Trump might actually be a super genius

>Be Trump
>Have grandfather that worked with Nikola Tesla and become woke to the deep state as a child
>Decide to dedicate your life to freeing the American people
>Spend 70 years building a vast empire
>Network and create connections everywhere
>Wait for your country to go to shit and run a presidential campaign while the people are susceptible to change
>The whole world hates you
>Win anyway
>Realize that the uniparty will never allow any real reforms to pass
>Intentionally make radical promises that you know the uniparty will never be allowed to deliver on, but that the people support
>Fail to deliver on everything, lose support on all sides
>The uniparty loses more support than you though and they're up for election first
>Covertly leverage your financial power and connections such as Bannon and other nationalists to wage war on the uniparty while appearing to be incompetent to the public
>2018 arrives
>Hostile takeover of one-half of the uniparty is successful
>Most of your original campaign promises are enacted immediately
>America regains superpower status within weeks
>Even normies start to see how successful your policies are when properly implemented
>Zionists, Marxists, Feminazis, etc. reeee but in doing so only isolate themselves as anti-American degenerates
>By 2020 Pax Americana is revived and society is starting to resemble the 1950's again
>Win re-election easily
>Continue to make America great
>By 2024 the Overton Window has shifted so far to the right that there may actually be laws dictating the removal of Communists and other anti-American degenerates via helicopters of liberty
>America and the free world are saved
>mfw Trump has potentially spent decades preparing for this moment and everything is meticulously happening according to his plans
>mfw Trump is Light Yagami in real life
>mfw Trump made anime real
>mfw this is unequivocally the best timeline

Jesus, you'll be surprised when you find out about the time travellers, and how close we were to annihilation.

He IS a genius faggot. Where have you been these last two years?

imagine feeling the need to make this up

imagine letting the leader of your country invite over a million barbarians to move in and you are so cucked you do nothing about it. fucking kraut.

"Trump's a fucking moron!"

One is a billionaire businessman and President of the United States, the other is a 27-year-old who has $270,000 in debt getting their bachelor's in women's studies degree and works as a Starbucks barista.

>Covertly leverage your financial power and connections such as Bannon and other nationalists to wage war on the uniparty while appearing to be incompetent to the public
>2018 arrives
>fucking die from old age
>should've acted sooner

4d chess I'm sure

>letting the leader of your country invite over a million barbarians to move in and you are so cucked you do nothing about it.
>That flag

Dude, you watch too much anime. Kys

kek this

>two corinthians
>i have very good brains
>i use very good words
>islands have water
>very good paper towels

>muh israel
go hug a tree, libtard nigger lover.

Look at this retarded person over there isnt he so retarded? Hurrr me smart
>calls himself Trump

"no"

Trips of truth. Nu pol has disgusted me every day since they larped the He will not divide us nonsense.

>muh cause of all the world’s problems
>go something something and not blatantly shill for the devil like me

>the other is a 27-year-old who has $270,000 in debt getting their bachelor's in women's studies degree and works as a Starbucks barista.
???

maple syrup = welfare honey.

Your picture=Jew honey

A large number of average Trump critics who call him stupid, you Norwegian retard. Slight exaggeration for emphasis, but not much.