Would you do this in the name of science?

Would you do this in the name of science?

No, shit's illegal.

I don't understand, what exactly am I supposed to do for science?

Watch your cucumber as it readies for battle. I've watched a lot of cucumbers, but I've never seen one ready for battle, I'm really curious what she thinks she's testing.

>go on Pixiv
>find this

Guess the art hasn't completely dried out.

At this point in my life I welcome any human contact, so sure.

I thought Anna was the best girl when I started the series, but Hyouka was just so damn good I couldn't help but change my opinion.

She was so innocent to it all. Just a love for science.

Yes but strictly in the name of science.

I would definitely not caress her stringy green hair in a romantic fashion, I would only caress it in the name of science.

I would definitely not gently massage her breasts in a romantic fashion, I would only massage them in the name of science.

I would definitely not softly run my fingers along her backside unless it was in the name of science.

I would definitely, assuredly, absolutely, not stick my tongue between her buttcheeks and lovingly lick her anus, I would only scientifically lick her anus after pushing my tongue through her scientific buttcheeks.

I am a man of science and I must respect the principals of such scientific endeavors, after all.

she was best girl

Who is this cucumber observer?

An inspiration.

>no spin-off episode following her discoveries to find out how body merging works
Oh well

>no Anna battle shonen/isekai

Such is life. Author's side cast + Anna are pretty gud. MCs are pain incarnate

>not a single doujin about anna raping the shit out of MC

>Doujin of Anna and her mom
>Anna felt shoehorned in and it was short as fuck

Did they ban sex ed in that world too?

No, but Anna's VA has.

Ask some experts for help.

Yes. All lewdness is dead; sex ed is lewd.

>this VA meme will live on forever

Flop jokes would at least make more sense.