Gets a note from her future self that's completely accurate

>gets a note from her future self that's completely accurate
>decides to ignore it and repeats her mistakes

What the fuck is wrong with her

She is a retard...no seriously. She would erase a timeline where she is in a perfectly happy relationship with her husband and has a kid with him all to go back in time to date an edgy teen. Girls always throw away the good guys for guys they can "work on".

It's a shoujo.

Why are you watching it if you're not an overly emotional hormone driven teenage girl?

Because that'd be too easy and not cause conflict. The author probably made the power too OP, should have made it a riddle or some shit. I haven't seen this yet, but if that happens I'm not watching it ever.

It's a shoujo, buckle up buddy.

Is that seriously the fucking plot? That's fucked. Fucking thots, man.

Because I enjoy shallow drama. But this is pretty ridiculous

Best boy gets fucked over and has to pretend to be happy the girl he likes is into another guy. Suicide boy who has the character of a wet brick is a more interesting dating prospect than best boy. Reading the manga was a joke.

Yeanah it's obviously going for the whole "you can't change your past" and "even if you knew back then what you know now you were still a kid".

It's just cheap and shallow.

>Because I enjoy shallow drama.
But that's exactly what this is. Cheap and shallow. Maybe it's just not for you.

She's a whore. And I'm thirsty for orange juice now.

Luckily I self-insert as Kakeru so I don't mind so long as the bitch wants my dick 8)

Well duh, Kakeru is an empty shell made for self inserting.

That's why I'm enjoying this show, with MCs these days like Subaru, we need a good alpha male to self-insert ourselves into .

There are even worse MISUNDERSTANDINGS to come.

>I thought I hurt you, so I decided to act like a dumbass and avoid you all the time and tell you to fuck off.
Nice one.

I dropped it at ep2 when she let Kakeru's mom die by not writing down the reason to not invite him.

It left a bad taste in my mouth that I'm certain I won't be able to enjoy any development afterwards

>you NTR your bro Suwa and made his family never exist

I don't think she knew the letter was actual going back in time

>NTR: The Anime

Young people are always like that. They get advice and still won't follow it even if it's right.

All shoujo girls are whores

Except she wrote it as though she had to prove to her past self that it came from the future. There's no logic in what you said.

Did Naho ever mention her child and husband in the letter? I'm guessing not, otherwise the past Naho wouldn't chase after Kakeru's dick.

>In a show about forced drama and contrivances I'm sure the main character would act logically if the show was written completely differently.

I don't even understand how a person can contain this much autism without exploding.

Who cares?
The short genki girl and glasses guy are the OTP anyway.

Well, if she never made the same mistakes over and over again she wouldn't have the need to send a message back to her past self.

So it's just a never ending cycle really. Like most time travel shit.

>Sup Forums still expect teenagers to act as completely logical systems in 2016
I bet if you were a hormone addled little girl you'd still be scared to do half the shit that letter was telling you to do no matter the circumstances.

I think that what Orange wants to tell us is that a) it's not easy doing what is right even when you know it is the correct thing and b) that people are ready to do something logically pointless/impossible like sending a mail in the past just to feel better about themselves. The problem is that the first point doesn't work, all we get is that the MC is an idiot, and the second point flies over people's head because they can't see that the parts about the adults characters are supposed to be seen as if you were seeing them praying for something to happen.

Yeah, the MC is pretty autistic.

>contrivances
like what?

I thought she was writing as a hypothetical. Like 'if i could talk to my past self i'd say this'

What chapter in the manga are we on as of 04, or has it passed the manga available in English?

All of the manga is available in english.

Oh, well in that case; where is the adaptation in regards to the manga then?

Sorry mate, I'm not watching it because I read it.
What was the last thing that happened?

>She would erase a timeline
You're retarded and didn't pay any amount of attention.

Why do all shoujo heroines look like the bully girl from Yume Miru Kusuri?

Naho and Kakeru are sitting on a bench discussing about how he saw her "No." note and says he might break up with Ueda. This is after Suwa gives Naho a wake-up call and encourages her to talk to Kakeru.

You know they explained how the timeline works in this show in like the second ep and really early on in the manga. How are people still so retarded about this?

That's chapter 4.

There are 22 chapters, and 13 episodes, so I guess it will have to skip some stuff.

Thanks fam

>lol you'd have to be a retard to ignore decisions that would be objectively better for you and people around you

why the fuck aren't you all sleeping or exercising or looking for a job or studying or practicing a hobby or doing charity work or something

But you have to admit if you knew that your decisions result in someone you care about dying you would follow advice given to you to the letter, especially if that person is you from the future.

The way she acts, it's like his death is only on the radar when it's convenient for the story.

I repeat all of my mistakes despite knowing it will end badly. This is what lazy people do.

The premise is flawed to begin with. If she finally did as what the letter stated the rest of the letter would become useless unless it retroactively rewrites itself.

Okay she's married and has a kid with Suwa. Is this letter supposed to get her past self to fuck Kakeru or just make him not become an hero?

"Make him happy".
So basically fuck him, yeah.

How the fuck does her future self remember the exact dates of all the happenings of 10 years before?

What is a diary?

I'm not disagreeing, but I just want to say that people actually do this shit in high school. And my guess is more often than most believe.

That too pretty much

Because even if future Naho knows that her letter will not erase the current timeline but create a new one she still wants Kakeru's dick despite having a child, a husband who loves her and a happy life.

because its like reading spoiler on Sup Forums?
i am sure its no longer exciting to life a live you already know how it will end

You're telling me that if you got a note from yourself on how to not end up as a lonely neet you could do it?

>user gets a letter about how to not fuck up his life
>just talk to that girl that time, man!
yeah totally

yeah.. no. This retarded japanese cartoon/ comic is rooting for parallel universes(?). It would be explained/ had been explained earlier I believe

If it meant I or my family wouldn't die I'd do it though.

The letter just correctly assumes she will fail.

Future Naho and the other guy have wild sex every night. She's always thinking of Kakeru.

are you telling me that if you get a paper telling you what to do that you'll actually follow it just because it better for your future self?

I wouldn't out of curiosity of what will happen if i don't, and mainly because the fact that its hard to try to change yourself just because a paper tells you what to do, have you ever changed because someone told you it would be for the better?

like me telling you to stop visiting Sup Forums would be for the better of you future, sound familiar ?

Except the characters literally state before sending the letters that they don't know if and how it will work.

We do, but in the manga it's resolved by one of them saying "Let's go with the parallel world", as if that solved anything.

End result is that they risk and entire timeline and their child. The author was just retarded so he didn't realize that.

A majority of anxiety comes from not knowing the outcome

you said it in a more simpler way, what i said