Is it time?

When will Sup Forums accept that Trump is a moron and has absolutely no clue what the fuck he's doing? The US could literally go bankrupt and explode into a full-blown civil war you'd be like:

>Actually
>this is 18-D chess, you just don't get it
>even though worse than the great depression, this economic crisis will turn out to be profitable
>the war is an engineered attempt to get rid of a large percentage of the population, which will speed up the evolution of mankind and turn Americans into actual superhumans
>you just don't get it, libcuck

Are you people a meme? Do you still unironically support Trump?

>When will Sup Forums accept that Trump is a moron and has absolutely no clue what the fuck he's doing?
They'll pretend they've always said it by the time he's done with his 4 years and fails re-election.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it

yea hes funny and is improving our demographics

pole is in denial

crhgumpf is gonna get impeached by the nuclear codes

Mango Mussolini is going to jail for being Putin's cock holster

>Implying Sup Forums is one person

Get the fuck out

at least he doesn't antagonize the EDUCATED RICH WHILE MALES all the time

how many of this thread are u Slaveblue cucks gonna try to push at the same time

we like TRUMP because of the massive BLUE Wave that's coming in '18 and '20. TRUMPs been a dem his whole life.

Yeah, a civil war between limp wristed liberals and gun toting patriots might finally sort things out.

Yes! It was hillorys turn to be presadint!! When DRUMPF inpeeched then hillory will be the presadint forever!!#!! Now what itiots?

Civil war and the collapse of the US is what I want though.

Like 4th Fucking thread saying the same thing fuck off shills. Spamming is not a good tactic.

Seeing as how our other two candidates were Hillary "No Fly Zone and shoot down Russian aircraft on site" Clinton or Bernie "destroy the economy and the country" Sanders, I'm going to go on a whim here and say no one regrets voting for him. Not to mention, he pisses off all the right people, including (you) and he's following through on the majority of his campaign promises so I have no complaints.

I believe one would have to be a moron if they did not see how Trump masterfully stumps the media, establishment and many other groups of lefties.

He did not acquire the name Teflon Don for nothing.

>he's following through on the majority of his campaign promises so I have no complaints.

This is where I lost it. Side status: obliterated.

>wall
>daca
>working on destroying Obongocare even without the help of the GOP
>muh jobs
What promise has he not followed up on? He even threatened war with Iran during his campaign so you can't say shit about that
>inb4 Syria

why did he keeping shooting after the head had clearly exploded?

TRUMP IS winning everything, you shills are fucking next

Don't forget Hollywood, the media, nfl, the swamp, the lib agenda is crashing right before our eyes

I'm pretty sure that webm is CIA propaganda, but ISIS are muzzies so who knows

>>wall

lol, what wall?

>>daca

no

>>working on destroying Obongocare even without the help of the GOP

2% chance he'll succeed at destroying the only good think Obama has ever done

>>muh jobs

flat out lie, has nothing to do with Trump

Are we going to ignore his support and shilling for Israel?

NFL is backpedaling because ratings are dropping way too fast, Goodell even stated that all 32 teams should start standing for the flag, but either way that's a win for Trump

I didn't expect Trump to do anything except kill TPP and not put troops in Syria. Anything beyond that is gravy.

The wall is being built dumbass

Dreamers are either going to vote for him on masse when he agrees to give the citizenship or get deported

>Obongocare
>good
The best thing Obongo did during his presidency was leave the office for Trump

I'm aware of that, but full time jobs have been increasing since he took office.

Now prove to me you're an actual Ancap and not some faggy LARPer. Give me a timestamped picture of your Atlas Shrugged book. If you don't, then you're a massive faggot

>bankrupt
lol, heavens no

>civil war
maybe

Most online Trump supporters who post like clockwork are most likely paid government shills. I don't think most intelligent people from any side of the political spectrum would support a president that gets no respect from most of the world.

>implying burgers give a shit about the rest of the world
He's a perfect leader in that case

Listen, I hate Obama as much as the next guy, but Obama care was/is a good thing. Sure, it was/is flawed ad yes, there are better alternatives, but Trump has not and will not offer one.

And wall? He's "building" a meme wall, not at all what he promised.

I have no problem with illegals getting deported.

I'm still waiting for your screencap of your book you fake Libertarian. You probably couldn't even tell me what the book was about even with Jewgle telling you. Not to mention, who the hell uses was/is in a sentence, you're blatantly contradicting yourself

>The US could literally go bankrupt and explode into a full-blown civil war

And this is a problem how?

Not to mention, no actual Libertarian or Ancap would support single payer healthcare over private healthcare.

>ancap
>Obamacare is a good thing
You're not fooling anyone.

>explode into a full-blown civil war
Doesn't sound too bad

You do realize political movements are not a cult, right? You do realize I am free to have my own opinion on any given subject?

Never said Obamacare was the best thing since sliced bread, but it's made things better than they used to be and it is better than what Trump is proposing (what is he proposing?).

they are all of the same ilk. politicians are just cogs in a wheel, presidents have no impact since back before any of us were living. i thought ancaps/libertarians were capable of critical thinking but most of you just give a bad reputation to the rest of us who refuse to buy into authoritarian policy

So you're an anarcho-capitalist who supports increased government control over healthcare?

I pray for it every day

the only bad thing about that would be the shitposting euros.

Lol says the "ancap"

You sure about that bud? Like, it seems that you as an An-Cap have zero idea about economics. You cretin. And no I wouldn't defend him at that stage. It is just my view that he is not lost and that he's doing a good job.

>When will Sup Forums accept
Why donĀ“t you uncover your flag before making any opinion faggot

Yes, he is a moron, and so is;
Obama
Bush Jr.
Clinton
Bush
And the list goes on...

Being a moron is like the main attribute needed to become a president of any country on earth

You ain't wrong. I'd be firing on this dump if you fags actually fell for a meme civil war because of Donald Trump.