The 2016 US election turned me into a millionaire

I honestly never thought I could profit from U.S. politics and shilling, but I have. I can't believe how gullible you Americans are. Seriously.

>be me, 28, jewish guy living in europe
>college dropout, barely making a living as a freelance writer
>mostly write website content (shit like fucking Amazon product reviews) for others
>depression slowly kicking in, no direction in life, realize i might actually never make it as a real writer/journalist
>Election year in the U.S., notice how fucked up and more divided than ever your society is
>trying to come up with a way to profit from this
>just for fun and because I like to troll make two plebbit accounts with one pretending to be an alt-right cuck and the other one a libtard
>post in different plebbit echo chambers, hundreds of thousands of karma points from comments alone
>one night, an idea pops into my head
>theyresofuckingnaive.zip
>I'll start 3-4 different websites
>some of them for the alt-right crowd, some for the the libtards
>start writing content and sharing links on my various plebbit and social media accounts
>websites obviously full of ads
>all but one take off
>even mainstream publications from both ends of the political spectrum start taking notice
>each of my websites has hundreds of thousands of followers on social networks
>start making serious money
>hire content writers to basically spin and rewrite articles from buzzfeed, zerohedge, breitbart, cnn, the guardian and a few dozen more
>mfw all i do is just pick which articles they should spin and rewrite
>mfw getting filthy rich
>mfw sold two of my websites for 230k total on flippa and empire flipper
>mfw charge people for a single backlink from my sites $300
>mfw will probably become a millionaire by the end of the fiscal year

And it all started with me trolling plebbit. If there's one thing Sup Forums is right about, it is how skilled we Jews are at noticing patterns and societal trends and profiting from them.

T-thanks

>implying any of this isn't bullshit
Post proof, fag

OK.

Currently selling this baby on one of these website auction places I've mentioned. Might have to switch my broker though, the guy seems inexperienced.

Website is monetized by adsense ads and has over half a million unique monthly page views. Asking 350k, 250k best offer I've gotten so far.

By the way, I'm definitely not selling all of them. I'll just reinvest a large chunk of this money into backlinks, SEO, social influencers and more experienced content writers and journalists for my other websites.

Bump. No one cares, eh? Suit yourselves. Thought this could be interesting.

How can I do this too?

>barely making a living as a freelance writer
>can afford to set up four domain names
really cultivated my cashews

You can literally buy a domain name at namecheap for less than 10 dollars.

Described it in the first post, pretty much. Would be great if you had some money to kick things off in the beginning.

.Because I didn't btw, but I was at the right place at the right time. A very unique moment in history. The momentum is dying, but there are other ways to do this. Not saying you can become a millionaire though.

Good job schlomo

Good for you user. Couple of questions: how much initial traffic came from social media,plebbit, organic? how important is the name/angle of the websites? more success appealing to the right or left echo chambers?

תודה

Is this right? My Hebrew is very rusty. Thanks anyway, brother.

>how much initial traffic came from social media,plebbit, organic?

99% was social media (I consider plebbit, voat, tumblr and similar websites social media too). You can't really count on organic traffic with these viral/news websites, because you can't produce evergreen content or aim for low-competition keywords, which means SEO isn't that important at all, as some would lead you to believe.

>how important is the name/angle of the websites?

Name is irrelevant. Just pick a unique, brandable name. 1) This way you'll get a really cheap domain name 2) It looks more real, more professional in my opinion. Think of "slate" or "vice" or whatever. Those words mean nothing, but they've evolved into brands. viralnews.com or rightwingnews.com or whatever are shit names and the domains would probably be expensive. Angle matters, but adjust it to your target demographic. You know what plebbitors in a certain plebbit like, the slang they use, their hive mind and the collective consciousness of the sub? Stick to that and share the right article there. Just an example. Always pick the demographic you want to share your content to before actually writing the content or having someone else write it for you. This will help you better define the angle.

>more success appealing to the right or left echo chambers?

Good question. I'd say it's about the same.

Hey thanks so much. Mazeltov.

gas this thread

No problem bro, cheers.

Really making the world a slimy commercial hellhole. Good job Shlomo. Enjoy your shekels in this fucking worldwide supermarket you've created

Hey man, I just took a shot and succeeded. Right place at the right time.

I hope you and every single one of you kikes burn in the deepest pits of hell forever.Oh you made SUM SHEKELS.Tell us something we don't know.Your lust for money is disgusting.

Hey can i have some money

Hey man, your English seems to be pretty good. I have a Bosnian friend by the way, great people. English is not my native language either and I did this. You can also hire others to do it for you like I am doing now. What's stopping you from building your own online empire? Pick a different niche, any niche, throw a bunch of content on a website and find the right audience to share it with and you'll make money.

Don't be so bitter. You can do it.

Depends.

Sort of chuckled.

I admire you user, the slack is strong with you

Thanks for the compliment.All jokes aside, you seem like a rather normal jew. Can you tell your people to stop propagating anti white shit, infesting our countries with niggers and please just leave us alone. Thanks.

Nice job if true

Thanks man. Great pic btw. So true.

Thanks. From what I know, Bosnia is one of the few countries that isn't infested with "niggers", so you should feel good about that if that's what you're like. Who is we though? I know the "jews control everything" meme is very popular here and even though I personally would not mind if that was true, it just isn't. Focus on your own government and politicans or your country will turn to utter shit (sort of already is, right?), don't project things onto imaginary enemies.

sounds like a lot of work and the money was well earned. just another case of free market capitalism rewarding those who put the time in. dont see a problem here and your race is not of much importance to me as it just perpetuates further stereotypes and im pretty sure anyone of any race would have also done the same thing as you if it didnt mean that they had to work so hard for that money.

Thanks man. Agreed 100%. And yeah, I'm just playing into the "it's the jewz" Sup Forums meme.

Thanks bro.

>Hey man, your English seems to be pretty good.
So you made your website for the US audience? How can there be possibly any money to make in advertising with a few 100k visitors per month?
Aren't advertisers very careful which content they associate their stuff with now?

>English is not my native language either and I did this.
So what is your native language?

>You can also hire others to do it for you like I am doing now.
How the fuck do you hire trolls for an echo-chamber? I would have no idea what to write into a job description.

>What's stopping you from building your own online empire?
You've got to spread this shit around social media to be successful, right?

Lol Bosnia isn't infested by niggers yet.We have Serbs, Gypsies, and some Arabs which are similar.I am sorry but your people are not an imaginary enemy.Most bankers in the world are jews.And it is well known that he controls currency controls everything else.Our last war wss literally funded by Soros. Sure we have some problems of our own but those are just "mini bosses". I have no issue with you for example, you made your money fair and sqaure.Sure Sup Forums can exaggerate shit sometimes, but you cannot deny that the NWO is real and that your people are to blame for a lot of problems in the world.

>So you made your website for the US audience? How can there be possibly any money to make in advertising with a few 100k visitors per month?Aren't advertisers very careful which content they associate their stuff with now?

More than few 100k visitors per month, although that is a great number too. Yes, obviously the website is for the US audience. Online advertisers are not "careful who they associate with" that's a myth. I'm not CNN. You apply for adsense or revcontent (ad networks) if you have enough original content and/or monthly visitors and if you're not retarded they accept. Besides, there are other (and more profitable) ways to make money off of your website, ads are just an example.

>What is your native language?

Not sharing that, sorry.

>How the fuck do you hire trolls for an echo-chamber? I would have no idea what to write into a job description.

You got it all wrong man. I mean you can hire writers to write the content. At this point, my websites are big enough (big social media followings) that I don't need to hire anyone to post on social media for me. If I wanted to though, I could just find someone on fiverr or whatever, with a high karma reddit account to post whatever I want to any given sub for $5. It's really simple.

>You've got to spread this shit around social media to be successful, right?

Sure, anywhere. Traffic is what matters. I assume you're trying to say that's difficult? Once you crack the code of any given internet community's hive mind, coming up with content that will go down well there (get upboated, for example) is incredibly easy.

Fuck you jews, i hate you but also admire your ability to make money

While I do agree that Serbs, most gypsies and most Arabs are scum, I think Jews are the least of your problems. Your war was not funded by Soros, don't be an Alex Jones. Your war was funded by neighboring countries that hate your guts.