i fucking told you
so many times

Fake
Gay
Sage

HOLY FUCK IS THAT REAL?

>find the center

Steamboat Springs.

It's a Goyim transmutation circle being used to turn everyone inside into a Philospher's Coin.

That's gonna be a big philosopher's stone.

FAKE AS FUCK. WHERE IS ORLANDO PULSE SHOOTING!!!

KYS OP

Only about 10-15 million people max are within it's borders.

Problem is that I'm in Colorado.

Guys im scared

So what is it about Pulse that makes it the outlier

Hermetically underrated

>Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
>[Post a Reply]
the ones that /ourguys/ are all up there

Read it again. LAST 6 shootings. Pulse was a year ago

No Orlando.
No San Bernardino.

OP is a glow in the dark nigger and this is a psyop thread.

Nevermind I misread it sorry Canada

What was Central's population? Probably less than that.

Or Ishval in the 2003 series when it got transmuted? Probably less than that.

Don't forget all the critters and wildlife inside that circle too (though I think only human souls count)

I do appreciate how you autists stick to your ridiculous conspiracy theories while the truly bad things continue to happen right under your noses. It makes my job so much easier.

Is this true?

New Mexico had a mass shooting?

They're just fun diversions from the actual juicy stuff because the real shit like global pedo rings, satanist cult shit and the Jewish plots for white genocide/OWG is too depressing and too anger inducing to be immersed in for too long at once. Gotta take a breather and look at other stuff once in a while or you will go mad staring into the abyss for too long.

Fake Gay Sage

DELETE THIS GOYIM

What about the one in Orlando?

Isn't this the plot of Full Metal Alchemist?
Americans about to be turned into Philosopher's Stone

Philosopher's Shekel

I thought the furer was a nazi, not a kike

>no orlando

find
the
center

Kike pretending to be a Nazi. Remember, Bradley's a homunculus.

the one in OK is from 2015.....

FAKKKKE

(((Denver Intl Airport)))

OY VEY THEY DISCOVERED US SHUT IT DOWN

>people calling out an obvious joke for being fake
you guys are the reason nobody takes us seriously

This fag again

In the 2009 series, the nationwide transmutation circle had 53 million people within its borders. Remember, it was country sized in that one.

Ooh right
that would be the entire population of the US +change, damn

>that would be the entire population of the US +change, damn

The U.S. is 300+ million people user...

Even more eerie though, in the 2009 series, an eclipse was needed to activate the transumtation circle. But surely, an eclipse isn't going to go over the center of the jewish circle anytime soo...........

Oh fuck I'm thinking of just one state's population, can't remember which but the 45 million number stuck in my head for some reason

>2045
Like we're gonna live long enough to see it, the nukes will get them their blood sacrifice to Moloch way faster and in greater quantity

Exactly.

Think about it. The average human body contains about .2 milligrams of gold within it. If 20 million people are within the Goyim transmutation circle in 2045, then everyone inside will amount to 4 kilograms of Jewish gold.

Meanwhile, all the liberal states like the East/West coast and Illinois get off scotch free.

Good, good, and when the caldera event begins, the ritual will be complete. It will be in his hands then.

Considering how many mass shootings America have, you can make any pattern out of them.

people who think this is a joke are the reason no one takes Sup Forums seriously.

but this begs the question, isn't that exactly what Sup Forums wants?

T H I C C