Brit/pol/ - Our Lord and Saviour JC edition

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

>May set to stay for short-term, reshuffle imminent
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/07/tory-party-reshuffle-conservative-cabinet-may

>Police beg for footage of Natural History Museum "INCIDENT"
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959994/Police-appeal-footage-Natural-History-Museum-crash.html

>UK govt launches hate crime website to help you report a thought crime
report-it.org.uk/home

>Poll: Jeremy Corbyn preferred PM to May. Labour gains over Tory
unv.is/politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/89624/shock-poll-finds-voters-back-jeremy

>Former transplant chief says he won't donate organs under 'opt-out' system
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4960272/Ex-transplant-chief-says-WON-T-donate-plans-ahead.html

>What really happened at the Tory party conference?
unv.is/inews.co.uk/essentials/news/politics/whatsapp-groups-next-pm-told-stfu-inside-tory-party-right-now

>Lucas: Britain is boycotting ban on nuclear weapons
unv.is/greenparty.org.uk/news/2017/10/06/caroline-lucas-britains-boycott-of-nuclear-ban-is-scandalous/

>Comittee to examine 'value-for-money' of Hinkley Point
parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/commons-select/public-accounts-committee/inquiries/parliament-2017/hinkley-point-c-17-19/

>Hitchens: BBC and Tories in bed together, May deserved conference failure
unv.is/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4959468/Peter-Hitchens-says-Theresa-deserved-conference-saga.html

Other urls found in this thread:

ukconstitutionallaw.org/2017/10/10/cormac-mac-amhlaigh-can-brexit-be-stopped-under-eu-law/
scottishconstitutionalfutures.org/OpinionandAnalysis/ViewBlogPost/tabid/1767/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/3501/Cormac-Mac-Amhlaigh-Why-This-Foreign-Scottish-Resident-Will-Not-Be-Voting-on-September-18th.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=CFNbtI4NDcA
ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/
kinmosa.wikia.com/wiki/Karen_Kujō
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-41560397
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Anti Islam tommymong march through tower Hamlets
Could be a comfy chimp out to watch

Where is everyone

WN killed brit/pol/. He shitposted it to death.

Thread wasn't linked from the old, so the retards are probably still there.

I made this one after the old one got fucking pruned lmao.

>JC
Neck yourself for posting that apefucking communist cuckboy

Calm down lad, I don't support him.

Didn't think you did, or I would have called you a retard as well.

Not sure I understand why you're so upset at me friendo.

Bump

Why are so many in the legal profession such spineless worms of people with no pride in their nation or tradition?

ukconstitutionallaw.org/2017/10/10/cormac-mac-amhlaigh-can-brexit-be-stopped-under-eu-law/
>Ominous clouds are gathering and the terrain underfoot increasingly resembles a quagmire on the Brexiteers’ ‘sunlit uplands’. The latest reminders that the reality will be significantly different from their utopia of a prosperous global Buccaneering Britain has come in the form of atrade dispute between the U.S. and a Canadian aircraft manufacturerwhich could have a devastating impact on the Northern-Irish economy where the manufacturer has a significant base; and thethreat from a gang of countriesthat they will not accept a proposed agreement (one of the few agreements for now) between the EU and UK as to the divvying up of agricultural import quotas after Brexit. Perhaps most galling on this front is the fact that the gang involves those with whom it was hoped trade deals would be swiftly struck; including the U.S. and New Zealand.

Oh no..

Fucking hell they're so B E A D Y.

I've seen the UKIP pirate get posted a lot but I missed his ep, I don't suppose anyone remembers what he said or when he was on.

Power to the people!

Good morning desus, just awoke from my nap

Like it's news that the BBC is stuffed to bursting of paedophiles.

>their nation
Correction, he's a filthy Paddy living in Scotland.
scottishconstitutionalfutures.org/OpinionandAnalysis/ViewBlogPost/tabid/1767/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/3501/Cormac-Mac-Amhlaigh-Why-This-Foreign-Scottish-Resident-Will-Not-Be-Voting-on-September-18th.aspx

REMINDER

THIS THREAD IS TRYING TO SEED THE CONSCIOUSNESS

JESUS IS A FALSE IDOL USED BY THE ILLUMINATI

THEY ARE ACTUALLY GONNA TRY AND MAKE PROJECT BLUEBEAM HAPPEN NOW THAT LAS VEGAS DIDNT WORK.

Good morning desus, just awoke from my nap

HEIL HITLER

Kill yourself, jew.

Why do I even bother? (), this general is an absolute disgrace.

You were egging on WN's autism earlier, you can shut your cunt mouth.

P-please don't copy my name, I won't want to tripkek

tfw hatred of jews makes me want to side with feminists but hatred of women makes me want to side with Weinstein

DAILY REMINDER

FILTER AND HIDE ALL TRIPFAGS

DO NOT RESPOND TO THEIR MESSAGES UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.

THESE DISGUSTING WORMS HAVE WORKED TIRELESSLY TO KILL OFF THESE THREADS AND INFECT THEM WITH THEIR ENDLESS RAMPANT NARCISSISM.

GIVE BRIT/POL/ THE CHEMO IT NEEDS.

Edward that's a remainer. Not the legal profession.
Out of curiosity how are your exams going?
>t. legal user

WN is correct, you're all idiotic children autistically sperging out over people who use names and talk about British politics in a British politics general, then spam anime, frogs, teacakes and other random nonsense.

Will white people ever recoveR?

WN and FCMD are the best current triplords.

Tripcunts are not welcome here.

We will keep sperging out until you vile attention seeking cunts are gone forever. You have detracted from this place infinitely.

You do not need a name. You do not need a fucking tripcode.
You are not special
You are not unique.
You have nothing of any value to contribute here that warrants using a tripcode.
Nobody cares about who the fuck you are or what you represent.

Fuck off vile tripcunts. You are not welcome here. When will this sink into your thick fucking heads you narcissistic wank stains. You troglodyte knuckle dragging slimes still cannot grasp that you are the ones who have caused the exodus of Anons to other brit/pol/s on other websites.

In short. Fuck off and never come back. You were not wanted here and neither were you ever tolerated here.

Fuck.

Off.

>Edward that's a remainer. Not the legal profession.
AFAIK he's a lecturer
>Out of curiosity how are your exams going?
First one is end of this module, assignments are fine.

WN has spammed every single Brit/pol/ today with Catholic infographics and has thrown his toys out of the pram every time someone tells him to fuck off. He is just as bad the Pubes tripcunt.

Here are some more quality posts from the other foul smelling tripcunt that no matter how much we beg him to fuck off - he just will not go away.

Yeah he's the worst one for sure, calls out me for posting patriotic British Karens too

More quality tripcunt contributions to Brit/pol/

You're fucking cancer too, you're just as bad as them you fucking worthless slime.

As a general rule many lecturers are Remainers. This is because the EU claimed it did some nice things for the academic community though a lot of it existed beforehand -academic cooperation, student exchange etc. Remember also there's a stream of Professors who only have jobs because of the EU.

Reminder: You can stop the Tripcunt tumour by following the attached pic.

>discussion on religion
vs
>your autistic sperg out over people putting characters in the name field

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Maybe that's my exposure then, all my tutors so far have been remain.

Fuck off you nonce.
Really though, answer me this,
1. Do you deny that Karen is a depiction of a child?
2. Do you deny that she is often depicted in a sexual manner?
3. Do you deny that the above two questions are correct?
4. Do you deny that since they are correct, the people who post them, you included, have paedophilic inclinations?

Do not forget also that most academic institutions are more left wing than other places. I have had to hide my power level when dabbling in lecturing.

kys WN, this will be my final post for tonight

>complains about triplords
>willingly sacrifices his time for the jew (no adblock)
Friendly reminder the jew and their puppets fear the Triplords.

I've come across it in legal blogs I've attempted to read as well, heavy remain bias.

I still haven't gotten home lads

Help

Nice meme flag you've got there.
I didn't make the picture.

nice blog post. Want to go take that to Brit/feel/ where people give a shit?

Maybe /soc/ would be more up your alley.

>May refuses to say she would actually back Brexit if given the choice again.

>CONSERVATIVE government report showing what a fucking burden ethnics are to the UK is interpreted not as a call for us to urgently stop importing savages from the 3rd world, but to give them more gibs at the expense of white whilst continuing to import them.

Is it ever going to get better, lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=CFNbtI4NDcA

Cry me a river you fucking poof this is my blog

Don't like it? fuck off

Like the shy Tory thing either people are screaming about it because they have a direct interest, or they're at the criminal bar and have no free time at all thanks to the legal aid cuts meaning they work for £75 a day in a broken system.

Hi Pube.

Sorry user, which report? I'd enjoy reading it.

hi xx

Wait a minute it's about half twelve on a wet Tuesday in October. Don't tell me the reason you're not home is because you actually went to banananannaanana boatyard?

>give the slightest hint that I might be getting pussy
>anonymongs start crying

Why do they do this¿

ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/

You're a lesbian now?

Surprisingly no.

First time I leave the house since fuck knows when for anything other than drugs or drink and now I can't make it home.

On a serious note though I'm stuck at a birds place since yesterday. Still need to shitpost though

Ta. I did see this one. From what I remember it again shows that migration is a luxury we cannot afford.

What do y'all think of Tommy Robinson?

C I V I C

Kike shill
controlled opposition
conveniently dodges the subject of race

This

He's an annoying manlet who needs to work on his articulacy. The work he's already done has ensured he will never make a difference and is marginalized. He is the bloke at the pub who will talk about one thing and one thing only all night.

A shame as his views have some merit.

1) Karen is 17
2) She's not, only depicted in a sexual manner when people lewd her. Watch the series and you'll see. I have a folder of about 700 Karens and none are lewd as she is not for lewding
3) both incorrect
4)N/A since others are wrong

That is not nice, I add to politics and bring Karens and happiness

>1) Karen is 17
She's clearly younger than 9, at most, you fucking paedo.

By 'the work he's already done', do you mean his association with the EDL?

I'M NOT RACIST M8
I'M NOT RACIST M8
NE1 CAN BE ENGLISH SO LONG AS THEY ACCEPT THE SAME ROOTLESS CONCEPT OF A PROPOSITION NATION THAT GOT US IN TO THIS MESS.
I JUST VERY SPECIFICALLY DON'T LIKE ISLAM.
ALL THE OTHER 3RD WORLD SAVAGES WE HAVE INVITED HERE HAVE BEEN NUFFIN BUT ENRICHING AND ARE 100% AS ENGLISH AS I AM.
I'M NOT RACIST BRUV.
GOD BLESS ISRAEL TOO M8.

Maybe you want her to be noncey, even if she was she still isn't being lewded. She is too pure and patriotic for lewding

karen is for l e w d i n g

DELETE THIS! SAGED REEEEEEEEE

SeeHe's both too uncouth to be acceptable to normies but also unable to speak about the rest of the problem by binding himself to one issue.

A far better tack I think to take would be that immigration is expensive and we can't afford it. It is killing the welfare state.

I want you to keep reading the following until it sinks in.
>Karen is a cartoon girl under 10
>Having 700 pictures of her is not healthy
>Posting them and talking about her on an imageboard constantly is not healthy
>If they were photographs of a real schoolgirl, having 700 pictures of her would, justly, lead to arrest

>he tryina shuut dayn aurr free spueech! REEEE.
but on a serious note dunnae try tae shtawp us from dishcussin ayre probleymsh lad as i sound eh but like censorshup

Hello again user. How has your day been?

Also send more google docs.

>kinmosa.wikia.com/wiki/Karen_Kujō
>Age 17

Really makes you think. Plus she is a patriotic symbol. She is not something to think about sexually. I would not sleep with the queen and Karen is queen tier.

>Scotland to set up public energy firm - The Scottish government is to set up a publicly-owned, not-for-profit energy company
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-41560397

BASED

Why can't Cuckland and Gayles do this?

Hello desu, welcome to night posting.
I am happy to see a friendly face

I don't give a fuck what the people who created her say about her age. Look at the girl. She is under 10. Some anime girls apparently are 100s of years old, does that mean that they are depicted as such?

>Scotland
>based

WOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

HO HO HO HO HO HO HO

HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA
WOAHAHAHAOHAOAHAHAOAHAOAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>The Scottish government is to set up a publicly-owned, not-for-profit energy company
Another drain on the public purse, great.

>look at her
If you go to bars and judge girls by the age they look, you're gonna be in a cell soon boyo.
Regardless, if I am not lewding her, why does it matter?

I might gently suggest that any judge making an objective assessment of your karenfolder will be extremely unlikely to care about what it says on her Wikipedia.

I get it. Avatarfagging like this is like a call so you and all the other weebs recognise each other, it's also guaranteed replies, but don't act so shocked when the rest of us find you a bit questionable.

I do genuinely think we would be better off if you stopped posting.

been away for a while, whats this Ruddcunt stuff?

They aren't giving it away for free. They are entering the market. Your point makes no sense. If you prefer subsidising the French Energy providers you can still do this.

Amber Rudd is attempting to solve the problems caused by Islam and immigration, and indeed our over crowded prisons by locking up anyone right of chairman mao.

Though the title is a bit facetious as the anons crime wasn't what he posted but in taking control of a device to do it (though if he had put up a picture of say Thomas the tank engine instead of Hitler I doubt he would have been charged).

There are no lewd pictures so a judge wouldn't care.

I post on topic just with KArens if people don't mention it desu, I even make OC Karens related to topics.

It's people complaining about anime who derail the threads desu, go back to Plebbit desu as we've always been here.

You can go back to your sheltered
>Anime is for gays or nonces, upboat me please
site if you want

>They aren't giving it away for free. They are entering the market.
And when it's inevitably comically mismanaged the Scots will insist that the English bail it out. As usual.