White man sexual imperialism

You have to stop colonizing our women white boys.
>but me love you long time

>psychologytoday.com/blog/minority-report/201609/white-sexual-imperialism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KgnlTdmmkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Psychology is jenkem science.

But no. We must become as one.

>Cross on a choker

keep me posted

>written by an asian male

why am i not surprised.

He’s cute. I’d fuck his ass raw, no homo

Looks like a mix beetween the fake blond brit girl in GOT and justin bieber.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KgnlTdmmkE

>>inb4 some user finds the guys race play blog

There is unfortunately a shortage of asian women (east asian) in Sweden. Please send them to us and it would be utmost appreciated.

I wish Asian guys would stop obsessing about White Men and Asian Women couple. It's ridiculous how obsessed they are with us.

if they dont like they can go back to their hive

big if true

>Please send them to us and it would be utmost appreciated.
You can't even protect your own females you massive cucks. Your genes deserve to be extinct, you don't posses the warrior spirit anymore.

Of course it's true, but they don't define well what's white.

Whoa, whoa, cool it tough guy. What's your problem man?

>jenkem science
this is good

They are upset because it messes with the statistics in their dating game.
For every one white woman with yellow fever, there are probably 5 or more white men with yellow fever.

One thing that must really suck is having to live in mainland China. There are already too few women for men, and tourists make the imbalance even worse.

>“Me love you long time” is a phrase often used when referring to foreign Asian women and sex

It's literally not. How was this even published when the first sentence is a lie? I've heard it used like fucking once in my life.

Nothing more sad than seeing a white man with an Asian woman.
Instant loss of respect.

Well they fucking brought it upon themselves with their shitty policies and culture. Maybe their men shouldn't act so shitty.

There's one good thing about the revolving door policy: It's easy for you to import your own azn qt. Just go on some dating site, find one and marry her.

Oh... oh no. I lost the respect of some random 4channer. Guess I'll go home and cry into my asian wifes tits as I fuck her virginal pussy.

Full Metal Jacket

Most of the people feel this way man.But do as you wish.

Again. Oh no... the only happiness in my life is based on whether or not random people respect me. Friends and family can go FUCK THEMSELVES, it's all about the approval of strangers... ;( ;( ;(

No prob man, in 2 generations your people will be completely displaced, have a nice day

Fassbender was born to wear an SS uniform

> White women become literally worst group of women to deal with due to cancerous feminist ideas
> White men turn to women of different ethnicities because their women aren't interested
> Get called sexual imperialists

That's a given, the only real choice a Swedish man has is whether Swedens future will be half-arab or hapa.

The most recent four or five girls that I hooked up with were Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.

I am not even one of those guys who fetishizes Asian females, but it seems impossible lately to meet a desirable white girl lately.

>this

truly Luther would be proud.

growing up I did have a weird checklist to bang as many types of girls as I could

never made it too indigenous populations, but god damnit if I didn't try.