they're boobs

What is he looking at?

Quality Japanese writing

Hotaru's sweet dagashis.

Explain further

only βaβies overreact to these objects

>sweet and innocent
>doesn't know what she's doing

What are these "boobs", that she speaks of?

Bags of sand and salty coins

Get it?

I wish

I'm terribly attracted to this girl even though i never watched dagashi
i-is this what it feels like to find your waifu?

What does that boob candy taste like?

It's Hotaru. ANYTHING she does causes massive uncontrollable waves of lust in anyone.

Why does she stand like that

Because

Is she a chunni

She's dagashi.

Why does she look sad?

Yes

Imagine finding out the lead of a harem was just a girl's pair of boobs all along.

He never truly existed, he was just the wonderful extension of another woman's body. The boobs were so powerful so that they drew everyones' attention and lust. They completely fixated on them, and in a bizarre case of mass delusion, all convinced themselves that the boobs were actually a charming guy. They had to justify their inexorable attraction to these boobs, they propped them up to be this great guy they all loved. Neverminding the girl they're attached to, they simply adored the boobs. Meanwhile the girl whose boobs these are, would continue walking around like a shadow actor, ignored by all the other girls, but desperate for the attention she received, would idly go along with whatever they say. Of course, since they ignored her, she could never truly get closer to any of them. And, in the other girls' minds, they rationalized this as a beta harem lead who would make no advances on to them. The situation reached perfect stability.

But then, imagine having that delusion crash down all around you. Your male harem MC isn't real. He's just a pair of boobs. The utter despair in this realization, the realization that you were so fixated on a pair of boobs that you rationalized them as a human being that you loved and wanted to marry. It would be enough to crush you. Further, then realize you never took into account the body they were attached to . It would simply be completely a fucked up situation. I can't imagine the despair she went through, I don't think it's normally possible to experience that much despair. At the end of the day despite the truth being revealed, the girl may have simply unconsciously decided seeing the boobs as a male harem MC would be better for her psyche and continued the illusion. I don't know. What I do know, is in that moment of truth and realization, she experienced the greatest despair one can imagine, however brief it may have lasted.

She is boobs

why did she has rinnegan?

So much sugar she ascended to another level.

My favorite dish.

I can get behind this

>hotaru thread
>instant boner

Every time

It means that they are boobs.

P-put what?

Your thick dagashi.

Candy

These are boobs.

they made this scene so lewd in the anime, compared to the manga

They made a lot of things more lewd in the anime. Most notably Hotaru's chest upgrade.

Remember to support this company

This is flat.

This is the word and the truth by which we should all live.

Somebody post the armpit pussy

she literally doesn't, she is more turned on by candy if anything at all. but i doubt she'd realize the difference between arousal and reverence for snacks

hotaru's doubly sexy because she is completely pure mentally.

apparently the same studio made bikini warriors

Thanks user

I WANT TO FUCK HOTARU

spiral eyes > all other eyes including heart eyes.

Better dead than Al Bhed.

fuck off wakka

sakuya take those watermelons out of your bra and get back to work.

No, I think I need to see more pictures to understand.

Even manboobs?

>Those armpits

Why is Hotarun so flat?

>biting her lip

What is she worried about here?

worried about dagashi

Running out of dagashi.

So do I. How would you go about doing it? I'd shove her onto the bed into the missionary position so she can leglock me when she or I cum.

>literally "why are u cryeing, thnkgni of dagashi"

Apologize to boobs.

I'm sorry

saya will win da shikada coconuts!

user...

but saya can hold him closer to her heart!

Saya-chan is so fast! Saya-chan is so aerodynamic!

Saya garners no appeal from Kokonotsu.

Why are boys such bullies?

damn, what is wrong with your colors, my dude?

i just save images i don't make em, friend

Saya can't help being unattractive due to her flatness. She can fix her violence and her tsundere attitude to Kokonotu though.

>Saya can't help being unattractive due to her flatness.
I spot the meanie boy.

Y-you can't eat boobs?

i read that in mountain of mouthness voice

O-oh

They're for fucking.

>only ssassies overreact