Do you guys actually believe this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will Communism ever get a win?

Family units are communistic by nature.

Begone, kike.

wut

No, but I believe he made the Jews very angry. Now take your Fedora and your (you)

Will Communism ever get a win?

A Jewish show mocking Jesus? No.

Every right wing retard thinks they have an imaginary friend in the sky. You cant make this shit up.

>Do you guys actually believe this?
Jesus is an objective historical fact, even atheist historians agree that Christ was crucified and rose again (proven by the disciples all agreeing in unison etc).

Trust the Bible.

well technically they won the space race

nope

The Eternal Leaf. Isn't that just as bad as the Eternal Jew?

>he believes in a pedophilic frog board

Hierarchical, retard

Not if youre jewish

This, even if you're an atheist and don't believe in the has risen from the dead, Jesus christ was an actual person that many people made reference to, the romans, jews, etc. So i don't get this meme?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
>The Nobel Prize is an annual, international prize first awarded in 1901 for achievements in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology or Medicine, Literature, and Peace. An associated prize in Economics has been awarded since 1969.[3] Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 881 individuals.[4] According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (427 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.9% have identified as Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Although Christians make up over 33.2% of the world's population,[8][9][10][11] they have won a total of 65.4% of all Nobel prizes between 1901 and 2000.[6]

or cucked

>Do you guys actually believe this?
I believe in God. I believe in Jesus. I believe he was the only begotten son of the Lord. Our God. Beyond that, it's a little dicey. I don't interpret the Bible literally. I think he does take a direct role in people's lives but he's not a wish-granting genie. I have faith because I'm not nor have I ever been a Jesus-freak but I came to the inescapable conclusion that God absolutely, definitely exists by seeing his work in action and realizing that I'd been seeing it all along.

>I believe he was the only begotten son of the Lord.
and you do this without a single piece of proof? this god you blieve in thing is almighty yet has never told you anything directly.

you're also a jew deal with it

Literally? No.
Metaphysically? Yes.
Strawmanning religion from a literal standpoint is a kids game Trotsky.