Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3diaJRfpPA4
ciutatrefugi.barcelona/en/inicio
twitter.com/McSergi380/status/917811220371202055
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where does the 8 second meme come from?

>josé declares catalonia independent in a speech
>8 seconds later suspends independence to discuss it with king jorge

Right after the speech, or in the same speech?

Sounds retarded either way, why did he do it?

Why is he wearing a wig?
Pathetic.

Is 8 seconds the new leaf?

EIGHT

yeah nice syrup, what a faggot.

I Hope he gets locked up, he would get locked up if this happened in the UK, Spanihs are suck fucking cucks, send the Army in and kill everyone

Omae wa mo shindeiru

Is there a video somewhere about it?

Nani?

Is this independence or "independence" ala Donetsk communist republic?

>some days pass
>"yeah jorge says it's a no-go, sorry lads, he's not into it at all"

Why does Catatonia want independence?
What's the end game?

They want to be independent so they can keep more money in their region.

First, actually.

They want to independence so they can swear fealty to Merkle.

>JUSTALONIA

>pro-catacuck independence organizations getting PICOLETED right now

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Has something to to with identity I think, Catalans do not like to be put in the same bag with Spaniards apparently.

Nobody likes being spanish.
All the "arriba espania" shit is just for people who are delusional.

Spanish and EU damage control.

It lasted 8 seconds

FUCKING

spaniards = cucks

Richest parts of every country always want not to pay any subsidies to the poorer parts.
It's the same story everywhere.

Chekd n kekd

>Be America
>He lets form a union of independent sates for the purposes of trade, taxes and defense.
>ok
>Declares independence
>Becomes only remaining world super power within 300 years

Europe:
>He lets form a union of independent sates for the purposes of trade, taxes and defense.
>Lasts 30 years
>Starts to fall apart
>Members leave
>New members form, then vanish
>members fight with each other over how has to take in niggers
>Wont last 50 years

Europe...stop. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point

SECONDS

N-NANI???

The thing is that our countries have a complex history.

>yfw fucking republic of crimea existed 10,800 times longer than the catalan republic

O C H O
C
H
O

I don't want independence, I want a country that works.
In the meantime, I'll enjoy the memes. I'll have memes for ages.

lets see what he will win in this match. i remind you Poles in england.

You're right, I can't imagine reading about my country in a history book and having to see all those maps with Ottoman names within the borders

What i've said: Delusional people.

Spain doesn't fucking work.

it was in the same speech.
Catalan separatists are fucking cowards, they think they will get everything easy by just bitching and crying muh upreshhion and don't want real consecuences.
They were full of themselves those last days and chickened like a little bitch in the last seconds to avoid facing the disaster they have created.

Jew slavers infested us with niggers before we were even a country mate.

Rufian pls go

Donetsk, NovoRussia... They are based in getting into Russia again. Russia shall border Poland and Romania soon. Deal with it, and stop trying to push us into war with the Big Bad Bear.

I truly don't know how you will be independent when Russia decides you can't be so.

UK stay Cuck

I bet the Catacucks voted for rapefugees aswell

Holy shit, no joke someone from spain que me in how bad is the salt over there? Is it as bad as a trump victory, even, or a little bit lower but still salty??? Pls fill me.

Catalonia is not really Spain (Castille and its colonies).
It's almost the same difference between Northern Italy and Southern Italy. Or Croatia and Serbia. Or... Texas and California... or...

This ain't good, is it?

Modern neo liberal (((left))). A shame non of them got shot

Twitter is strangely low in salt. I only see memes.

MASAKA?

"Trade Taxes Defense"

WHAT A KEK! Typical Burger Logic.

Catalonia may be the laughing stock as of now, but they have more legitimacy in being an independent Nation than America will ever have...

Think that Catalans have wanted to be independent for twice as long as you sorry ass country exists as an independent "country".

BASED

this

I wrote cu*k but faggy mods made it kek...

Learn your own fucking history faggot, they did it 2 times right before the II Republic and in 1934

Literally 8 seconds after announcing independance he put it on hold.
Pic related is making everyone laugh.

this

LITERALLY
E I G H T
F U C K I N G
S E C O N D S

>catacucks would have been BLACKED like France if that horseshit moved on

Probably not, but meme before worrying

Spreencap this, independence is not going to happen.

The same speech, the people in the street celebrating it during seconds was glorious

A related video
youtube.com/watch?v=3diaJRfpPA4

Jesus, 100% nu-males and ugly fucking women in that pic. Catalonia really is a shit hole.

>literally had spanish special forces ready to kick down the door and arrest him if he declared independence unilaterally, also ready to fight Catalonian police if they tried to fight him
>Spain was about ready to dissolve the Catalonian regional government and take direct control of the region after that

hmmm

>Earlier in the day the Catalan government was told "their situation could end up like 83 years ago"
>yfw now they calling an emergency cabinet meeting for the high possibility of invokving Article 155 and seizing Catalonia however this will all but guarantee widespread riots and unrest as Catalan loses its autonomy and regional powers.
>mfw chaos is coming

KEKED

Of course they did, just look at Barcelona's refugees welcome website

>ciutatrefugi.barcelona/en/inicio

>Jose
More like Jordi and Oriol

British police dont use guns, Spanish do.

>Spreencap this, independence is not going to happen.
It is, eventually, but they'll have to get their accounting sorted out first i think

for

shit, meant for

>Omae wa mo shindeiru

Nani?

Masaka!

>Burger posting with Confederates States of America Flag

>
>> direct control of the region

Would've been interesting to see.

> 8 secconds
>mfw

This whole thing seems so ridiculous. Everyone was baying for blood two days ago and now the guy who started it all literally just stood up in front of the international media and said "lol, I was just trolling you all!".

>It is

Says the nervous catacuck for 8th time this last month

>but they have more legitimacy in being an independent Nation than America will ever have
Why? They realized that if you want something, you have to take it.

Catalunha might lose in the short run, but in the long run, as long as all those intelligent and productive citizens don't flee, they'd be destined to surpass Spain. How do you think Germany got back on it's feet to fast? Because all that productive mass, those educational structures and institutions, stayed where they were.

The reason he Puig did what he did, is because he was getting no international support, so he has to keep baiting Spain to try and give it a bad light, which is exactly what the unilateral declaration would give him. So who will give in first? How does Spain defuse these tensions?

The correct move is to do nothing at all for Spain, and to keep baiting Spain for the Catalans.

With the difference that Barcelona was in Spain for fucking 500 years.

Italy was founded 150 years ago. Croatia was part of Austria 100 years ago, and of Venice (in part) 200 years ago. California was Mexican 160 years ago.

>i am not upset

They are communists. What do you expect?

I TRIED SO HARD
TO LOSE IT ALL

KEK

Toledo has been in Spain for 2190 years. Should we give Toledo independence?

But you already have corporations moving out of Barcelona and where corporations go, the productive citizens will follow.

I believe Caixabanc is already gtfoing out of Catalonia and others are already making plans to join them.

Banking secrecy ends on Andorra January 1st next year.

They've decided it's better for (((them))) to support an independent small nation than to pay for all the crimes that will be exposed next year.

It's almost as if America was a brand new country of people who all speak the same language, not an already populated continent with thousands of years of history.

No, you had them change their fiscal domicile which is the name on a piece of paper that determines where the tax money gets paid and prevents bank runs by keeping the accounts under the European Deposit Insurance Scheme. They already said they're keeping everything else in Catalunha.

Ironically, it would have been better for Spain if they didn't leave Catalunha, which would result in massive bank runs within the month.

Tomorrow mate. Emergency cabinet meeting(rare) at 9am local time for Spanish government to discuss seizing control of Catalonia and arresting all separatist leaders,mayors,local police and parliamentarians(72 MP's signed the "declaration of independence") via Article 155.
Spanish army,civil guard(military police) and special forces are already in position/moving into position to seize infrastructure. Pic related small snippet of police during the speech a few hours ago.
twitter.com/McSergi380/status/917811220371202055
Article 155 is the "nuclear option" for Spain to use and will forever end any peaceful way for Unionists and Separatists to work it out.

The EUSSR knows full well what this could all lead to and is steering clear of it so as to not interfere.
>inb4 little green men in Catalonia

LOL, like anyone gives a fuck about Toledo.

If Spain wasn't so fucking backward economically this wouldn't even be an issue. Sort your shit out

>Shorter lifespan than former African republics.
How will they ever recover?

Read the context of my post, you 56% brain damaged

Ah so It's a move on paper, then?

Saved.

My fucking sides. This is the best day ever.

Holy shit, that tweet.

Kinda reminds me of the martial law period we had in Poland during commie times. Damn, what an interesting time to be alive.

he never declared it though, he just said that the government has the right to declare independence. He doesn't have international support so he can't go to war with Spain, so it's best to try to do this peacefully before starting a civil war.