乃木若葉は勇者である YuYuYu/NoWaYu/WaSuYu

i know this is coming but still...

Pleb who hasn't read any of the new LN stuff
because waiting for S2 here.

What ever happened to the 2nd VN translations?

Why in the anime there is no blood?

Huh?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
Wait maybe it's just a flesh wound? Maybe they're all just going to be fine?
Yup that's it for sure.

What happened? Were they shot, stabbed or something else?

Seems kind of odd as the current enemies in NoWaYu usually eat their victims.

I thought the release date for G's was the 30th of the month?

die while holding hand

lewd

>die while holding hand
It's the most important thing to do when you're bleeding out

Tamako and Anzu?

Damn it. I knew that nothing good would come from this. I feel like crying.

Is chapter 13?

The old price of mankai, maybe?

Cant rule it out but one of them has a broken armor sleeve.
Had the needler guy shown up yet in NoWaYu? The one who nailed Gin's feet to the bridge?

Not sure if anyone wants it but better quality pic.
Well, at least the Nowayu radio will start tomorrow and the drama CD is coming soon too. The fun time is still not over yet, guys ;_;

Also, in just the last month or two there was a press release that NoWaYu was going to have at least two books. This would only be like the third chapter of the second book, how does this work for pacing if they kill two yuusha in one incident so early in the book?

the franchise is going full overdrive now

they both have broken armor.
This is some new vertex. Like the one who shot needles or the one with the stinger tail. I really wish I could keep their names straight.

Because stupid otakus don't want too see their waifu wounded

I imagine they won't like seeing them tearfully bleed to death then

They need to get used to it, for when the Yuusha Mass Production Types start dropping like flies in YuYuYu S2.

I think that unfortunately the anime will still be bloodless

>1/3 of the team gone after the mid point of the story
The same thing happened in Wasuyu. Given the Nowayu heroes' personalities, though, everything can only go downhill from now on.

Vertexes in Nowayu are different from the ones in Wasuyu and Yuyuyu.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wonder how they'll handle that. Like SW but a lot darker?

The top left one in this pic and the two in the previous pic appeared in chapter 1. The bottom right one is the giant Vertex in chapter 9. They don't really have a specific name.

>that smiley face on bottom right

What sick god would let this happen?!

So, did something Chikage do, or fail to do, cause this?
And even if not. Will this finally break her mind?

I feel like everyone may take hits to their sanity

Season 2 fucking when. I don't have time for the expanded universe, I want more of this acid trip.

I wish they would take a cut back to the future and show how the YuYu's are reacting to reading this now.

I know, was that Yuuna's apotheosis or what?

That's what they got for believing in that damn tree. And I just realized that this chapter will be the one that mark the 1st anniversary of Nowayu, and that exactly 1 year from now we will get to relive this pain again with the help of the manga.

All the Yuyuyu are reading is a bunch of censored records. You will see nothing but question mark on their face.

Who dis

The short hair dyke and the priestess?

Biggest question.
Did they manage to have sex before they died. That would be the most heart breaking thing of all if they died without ever experiencing the pleasure of each other

What? Its Tama and Anzu.

>Did they manage to have sex before they died.

Well they held hands as they bled out so it's highly likely one (or both) of them will enter the afterlife pregnant

Didn't you see the cover? They were holding hands while lying on the same futon. What lewder thing than that could the do?

Kissing

Double hand-holding and interlocking fingers

tama try to save anzu,but they both got penetrate by enemy

I would lie if I said I didn't saw this coming from miles away, since they told us this:
>Tamako's favorite thing: Anzu
>Anzu's favotite thing: Tamako
I knew that if they didn't die "together", at least they would die in the same chapter or the same battle at least.
Also, I just realized that Tamako and Anzu didn't appear in the latest vhapter of the NoWaYu 4-koma.

Usually how many days past before we get the chapter translated?

But the important question is, is Anzu actually going to be useful this chapter?

read

Are there any spoilers floating around?

I knew it was coming but my heart was still not ready for it. That damn Takahiro could have done this since chapter 4 like what he did with Gin but no, the fucker spent 1 whole year on happy SoL and successful awesome fights and made me my defense.

Wasn't she pretty useful in that chapter with the proto-Gemini? And the relay strategy in the Marugame castle battle was pretty much her idea. If not because of her, they would have all died in chapter 9.

Have there been more useless lesbians since the Zababa Wonder Twins?

Can't you just stop making false claims about dead heroes already? It's disrespectful to compare anyone to those two retards.

Predicted this would happen ages ago, yet it still hurts.

So where will Tama and Anzu end up? yuusha heaven?

Assimilated into shinju like any other gods and souls, losing their individualities forever.

I wonder if Anzu managed to use her Trump Card at least once before dying.

Maybe that's what the other illustration is about. It'd be unfair for her otherwise.
Btw, this whole thread kinda looks like it got censored by Taisha.

>sasuga T/a/isha

>not just defeated, but amazing-fight, glazed-eyes, Geiger-counter-tier broken
well fuck you too, Takahiro

Tama and Anzu are clearly straight as arrows.

>Tama and Anzu are clearly straight as rainbows.

Fixed

That's how you know they're really dead and not just defeated.

*muffled Peace of Mind in the background*

Because there is less blood in anime in general in the last years.

>That's how you know they're really dead and not just defeated.
Don't glazed eyes normally show that a character is barely conscious though

I knew I shouldn't have looked.

>hasn't read any of the new LN stuff because waiting for S2
I don't get the causal connection there.

"now that we've passed the baton we can finally hold hands, huh...?"

Damn son. I wonder if that's how the chapter ends.

Fuuuck. Why? Who killed them? they have been repelling hordes of vertexes just fine.

>they have been repelling hordes of vertexes just fine.
Fatigue's a bitch or maybe one of the vertexes just got lucky

>Not holding the baton and each others hand at the same time

>they have been repelling hordes of vertexes just fine.
They got almost overwhelmed, exhausted or chomped in any major battle so far, it's just not that noticable because the yuushas tend to switch back to lesbianism and silliness once the fighting is over

I held off for two hours before I succumbed. I regret everything. If only I could wipe my own memory.

At least it was the two least important Yuushas, I'm sure everyone else will be just fine right?

I wonder if this will lead Taisha to develop the first miko/yuusha hybrid and turn Hinata into one.

Only if she can revive/heal people

I'm in pain Sup Forums. Tell me that they're just flesh wounds and the illustrator went over the top. I can't cope.

ded thred
ded series
ded gin
ded bait
ded lesbos

WHY WHYYYYYYY

don't forget about the ded crops

cutest yuusha 2018

Scans when?

Tomorrow at 1700-1900 GMT, probably.

Are they actually dead or

Must feel pretty bad for Reina Kondou when the character of her first role gets offed two weeks before she makes her debut.

as dead as Joe or Lelouch

I hate Takahiro so much. But in a good way.

You guys realise we don't actually know they're dead yet? It could just be a grave injury that sends them to the hospital. Stop being overly pessimistic.

Actually I changed my mind, I just hate him.

>user being this tsundere
cute

Poor man's Madoka

These characters actually stay dead.

How will Madofags ever recover from this?

Killing characters is easy, bringing them back to life takes a special kind of genius.

Ew, Madokafags.

I want to fuck Tamako.