Has rights to own guns

>has rights to own guns
>still no public healthcare
>you need to pay $2000+ to have multi-state healthcare insurance

Other urls found in this thread:

healthcare-now.org/blog/new-poll-shows-canadians-overwhelmingly-support-public-health-care/
youtube.com/watch?v=uI4dSBYFg2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have a Private Health Insurance through my Agency and a $950,000 Life Insurance Plan, should anything ever happen to me. My Family is also covered. $1,054.96 gets taken out my base salary every Month(I make $12,233.33/Month). I have more firearms including NFA Title II Firearms, than I know what to do with.

Most of the public are degenerate retards who refuse to take care of themselves. They're not getting a cent from me for refusing to change their lifestyle.

>$12,233.33/Month
get out jew

I am a Welsh ex-Mormon, I have converted to Den Kirke (my Family also only emigrated to the US in 1987- when I was 10). I get my money from hard work and almost 19 Years of being in Law Enforcement. I have a Command position(as I am a Major) now with my State's SBI. I am eligible to become a Lieutenant Colonel when a promotion spots opens up.

> Implying public healthcare is a "right".

2000 would still be cheaper than what I pay now, commiecunt

>Ever wanting public healthcare
Lol no. Just asks the Canadians about how great their healthcare system is. Waiting for 3 weeks for a simple x-ray. God forbid you actually need an important surgery or something. Why do you think most of these people come to the USA for important stuff that can't wait? Because money speaks.

healthcare-now.org/blog/new-poll-shows-canadians-overwhelmingly-support-public-health-care/

>keeping dumb retards alive. gtfo

>hard word
dumb khazarian fairytales.

>Overwhelmingly
Helps a lot that you have enough immigrants who receive that health care for absolutely free. Of course they're in love with such a system.

your jails are full of niggers and you are paying for them

read the article and comments, nigger

Why are Americans against public, universal healthcare?

they are subhumans and will never be able to reach the standards of aryan civilization

gay

You're full of shit. Show me any state that pays their officers over 120k annually.

>hard work
>eating donuts and shooting niggers

Have to pay $2000 for a recent rifle, as well.

*decent rifle

Yes, but I have the option to go to a white doctor using my health insurance.
youtube.com/watch?v=uI4dSBYFg2k

One need only look at the Brits and their month long wait times. And that is with a relatively decently effective government. Can you imagine OUR government trying that shit? We'd end up murdering half the population.

get a job you love and you'll never work a day