IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER /DIXIE/ THREAD, BOYS! POST YOUR STATES, FAVORITE PART OF YOUR STATE...

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER /DIXIE/ THREAD, BOYS! POST YOUR STATES, FAVORITE PART OF YOUR STATE, AND YOUR PLAN FOR INDEPENDENCE!

Let's all give some respect and prayers to the victims in Las Vegas, there's no doubt it's just another attack in the vast cultural war against our people. After the monuments come down, people come down next.

Ask a Floridian/Christian/Confederate former/future League of the South member anything!

We have to do everything we can to assemble and organize our efforts to make our presence and influence on Sup Forums as powerful as possible, to take lesson and to keep up with our cousins and brothers and sisters in the Mid Western Reich and Cascadia / North West Front.

We need to share pro-southern/Confederate memes and keep our threads alive and well and free of ETERNAL YANKEE shills. From here we can crrate a catalog of Confederate redpills to use against Yankee Youth and Elders. At some point hopefully start some form of social media movement to move our Confederate Identity into a new phase and the Modern Age.

Instead of being racially driven, be religiously driven, do not attack or turn your aggression or policy directly at the (((federalist))) footsoliders that the Education system and Universities breed. Instead, focus on the rothschilds, bilderburgs, fortune 500, Fox/CnN etc.

It is our future, my brothers and sisters.

Deo vindice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZKXWvHdLzI
youtube.com/watch?v=8S96iQYL0bw
youtu.be/2qaTtpGRXHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the last thread that was made we determined that the Confederate/Secessionist Movement needs drastic modernization in its imagery and goalset. Being religiously driven seemed to suit best with the Confederate/Southern lifestyle and ways of living.

We also need a pastebin of Confederate Redpills as well as general music, memes, newssites, forums, organizations, anything to do with the movement.

The League of the South seems like our best front for the time being. But still, a wider audience than white nationalist would be highly beneficial, so i propose the creation of a new modern Confederacy.

Bamp for the Glory of Dixie!

Northern Florida, where are y'all?!

I thank God every night for making me born a Southron. No retarded Yankee, Federalist blood.

South Carolina, Columbia, and my plan is to overwhelm you dumb Bubbas with black and brown babies. You can scrap your iron Confaggerate grave markers and bronze statues to pay my reparations.

PS:
Your plan to bleach us with your wives and daughters is working just fine, in reverse.

THREADLY REMINDER TO IGNORE ETERNAL YANKEE AND FEDERALIST SHILLS.

IF YOU ARE NOT ACTIVELY PARTICIPATING IN YOUR LOCAL CONFEDERATE, ANTI-FEDERALIST OR SECESSIONIST ORGANIZATION.

YOU

ARE

THE

FUCKING

PROBLEM

Nothing Lefty, yankee cucks hate more than some /Dixie/ in their dumb little faces.

That tank, like the superior Yankee artillery which beat your inbred ancestors like rented mules, was built in Ohio or Michigan.

That pic is as silly as a painting of Lincoln riding Traveller.

Yankee here

Sorry about the war. Abolitionists were basically the SJWs of the 1850s.

Confederates had the best uniform and Gettysburg makes me shed a manly tear

I feel like if two things happened then maybe the south wouldn't be filled with blacks today

1. If you didn't secede
2. If Lincoln didn't get killed

Oh well

Duval County, reporting.

OH I WISH I WERE IN THE LAND OF COTTON

Sheeit, wigga! We love Dixie. That's why we are BUYING it.

Confederates are the only creature dumber than Gamecock fans.

H-hi guys, Jew England Fag here, what the fuck am I?
>be me
>parents from Jew York
>born in North Carolina
>raised in Virginia (NOVA)
>have lived past 4 years in Jew England, want to get the fuck out, maybe head down to Appalachia. A-am I welcome?

>more importantly
reason why I came was to say that any independence movement in the US should run parallel to the SA Broederbonde. infiltrate education, police, military, and state and local govt., promote other members.

Chuck town, South Carolina...its redeamable, but we're gonna need back up from Tennesee and Texas. North Carolina and Georgia already turned (((blue))) over and out

U mad, Bobo?

Oh shnit. Where at in Duval, /Dixie/ bro? Westside myself

I tried to kiss a girl a few days ago and she wouldn’t let me. Should I ever talk to her again? I’m in the south so it’s almost relevant

Do you hate the Federal Empire and want little to jo Gov. Interference in your life and community and wallet?

Piss on her

t. wh*Te dog LARPer

Rally rally rally! Florida will help in a heartbeat.

I've always sympathized with the CSA, it really was a war of Northern Aggression. I hate the north so very much, sucked beyond belief, hardly any gun rights, all these jews, all these leftists

No I’m not a jewish hollywood producer

Sup Muzzie bro. What do you think about Dixie?

>niggers

Former 850 Leon county, current 386 Volusia county checking in

>A FUCKING KEKOLD

Come.home to Dixie, brother....

I have a question. Do southerners still believe the South shall rise again? Is it difficult to make it happen?

Another SC user here, currently hanging out in southern Alabama though. (read Florida panhandle)
Have some music!: youtube.com/watch?v=zZKXWvHdLzI
And a redpill!:youtube.com/watch?v=8S96iQYL0bw

The cops took my guns when this stripper who was staying with me called in a bullshit domestic back in january...still don't have a trial date yet, but it's bullshit and she's not exactly a reputable charactor. How long till I get them back/ can I get any money back from the state? At the time I was about to take a contract with Academi in Iraq that was 700/day, and now I'm doing cabling work till this clears for only 16/hr. Any advice? I've got a bad ass lawier, but he's kind of dragging his feet (10 months and still no news)

Welcome aboard thw S.S. Dixie! How goes it, Florida bro?

Westside too

What does the south have to be proud of? It’s a shithole of uneducated fuckstains that leech of the rest of the country’s taxes. Cross a state line from the north and it’s like enetereing the third world: roads crumbing (if it’s paved), rampant guns, drug abuse, religious fundamentalism, teen pregancy, corrupt politician, and the absolutely stupidest people. The south hasn’t invented anything of worth, crates nothing of value. Frankly spitting off would be good for the rest of the world. But,t a border wall and seal off the fail.

We live in the belly of the beast.

Our time will come. We must rally amd organize or else we go down with the beast.

The North east is objectively worst, and ""people"" from Massachusetts are subhuman

It depends. Some southerners truly believe it while others just think it's really funny to say because you get asshurt people. If nothing else the latter definitely happens. Also West TN reporting in.

Absoluely KYS you crown cuck

As a secular Black Nationalist I deplore Islam, which is a pan-Arab superstition from the people who held my brothers and sisters in bondage longer than any other slaver culture.

I still invite you to move here. Unemployment is low, the climate is comfy and you can do well in District 6. Jim Clyburn is a good man.

rhey inadvertently created white guilt

no, it was leftist likes from the north

The majority of all that you mentioned is due to Federalised Niggers.

Texans are not Confederates, reminder that texan fucking shit are enemies of dixie

Sic your puppy on the nigger that is uppity.

Well godspeed to you all and take down those bad kikes that controls the US. Damn bastards made whites an enemy and I can't get a gf because I might get accused of rape.

Texans are just Mexicans who ran out of gas on the way to Georgia.

Fayettevillefag here

Unfortunate

Shills are hard tonight.

Again I say there's nothing the (((Yankees))) hate more than Southern Pride. It literally eats them alive because they've been nothing but Government Dicklickers their entire existence.

Your country is a meme, you litterally are proud of not having the same freedom of speech and gun ownership free Americans do. The only reason we don't annex you miserable cunts is because we don't need another 10 blue states. Have fun with your Haitian niggers

Why are all American men circumcised? Very unappealing

California reporting in

Where around?

Hammond/Normandy. Ever go to any LoS chapter meetings?

don't touch snek

You must have been sucking off Jews. Find a thick downlow brotha instead then snoodle away!

Jews.

I think most white southerners identify with the Confederates on some level; just look at the poll numbers on taking down the Confederate statues. It's just the media and government schools that have hammered CSA=Nazis into the minds of the kids. Hell, I used to believe that too until I got so pissed at redditors shitting on the Confederate flag that I looked into the actual history of the CSA.

Son of confederate veterans here. MS.
Just cleaning guns, loading rounds, growing food, getting in shape, about to raise kids and forever ready to kill niggers.

I'm not circumcised myself and neither is anyone else in my family. It's common though due to a mix of hospitals encouraging it and some churches encouraging it.

Welcome aboard! Whats your favorite part of /Dixie/? More importantly, whats YOUR plan to abolish the Federal Monster?

Everybody ITT who isn't a texan is a fucking faggot. Fight me, cucks.

Jew pretending to be black. Anyone pushing the muh melanin meme from either side is a shill destabilizing any chance for co-operation. Pic realted. African Nazis.

What's the requirement to become a full blooded southerner? I hate that half of this state is Yankees, and I don't mix with them socially. Registered republican, Marine combat vet, home owner, and a combined 7 years between North and South Carolina. Can I play too?

you can buy land with EBT?

I realized very quickly as a kid that the public school version of the Civil War made no sense. My parents then insisted I visit several local battlefields in my area like Shiloh. I ended up realizing the true history is nothing like the government approved books.

Listen, Bobby, your Roleplaying as a Black man is cute and all, but that"s not really how it works in /Dixie/.

Black folk don't bother us. Federalised Niggers like you're pretending to be are on row to be either deported, jailed, immigrate, or become honest upstanding citizens.

>parents came over on the mayflower
no
were that the case, he'd be a goddamn yankee
its actually more likely he's of Irish/scotch Irish descent, before the famine many Irish and sloth Irish would land in Philadelphia, go west into Appalachia, and funnel down south

ok Paco

>on row
>skipped death

Self preperation is vital but we must organize with our allies and statesmen and rally for the masses eyes! No more hiding and no more isolationism. It'll kill us quicker than they will.

>South
>white

>irish "man" calling anyone else out on their race

Most blacks either live in old homes their wiser older relatives left them or go around to every rental property in America and refuse to pay rent then take off in the middle of the night. When I lived in Memphis for a couple years one lived in the same apartment building as me and started loading furniture at 3 am and left. I never saw him again but he made sure to break the windows out of spite.

See

Mississippi checking in. Favorite part is the rivers and seafood.

Yankee transplant, redpill me on the civil war...common sense has always told me no way over half a million men died to free a few thousand slaves (while making a clause that still allows slavery in our prison system today)

White mansions album, every song on it is about the confederacy or sourtherner

youtu.be/2qaTtpGRXHk

>mow he doesn't deny being a spic

also, daily reminder that the Irish were actually sympathetic to the Confederacy
See: John Mitchel

Is it true that the Ole Miss mascot is gonna be replaced? I like the rebel mascot.

Yeah but the difference is we don't have to pretend to like niggers down here, and they basically keep to their own. I honestly don't think you have any right to denegrate someone for racism until you have lived in a 50-50 black/ white area of town. Talk to me about egalitarianism after that shit show

My people landed in Virginia in the late 1600s and moved to TN and MS where I live. No one ever lived north of the mason dixon.

>I'm a geneologist.

the pic is just for lulz

>he doesn't deny being Irish
You're a fucking potato nigger. I have no interest in further discussion of politics with a fucking animal.

I'm suprised it hasnt been already

All governments are corrupt, and my allegiance is to the constitution and the people of this country

aint nothing wrong with having Irish blood, Andrew Jackson was an Ulsterman you disgusting bean boy

The rebel mascot hasn't been around for a while. It was a brown bear but now it's going to be a landshark, pretty lame imho. Ole miss is just nose in the air faggot shit anyway. Oxford has had gay pride marches.

This.

You mean the one your Government and people piss on and tear apart and edit everytime it doesnt meet their liking?

Some great piece of paper.

Prep allows you to rally people with you. My neighbors do the same thing on adjoining land. Aint hiding from shit. I agree we need to hold large scale meetings behind closed doors so the left faggots can't protest it etc.

Ulsters and protistants get the rope, fuck off back to England

its already been replaced bro

Good music right there, the hope in the start of the third song always gets me, knowing how it all ends.
>The State's called its sons to its side, boys.
>They're hoisting up the Stars and the Bars

>defending nigger genes
>Andrew (((Jackson)))
>(((Ulsterman)))
Are you a nigger or retarded? Both! You're Irish. :)

What ever helps you sleep at night for not having the nuts to sign up for the military during war time, faggot. -T. US Marine Corps infantry, 2007-2011

Oxford has gay parades? I'm surprised the locals didn't do anything about it. It sounds close to mudshark. Best be careful.

>tfw 100% Irish Catholic
This aint Ireland, we can all get along just fine

Absolutely! I only say let them protest them even. It'd be so beautiful to watch the rivers of normie, yankee, federalist, and lefty tears the sight of a modern confederate movement would bring.

Hey I'm from southern california. we had our own confederate newspaper and union troops were sent in here to squash sympathizers. Does that count?

>implying Jackson was a kike
leave and never return

If she ain't kissing by the third date drop her