Muslim girl

I just met a muslim girl 6 month ago, we're hagging out a lot but never had sex, she says she wants to keep it for the marriage as it is in her culture (only means no vaginal penetration). She's not wearing any kind of Hyjab and does some very serious studys.

Her family is adorable with me, always helpful but the fact is I'm from the right wing in France (Front National).

So what should I do ? I have a lot of aprehension about it because I love that girl even if I can't endure most of her fellow folks ruining my beautiful country.

Is it a bad thing to marry her and have mixed children ? Even if she's white (kabyle and not arab, those are the original inhabitants from north africa before the arab invasion).

PIC NOT RELATED

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you put it in her pooper

>So what should I do?

I guess you should keep letting muslim men fuck your gf behind your back. you IGNORANT person

She is a woman so disregard everything she says about principles or values, you can break all of those. Keep pushing sex onto her, seduce her and then do every sort of vile thing imaginable to her to make her yours.

you better get some space for the goats you will receive as dowry.

>I'm a shill guys
>everyone is the same and this tight pussy is making me change my rationale and also to get this pussy I must change

shill off swisscuck

If that is actually true, then you will tell her parents you will give her white babies. they will need fresh visas to meet their grandchildren.

shoo shoo shill.

This

>hagging out a lot but never had sex, she says she wants to keep it for the marriage as it is in her culture

That is as good as it is going to get. Marry her.

If she has fair skin and light eyes you can mix with, but don't be a cuck and convert to Islam. Make her leave the dumb desert cult and fuck 'er right in the pussy.

If you wife her than no problem, if you break up you've just cucked mahmoud out of his virgin wife.

The fact is I'm in love with her but I was always against race mixing. And no muslim man is fucking her in my back, she's from a very educated family with some valors.

kek'd you can even use those principles and values to make it even more so, by reversing it into every aspect of yourself.

how the hell should we know faggot?
Youre asking a board of fascists if its a smart plan to get serious with some muslim invader girl.
Could be true love though, only you can tell.

this

You live so close to the Swiss border that you're getting that flag or working in Switzerland / studying there?

Tu devrais rester avec et l'informer de tes vues politique si elle te les demandes et tu devrais to informer de les siennes et respecter vos point de vue et essayer de la convaincre avec des preuves

And I will never convert to Islam she knows that but doesn't seem to disturb her, she says as long as I'm faithfull in God it's ok.

Listen to me. Forget everything she says about her principles or values, if you are any good at being a man you can get her to break all of those. Be flirty, seduce her, push sex onto her, and then do every sort of vile thing imaginable to her to make her yours.

This is a 100% guaranteed way to get her to love you.

You should date a white woman or kill yourself you race traitor faggot.

If she is more culturally well adjusted than most white degenerate women then the answer is fucking obvious. Why you would need to consult with a shitty internet board is beyond me.

Pic looks like a tranny.

ask Sup Forums or /bant/ get the fuck off my board faggot

Seduce her.
Convince her to become Christian
Raise future generations of crusaders

>asking a bunch of virgin autist about relationships

Asking here because I'm myself a fascist. She's white and proud of it, from an algerian family who lives in France for about 50 years, She hates niggers and islamists and she's ok with the fact that I'm from the right wing.

Have you "come out" to her about your political beliefs?

Yes she know's I hate arabs and niggers infesting France.

Oh, answer is already here.
Running down things:
Genetically she's passable as white and I assume not dumb as a rock.
Etiologically to have similar values and goals in life. Lived a decent life
Her religions goes somewhat against your identity, but is seems secondary to her

Just like many guys have told, if her family hasn't got too much power over her and you manage to keep a strong personality, you'll eventually drag her to your beliefs and she wouldn't convert your kids. It's a dangerous game, so play it well

>algerian
>muslim
>white
No. Again, kill yourself you race traitor.

Don't waste her time, or her families. Seeing as how you're asking life advice on a hungarian etchings forum, I doubt you have the maturity to make it work.

right here

>muslim girl
>she's white
noope.
being a muslim automatically voids any whiteness.

dump her!

Rock on Front National :)

and find a nice French girl like Marion!

>no vagainal sex
>french algerian

user thats the kind of girl that acts like a pure maiden yet she gives blowjobs and anal sex to random niggers

Kek true
OP I am also having the same problem. Falling for a Mexican girl, she's one of the few skinny ones and is adorable. I would say enjoy your time with her but keep an eye out for a French girl.

She is a women who practices the Muslim faith. She has no rights. Treat her as you please..

Good luck to you friend, and remember: whatever you do, don't knock her up.

>flag giving subject authorithy
>also intenet points for giving world Camus

Thank you friend. It's funny, she wants to have a big family. My white ex didn't even want kids, it's so sad this fucking world.

Who cares if she's muslim, she isn't a whore and she's college educated, you will scour the earth till your death before you find a western woman like that.

I have the same issue, op. No sex, or kissing. She is a Bosnian.
She wants to stay pure for marriage, and her parents will only let her marry a Muslim. So, I would have to revert. Really hard choices. She is at least 8/10, and really interesting to talk to.

Her father/male relatives will kill her after you marry op. Don't even bother.

>bosanka
That's bullshit; Bosnian women marry Serbian men all the fucking time and have orthodox kids. My childhood friend is Serb dad/ bos mom.

Tell her you will marry her if she puts out. Then bail if you don't want to be with her.

I did this before , it's honestly petty. Didn't feel good at all after.

/thread

>I just met a muslim girl 6 month ago
What the fuck, Luca.
Don't. Nooo.

If you're white and she's not, then she's probably got a much higher chance of having an STD, many of them inherit it from years of their ancestors being retarded.

Get her checked before you go commando.

Secondly, look in to her family history and make sure she's not the product of incest, like cousins etc. If she has incest in her ancestry, she'll have genetic defects that your future children will inherit for all time.

Provided you are a real medpack, wtf are you doing? As an Ameriburger who has been traveling to Zürich and Luzern for the past 8 years (twice a year) I have noticed more and more beta Swiss men importing their companions and hooking up with shitskins and asians. Knock it the fuck off.

Convert for sure.

> I'm an ugly white virgin that hates sandniggers and Muslims but I'm desperate, Sup Forums please accept my justification for race mixing.

shes not wearing a hijab, shes probably a wild girl and will cheat on u, i say u behead her when that happens. Force the bitch to wear it and show her her place.

Consulting a Bavarian Lederhosen Embroidering Collective for girlfriend advice: the thread.

Also, things to consider before having mixed race children is that if they ever need a blood/organ or bone marrow transplant, they'll probably never find one and die.

content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

>Devan would need a marrow transplant. The prospect of going through chemotherapy for a second time and needing a transplant is daunting to anyone, but it's especially harrowing if — like Devan — you're of mixed race. >Multiracial patients often have an incredibly hard time finding life-saving marrow matches. When Devan, whose father is Caucasian and mother is part Indian, was first diagnosed with leukemia, his family did a search of the international marrow registry that contains over 14 million donors and came up empty. "We knew there was nothing out there for him," Tatlow says.

>I just met a muslim girl 6 month ago, we're hagging out a lot but never had sex, she says she wants to keep it for the marriage as it is in her culture (only means no vaginal penetration)
>6 months
>never kissed
you must be from r9k, listen my young virgin user, even if a girl is telling you the good ol i must protect my pussy because argument after all this time, you're in the friend zone or underage or you'd get a blowjob or a handy if she was attracted to you

she'll very likely want you to convert to islam

>(((Switzerland)))

Convert her you fucking faguette.

Is it race mixing if it's between an Irish/Scottish mutt and a Bosnian?

My brother is gay and married to an indian doctor

I thought the FN were like the underclass right wing french like our EDL, BNP, UKIP etc..?

Like I assume there aren't many educated people in the movement right?

>She's not wearing any kind of Hyjab
but then how will you shoot your sperm on her hijab after the blowjobs???
find a proper muslim woman

Kek

wouldn't know, but the greater the ethnic difference, the greater the likelihood of complications.

Consider marriage only if she passes faithful tests of sane difficulty, or better yet just live together and hsve children.

This. Stop wasting time on this trash-talking site and marry her.

Well, if you want to marry her and are ok with her, I'd say go for it. You will die someday. Alone or married. And that someday is getting close.

Rape her. If she tells her family will kill her.

>but never had sex
*with each other*.

dump it unless she converts to Roman Catholic.

THIS

t. fucking a muslim girl

Op it sounds like your mind has been poisoned.

Just lie about your conversion and call it taqiyya

Get away from her as fast as you can. Her father will fuck you up if you abandon ''his girl''. It will be a crime against his honour.

>Is it a bad thing to marry her and have mixed children ?
yes and yes
1/ marrying is stupid
2/ marrying into a muslim family is insane
what kind of a fucking betafaggot übercuck are you?

I've dated 3 muslims, which is way weird because I don't actively try to. I'm just attracted to brown skinned feminine girls who end up being muslim.

This one I havn't brought up religion yet, we've only been dating 2 weeks, but I'm certain she's athiest and might be allowed to be athiest, I hope anyway.

Otherwise I gotta elope cause she's wife material so far.

Western women can't compete with the cultural indoctrination of Islam that says women should be submissive and nice and useful. The rest of the religion can get stuffed, but they know how to make women.

do this if you want to impregnate her someday , you have to tell her, that for every racial mied child you made with her, you need to make at least one non racial mixed child with a based frenchie girl for compensation.
Muslim are with polygamy anyway, so she will be okay with that, if not just hit her, till she will be okay with that, thats how muslim men would do it.

Stop larping on anonymous internet message boards and get a real job

> GIT GUD SCRUB
Eat her snatch a couple of times then start guilt tripping her. Ask to get a couple of strokes in and nobody will find out. Once youre in she will want it always.

>says he's against race mixing
>wants to race mix with an inbred haji
you're a fucking race traitor