>muh roads

Sup Forums, I like everything about Anarcho-Capitalism. But what about roads?

Personally I think either people would either voluntarily maintain them or we just wouldn't get them at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anarcho capitalism wouldn't work.
We would either end up back where we started or become a bunch of states lead by warlords like Somalia.

Roads are for faggots
Fuck off back to /LGBT/ if you want roads

Somalia is a former communist state run by niggers. It’s as anarcho-capitalist as North Korea is democratic.

As for roads, there are plenty of privatized toll roads/turnpikes around the country that run far better and are much better maintainrd than the public highways.

What about water, too?
You can't just redo the pipelines when a company decides to fuck you over. You're basically stuck with one source of water based on the land you're in.

>muh roads

>Somalia is a former communist state
Yah, former, so that's not a fucking argument.
>As for roads, there are plenty of privatized toll roads
Not the same as a whole road network.

Honestly, only low iq and/or mentally ill people can be anarchists, just look at their party.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

>former communist state
Key word, former.

Your local warlord would not let you use any road, otherwise you may scape his cotton fields reserved for anarchist niggers like you

anyone who thinks capitalism cant maintain infrastructure is retarded.

What is moving?

The real issue here is that niggers are retarded, they can't maintain a society because they don't have any concept of the future.

Yup, capitalists would definitely maintain roads in rural areas.

Do we need to build roads when they are already there?

I feel any form of Anarchy will eventually lead to Sengoku style Civil War.

Yes, unironically. I live in rural MN and tax money goes to *private* companies to maintain the roads. Why in the hell can't we skip the thieving middleman of government? I'm not even an AnCap, I just think government should only be responsible for the military, local police, criminal courts, and natural disaster relief (In our own borders)

Speaking of roads, when I was a kid I went on holiday to Florida.

In between the airport and the villa we were staying at, we had to stop every few minutes to give money to a bunch of douche bags.

WTF is up with that America?

>no roads all off roading
>suspension and related parts on everyone's cars gets fucked
>higher demand=higher price
>get fucked in the ass every month when you have to get new bearings

>muh anarcocapitalism

>Not the same as a whole road network.
it literally is. look up henry ford you grubby little gypsy.

I don't understand why people think there wouldn't be roads/new roads/ road maintenance.
Toll roads are a thing.

florida roads sink faster than venice

>let greed dictate the direction of our society
this is the libertarian problem
they say that the free market can calculate better the need of peoples than a central government
because the free market is nearly an infinite computing system
however, it's computing for GREED
it's giving us what we want, not what we need
we don't need more processed food, more diabetes form sugar consumption, obesity from shit food etc etc
we need a central authority to guide the moral and societal direction
the BEST of us should lead the REST of us

if you're above 12 and a libertarian
neck yourself

This argument makes no sense, dumdum. It is certainly true that we ought to get what we need and not what we want. The complete and utter eradication of society as we know it is what we need. Human beings are not compatible with an industrial society. It would be a very rough transition; multitudes of innocents would die. But that's the only way to get back to our essence and be prosperous once more.

>wtf are public utilities
You know there could be private companies operating natural gas, water, electricity...and fucking roads right? You should already be paying for these utilities so why would it be any different without government?

then you're an anarcho primitivist (still retarded) not an anarcho-capitalist

because corporations are doing it for profit
given a monopoly they would exploit people and not be accountable

a government is guided by a moral framework

profit is not immoral in itself, but it lends itself to shitty grreed and public services
I can imagine capitalists vying for owning rainwater or something and charging people who open their mouth as the sky as it's pouring

Corporations would inevitably function as governments. So what we have now but no politicians to lie to us

How would i drive my private M1 Abrams without roads?

But I still believe in money that is exchanged for goods and services.