Go!

Go!

I never owned any slaves

that's more time than catalonian independence lasted

first day at share blue huh buddy

Because no living nigger has experienced slavery.

canadian

im skint

We already paid it in blood during the civil fucking war.

Because the vast majority of niggers in America would be living in conditions even worse than they are now if their ancestors had not been enslaved.

There are no black persons

Not all blacks who are in the US today are decendend of slaves. Done.

PROVE DAMAGES OR GTFO

/thread

Saged
Also kys

You have 12 seconds to explain why it's okay to use the word "slave" and not okay to use the word "nigger". Slave is to slav what nigger is to negro. Either both are ok or both are banned.

Because that's what food stamps are anyway.

Because we offered to send them back to Africa after the Civil War and they went "Nuh uh, massa, we staying here. Now gimmedat for free!" Now KYS faggot.

Far from healing racial divides in america, reperations are sure to cause massive strife between blacks and everyone else.

Besides which, it's fairly obvious that it won't stop blacks from complaining about their mistreatment.

Not every nigger is descended from slaves

Only 2% of the population owned slaves.
Reparations already paid in full via welfare.
Blacks owned slaves. First slave owner was black.
Irish would require reparations too.
Fuck niggers. Deport them all.

we already did to the REAL slaves when they were freed.
Why should their damn great great great grandkids get any?

it's called welfare

My family contained one slave who made it back, then started moving here AFTER slavery.

1. I never owned slaves
2. No one I'm descended from ever owned slaves
3. No black person alive ever owned slaves
4. No white person alive ever owned slaves
5. Black people do not deserve them.
6. Black people already receive more welfare than they deserve.
7. Black people should be made to pay back their per capita cost to this nation or be chucked over the wall with the wetbacks.

Actually I'm perfectly okay with paying reparations to every black person that was a slave in America.

their reparation is they get to live here
sage

Even after adjust for inflation, welfare/housing/food stamps over the time those programs have existed have long since paid back any economic contribution black slaves made to this country

N I g g e r s can g b 2 a f r I c a

It prescribed since couple hundred Yeats passed

I'm Irish. Pay me too.

Arabs have yet to pay reparations to Europeans and Africans to the largest Slave Trade in Human History.

Because niggers owe white men for ENDING slavery.

Pretty sure being allowed to live and thrive in a technologically advanced civilization is reparation enough.
The slaves sold to white men were war trophies between tribes, the unwanted or criminals. We literally took the worst niggers had to offer and now every nigger in the West is descended from those horrible fucks. What did anyone expect?

Because fuck darkskins

Its called welfare and affirmative action, and it's been paid for generations.

They would blow it on Jordan's immediately and still be poor.

The blacks aren't a viable sub-species.

#1 none of them were slaves.

#2 they were sold to us by Africans

#3 We had a civil war to free them.

And hell how many blacks are actually decedents of slaves?

But we do. They call it "welfare".

I'd rather have the money for myself, if you want it try and take it from me be my guest

There are no niggers alive today that were slaves in the American South.

I never owned slaves either.

Both of these /thread

Because most don't have slave ancestry.

Because they never picked cotton and I never owned slaves

They WUZ KANGZ. Why would KANGZ need any extra money?

They don't deserve them

because they're *declares and undeclares independence* niggers

Because none of the black people alive today, were ever slaves.
Likewise, none of the white people alive today, we're ever slave owners.
Hanging the sons, for the sins of the father, is fucking retarded.

I wish i owned slaves. I have shit to do

you never picked cotton and I never owned a slave, get back to the hood ye uppity ass nigger we'll still shoot you down here in dixie

NIGGERS!

Liberia

Nobody alive today had any say in the matter.

Nobody alive today could have had any positive or negative impact on what transpired.

Because niggers are dumb

>people who never owned a slave should pay for their ancestors actions
no

How would you determine who earned reparations Do half-blacks get less than racially pure blacks?
Wouldn't that ruin the economy?

If the US should give it to Organisations, how would you determine how much each NGO get?
Isn't that a racist policy?
Who about blacks who are percieved as whites because of their genetic heritage? Do they get reparations too?
Why not give the blacks a free ride to their homelands and give them reparations there. If the intent is to undo the harm done to blacks, this would be the route to go.
You can also give them Free Lessons in their ancestors language.
I came up with three of those in 10 seconds. And I didn't even have to rely on "racist" talking points or the argument, that no black person alive in america was enslaved

Also sage.

Reparations have been multiple times over in public benefits, we shouldn't have done it because all it got us was even more violent ungrateful niggers.

/thread

Because we still have the 2nd Amendment, faggot

The Civil War

>95% of African slaves went to Brazil, only 5% came to US
>Slaves supplied entirely by black leaders selling their own people
>niggers

There's 3.

we already have paid reparations

Unless I can have one as a slave, I'm not paying shit.

We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for (ancestral) family member's transgressions.

Free ticket back to africa

Because that would be racist, white people need to stop solving and involving themselves in nigger problems. Let them figure it out otherwise they'll just blame white for giving them too much money too fast.
>Da white debil made me spen muh money and nevah tot me ta save we nee mo"

Because the labor of slaves was already bought and paid for. The kings of Africa prospered from selling their own African citizens to Arab and Spaniard slave traders. And if Western blacks want reparations...seek the bloodlines of those African kings for their payback.

White westerners have provided a better quality of life for the blacks, more so than their own African ancestors!

if reparations are on the table, Indians come first and by the time they have been paid off, what will be left?

a true reparations would imply we send them back to africa too after paying them the severance
i'd be down
but i doubt they'd be down

I nor my family have ever owned slaves and if we gave reparations blacks would never stop asking for them.

they didn't payed the soldiers during civil war to free them

My great grandpa did have a plantation and called blacks darkies though

Because the US already did?

i don't see why murricans have a problem with this. it's not like you hae to pay personally, the government does. you could make money off it too, set up a luxury shoe business or something, whatever they like to buy.

> Black people being considered real

>reparations to niggers
isnt that what fucking welfare is?
fuck sakes. kys.

Freeing blacks from slavery were the reparations. You're welcome, you ungrateful bastards.

at least once over

you better sign your house over to a dindu, user,

Reparations aren't about punishing past slave owners, they're about rectifying 200+ years of legalized slavery and the delayed social progress that resulted from it

My family arrived here in 1889, well after slavery was abolished.

I don't own slaves nor did my family
Paid in blood of civil war
Niggers today have not experienced slavery
We already support almost their entire existence while they give nothing in return

Above all niggers just aren't worth it why should I give my hard earned money to a pathetic subhuman with an IQ of 85 so they can buy basketball shoes and drugs

I am Irish and my ancestors died giving niggers freedom

Welfare IS the plantation

We should pay reparations, if by "Pay reparations" you mean "exterminate". I owe them nothing. Money should be used only as a means of facilitating trade, in which people voluntarily exchange goods and services. Taking money from me is actually taking time from me. And I owe NO ONE any of my labor because a long time ago some blacks were slaves. Their genetic inferiority is not my problem. Making whites slaves to negroes because negroes hundreds of years ago is idiotic. It is just another effort by those of low intelligence to steal assets they could never produce for themselves. The niggers should be given what they deserve, which is immediate, agonizing death.

Simply because OP is a faggot.

But what case do you have when blacks americans today, now have the best quality of life in the US than any other blacks on the planet?

Prove damages.

>delayed social progress

Fucking ingrates. Funny how you're not lining up to return to your ancestral homeland where you can "progress" your "society" free from the white man's oppression.

Yes, and? Have you SEEN Africa? I'd take the plantation over that.

Because it sets a precedent of holding citizens liable for actions committed by their ancestors which is completely contrary to modern legal ethics.

put a number on the table.

who's gonna pay us for the thousand years of enslavement by feudal lords

> tree fiddy

Only if the stolen property is returned to Africa. Isn’t that what you do with stolen property?

Not all blacks in America were slaves, or even their ancestors.

You have ten seconds to explain why every mum shouldnt die if i dont get any (you)s

>like 300k slaves made it to the US
>they want reparation for the now 30+ million blacks in the US, regardless of their actual origins

Nobody, because whites can't be racist to each other. You're white, so even though you were enslaved, it was privileged slavery. Check my d-u b s

They were not stolen by slave traders, they were kidnapped and sold by their own, African king leaders. Western black slaves services, were bought and paid for, in full before their black asses stepped foot on this soil.

Delayed social progress? Go to africa and tell me how much they've progressed.

Also the slaves were generally criminals, slavery was their punishment.