players in the locker room like pre 2009, and that will be the NFL's death and true start to the grand awakening.

get'em libs

They're being surprisingly active on this one. People are taking hardline stances and the corporations have fucked up so hard it's literally impossible to appease either side. Yet somehow they continue to piss off everyone even further with each attempt they make. It's been beautiful.

check'd, also what percentage of advertisers make products that can be purchased with ebt?

Right normies don't care about the racism tag when it comes to the flag and anthem. Owners cave, nigs keep kneeling, silent majority gets more and more pissed off. That's ultimately what we want, is to piss them off and disenfranchise them as much as possible.

She was not the Hill ESPN wanted to die on

It's absolutely mind boggling that the Disney Jew hasn't figured out men put ESPN on as background noise to drown out their miserable 9 to 5 life. They don't want politics.

DA BURRRS
but i like igles also, wentz & trubisky. future goats.

Excellent!

nevar 5get

The political war, and culture war the past 5 or so years has been more entertaining than anything i've seen in my lifetime by far. So many twists, lulz, and epic moments. Truly the greatest of timelines.