ITT: Coontacts

Post your stories of your encounters with the feral nigger beast. Hilarious, frightening, informative... Let's hear your tales of niggers behaving like niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU
newsweek.com/white-men-have-committed-more-mass-shootings-any-other-group-675602
thekitchn.com/all-about-enameled-cast-iron-sinks-sink-spotlight-169379
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be me
>At Caribana, north America's largest nigger festival
>Attempt to go into Popeye's fried chicken
>Belly of the beast
>Nothing resembling a line, about 50 niggers hooting and hollering at the poor Pakis behind the counter
>Garbage and filth everywhere
>"Ayo I beenz waitin fo muh chicken teen minnitz ya hurd"
>Attempt to stand in line
>After 10 minutes a nigger asks me what I want
>I tell it
>"Eyyyy nigga git dis nigga sum tree piece spicy gnomesayn"
>Eventually recieve chicken

I learned how to order chicken like a nigger. Also that they have no concept of order. Also that Pakis are still preferable to niggers

oh god this one is scary
>be me
>24
>go to grocery store
>there's a nigger at the counter
>"Hi sir, how are you doing? did you find everything ok?"
>I'm visibly shaken, looking for my CCW cause he wants my money and my wife
>"OK sir your total is $69.69"
>use my credit card so he can't steal my money
>"have a good day sir!"
I still don't understand how you guys think that because someone is black, they're a criminal. Yeah, young African american males have a higher tendency to commit crimes, but white teenage boys are more likely to shoot up a school than a mexican or even a black man

>I still don't understand how you guys think that because someone is black
>t. Nigger

there is a big difference between a black and a nigger

>nigger
>having a job

Found the larper

Niggers commit more mass shootings that whites. Look it up.

It's just that whites are calculated and spend months premeditating an attack and deliver with accuracy and efficiency. Niggers just get in a niggery rage, go into jungle mode, and hold theirr guns sideways and shoot at the homeboys that diss them or scuff their Jordans, injuring like 9 people 1 of which is their intended target, and it is reported as a gang related shooting

>late at night on tram
>2 niggers with beer come in
>behave loud and obnoxious
>try to give some beer to a girl
>she tries to ignore them
>they are coming towards me
>ohno.jpg
>sit down around me
>talk to me
>ask me what I would do if my woman cheated on me
>don't really answer
>dreadlock dude looks at the other
>says his wife/gf or something did
>they are currently on their way there
>the other makes a gesture like he puts a gun to his head and pulls the trigger
>dreads guy looks at him like "wtf" or "shut up, you idiot" idk
>they are at their destination
>they give me 2 beer and say I should offer one to the girl
>dread guy gives me a hug
>they leave

tl;dr got free beer from possible (future) murderers

I don't even drink, but pretty nice evening

"omg you guys are all racist?@#@#@#!1!one!1"
>Says the faggot who shelters himself to the point where he has actually never had a social exchange with blacks other than white-washed blacks at the store.
This.
There's a difference between blacks and niggers, blacks hate niggers more than we do.

You obviously live in a bubble. Compton, watts, oakland, inglewood, chicago, atlanta, etc etc ect. Destroying property value since 1899.

I hope you washed the lid first

>school shootings
prove it

>Nigger in class constantly citing " We all came from Africa, we is all black "
>Ask him if he has read any of the recent revelations about human origins over the last few months
>" No man, Science says we all black, we all come from Africa, Africa is all black "
>At that point I realized I was starting to sperg out in public and it had the potential to threaten my cover, so quickly just went back to what I was doing

very nice baked bean picture

what difference?

>be me
>pop to neighbours to lend a cup of sugar leaving my mate in house
>get home
>house looks weird
>hall carpet all over the gaff
>people in house
>who they
>reality goes insane
>mate opened door to house invading nogs while I was out, thinking it was me locked myself out (dopey cunt)
>fight fight fight
>a lot of them
>mate is on floor, held down by biggest nog
>theres fucking loads of em, couple of ahmeds too
>took all devices that can be carried
>all the cash
>revenge was sweet (imagine your best revenge fantasy coming true, involving a van, some good guys, and a deep hole, and a nigger pissing his pants before outing his mates).
>hospital got busy
>no comebacks because they understand this language

youtube.com/watch?v=51vFbsZkhXU

This man understands
Let's upvote him to the top of the thread guys

>reddit

White-washed niggers are "blacks" that have adopted western values.

>Be me, 16
>Family vaca to the Bahamas
>Not staying in faggy resort, stay at the Hilton in Nassau
>Across the street is a Mickey D's
>Decide I want a Big Mac for dinner
>Walk into the "restaurant"
>Place is packed to the brim with niggers and nigglets
>Never seen so many in one place and I'm from Jew York
>Families are having sit-down dinners at a fucking McDonald's
>Only White person there
>Getting glares from random chimps
>Line is literally to the door
>Smells like ass
>Did a 360 and went back to my hotel
>Shit-posted on Sup Forums with a Bahamian flag

nigger is a racial slur.
niggers=blacks. don't be stupid

Oh look, a nigger infiltrated us again!!! What ever will we do with these nigger spies? Alt-white all right.

>deliver with accuracy and efficiency
Breivik was the sole exception
Do I need to remind you how Elliot Rodger embarassed himself

>be me
>work on a building site
> the chief tells us to kärcher the wall
>i do, but i slip ( at about 15 meters height )
> i slip, fall backwards, towards a concrete street
> my mate lawrence from nigeria grabs my arm, saves my life...
why don`t you stay there in your parents`s basement and rot, you dumb leaf ?

newsweek.com/white-men-have-committed-more-mass-shootings-any-other-group-675602
54 percent of mass shootings are committed by white men. Is this fake news because it doesn't align with your racist agenda?

I'll fucking shoot up a school just to add to the number, unlike your pussy ass

>54 percent of mass shootings are committed by white men
that means, white men are underrepresented in mass shooting.
jesus you niggers are dumb

wait what? according to the FBI 74% of mass shootings are committed by blacks, and thats due to gang related crimes

>german flag
>nigger lover
>probably got aids from his mate lawrence

checks out

>work at a courthouse
>have an office that opens up into the hallway right out of a courtroom
>nignog comes out of court with fat coalburner girlfriend
>girlfriend is furious because her boyfriend got a much harsher sentence than someone who was in court being sentenced for the same crime
>she was yelling on the phone to someone telling them how racist the justice system is blah blah blah
>making a big scene
>turns out the nig boyfriend was being sentenced on his 18th charge of driving without privileges
>the other guy they were complaining about was sentenced for his first charge

I would like to hear more on that revenge part.

Yes, we all do.

You forgot to mention that you're also black.

>the media convinced me to like niggers and hate white people
wow aren't you special

a pocket guide to dealing with niggers, compiled from a few threads and 80% of it from a guy who spent two years in flint, michigan as one of twenty white people on a job corps campus of 400 or so.

>Lawrence from Nigeria
Kek

When did loser nerds that masturbate to cartoon preteens become less pathetic than normalfags?

tu madre es una puta, maricon.
you forgot to mention that you are a fat, disgusting pig, dumb american swine.

Remember, all races can be stupid, but only niggers can reach fucking tom-and-jerry levels of violence and stupidity.

>white teenage boys are more likely to shoot up a school than a mexican or even a black man
objectively false.

I once saw a black guy.

>be me
>7th grade
>school is over
>walking home
>nog does a cartwheel in front of me
>my legs get swept up from under me
>get stomped out
>backpack it gone
>shoes are gone
>moolie girls are laughing at me

Nogs are the wildest animals on this planet.

You wanna hear about some real experiences with niggers? I'll tell you about the local wildlife that's dumber than rocks and steals anything that isn't nailed down.

>live in Detroit Michigan
>have seen packs of them run into local gas stations and strip the shelves
>have had things stolen from my property, including a shitty old bicycle and a folding chair (the type you take camping or fishing)
>have had my truck windows busted out several times and all they stole was like a dollars worth of loose change and a phone charger
>have had my house spray painted with nog bubble letter babble last summer
>have had my house broken into five times, twice while I was home
>both times they were armed with handguns and shot at me
>first of those two times I gave a verbal warning and was nearly shot in the head
>second time I gave no warning and opened fire
>blood all over my kitchen floor and counters, trailing out the back door (hope I killed that fucker)
>both times they stole fucking kitchen appliances like my 1990s coffee maker and a 10 year old microwave that are worth next to nothing
>don't even have enough money to move out of this dumpster fire of a city but I still get robbed for literally anything I have
>police response times are 30 minutes to 3 hours
>another time I tried to go out to eat with my family at a small local place
>nogs get pissed at waiter because they're out of something
>one jumps up and starts beating the living fuck out of the poor little asian waiter
>helped some other people pull the nog off, had to wait almost an hour for police to show up
>niggers smell like they're dead so holding it down for 50 minutes was terrible
>have seen nogs on pain killing drugs take multiple hits from police tazers and multiple strikes from their metal batons
>have seen nogs get into fights with knives and disembowel each other

I have so much more that I could type out but I won't. Most here already get the point. It's like living in Africa.

God damn man. Why don't you just move to a trailer park or something if you're that broke? At least there, the crime will be somewhat logical. Other than the odd break in I can't imagine trailer park life being 1/4 as bad as Detoilet

>Can't into statistic
fucking nig nogs man

>It's like living in Africa.
It is living in Africa.

>Also that Pakis are still preferable to niggers
>t. paki

Because I like to live in an actual house, not a mobile home on cinder blocks. It's not like there are any trailer parks around here that would be better anyways. As long as I don't incur any large expenses, then I should have enough to move in about 5 years. I have poor credit and I want to avoid loans. My goal is to save up $60k and move across the country.

lol

10 years ago at work a black guy came at me with an ethnic hand gesture. I went in for the fist bump but halfway through he turned it in to something more complicated and I fucked it up.

>be me
>live in ghetto
>constantly encounter niggers
>one day walking home from a friends house
>15 year old niglet and his token white nigger friend come up to me
>ayy bruh kan u by uz sum siguretts on god
>age law is 21 in this city
>"I'm only 18 guys"
>u got'n ID, on gawd?
>"Nah bro"
>walk away
>fugg u nigga
God I hate them

No I hate pakis, they're cheap as a jew, stink to high hell, will always work for less than you, and ruin theme parks.

Im just saying I'd rather live in Brampton than Detroit

God speed user.

Even going on google maps it looks like a shithole. I have no idea how you people manage to stay there

> flint jobcorp center

Oh lawdy, the stories I could tell you guys.

I was in JC for 3.5 years back in the 90's, at one of the all time worst centers in all of Jobcorp (Atterbury IN) and one of the best (Clearfield UT).

Here's just a small list of things I seen in my travels:

> staff members having sex with minors (that nig got quietly fired, and is now a state policeman...kek)
> drug dealing, by staff and students
> staff attacked by students
> staff attacked by other staff
> on one friday afternoon, someone literally stole everything the blacks and mexicans owned out of their room lockers in a dorm containing 4 wings at 44 - 60 students per wing while school was going on....turns out it was staff members that belonged to the local KKK that did it.
> mexican girls getting pimped out on campus by the vatos
> black staff members being openly racist towards whites

When I was at Atterbury, it was an insane asylum....and wall to wall nigs.

Thankfully I went on to advanced training for UAW Master Diesel after 9 months in Utah.

I'm sorry but i assume that all canadian posters are pajeets, Anyway i've heard that Brampton is a pajeet infested shithole, my condolences.

A Nigger that I knew went to prison a day after he got out of a detention center.

He was caught stealing wine at a a Trader Joes when he was spotted by the manager, called the police came and arrested the nigger, the judge was lenient and was given a short sentence, three months in an LA detention center, after finishing his sentence he returned to the same Trader Joes this time, threatening the manager to kill him, the police came and arrested the dumb ass nigger and this time sentenced to 4 years, he just served two.

>pic related

Can someone tell me what those chains on that tank really are for?

Some parts are worse than others. There are places where almost then entire block of houses is just ash and a couple of walls due to arson. I live in an area where stuff does happen but you're fine as long as you stay indoors after dark. Even during the day I would never walk outside on the street without my weapon.

IIRC they're for clearing landmines.

Nigger detected

Mine sweeping?

minesweeper

Nope. Thats a myth. Anyone who has been around them knows it. There is no difference. Its genetic. Sorry but you have to go back

nigger.

Sorry, there is no difference

there is none.

>be me
>grow up in New Orleans
>go to TimeSaver "Da fuck you want?"
>go to Burger King "We ain't got no chicken, white boy. Order a burger."
>go to Jesuit school "Boo hoo! How can we reach out to black people in our area?"
>go to City Park with girlfrind "Ayyo...wanna watch yo bitch get fucked right?"
>move to Covington
> no niggers

>AHHHHHHH...That's better.

Keep switching those IPs and making "good nigger" posts. The world knows better. NIGGER

>was about 7, going down to the gas station to grab some snacks
>some obongo, looked 18, followed us in
>when we checked out he punched my friend, and bolted with whatever he could grab from the stuff we bought
>got stuck at the door, unable to open it
>gas station guy beats him up with a golf club he had behind the counter
>nig flees
>ever since then me and my friend despised niggers, ended up working out and building up when we hit around 15/16 so we can defend ourselves
We go to different universities now but we sometimes meet up at the gym and work out.

Checked. Good post. Get a loan guy, get the hell outta there

It's called a mine flail

Good thing I'm not a school.

it's hard to shoot up a school when they have metal detectors and check bags

>Elliot Rodger
>white
u wot

> what's the difference between a tourist and a avowed racist in New Orleans?

Two weeks.

you have been watching a lot of movies.

You are what is wrong with the world

Ahhh Atlanta. My city.

>Nigger
My property value has gone up, up, up while we had a black president and black mayor. The city is thriving. Movies are filmed everywhere. Hot chicks will totally fuck you because you're nice and not like the aggressive dudes, so you can just be yourself, a real man. World's busiest airport, everyone hates it, so it must be doing something right. Shining international city. Great music, great food, great people.

Hq for many global companies. Low taxes in the burbs. Beautiful parks. Hipstervilles. I was just in a hipsterville today, Old Fourth Ward/Cabbagetown. Used to be a poor white trashville, now hipsterville. I was at the Habitat for the Humanities reStore, looking for cool doors, got a cast iron porcelain sink for $14.88, no shit. Call it my white power sink.

White people can be as redneck as they want, black people can be as black as they want, etc. I go mudding with my redneck buddies, take my white girls to go get chicken from Harold's. It's lovely.

Atlanta: beautiful, black city. A true BBC.

Not if you shot your way in....

>hear a knock on my door
>go to door
>it's my little sister
>and a nigger
>there's a nigger standing next to my sister outside my home
>she says "T-this is my boyfriend"
>turn around
>shut door
>cut all contact with her

And that was about 3 months ago. Don't know what's happening to her, don't care, won't ever care.

>not slapping her shit and kicking the faggot nig off your property
have the talk with her, user

You did good.

blacks don't commit mass shootings
FBI says if its gang related its not a mass shooting.

Haha typical faggot German beta

Just sit there and take it

Nice to see I'm not the only one that says moolie. The older people used to use it. It's kind of stopped.

>cast iron porcelain

I've tried and tried to teach her the right knowledge, but college completely destroyed her little female brain.

If they ever come back, I will drive them out by force, but I think they know that and have left me alone.

>Beans

>bored of working in office
>spend winter working in ski town
>skiing erryday
>drinking errynight
>only 1 black guy in entire town
>he sells drugs

Haha. He has Togo back we can’t keep him.

>t. nigger

>tfw your little sister is even more racist than you

Feels good man.

i have never ever talked to a nigger.
im still disgusted every time i see one and hate them to the bone

>thanksgiving day
>in line for jail turkey and stuffing
>best tray of the year
>jig cuts in front of me
>enough.jpg
>punch him in the back of the head hard
>stumbles and faceplants on the floor
>he gets up and comes at me
>guard who saw the whole thing grabs him
>jig chimps bigly
>i help guard hold the guy until backup comes
>jig gets taken to the hole
>i get thanksgiving dinner

>be me 19
>go to card shop for Yugioh tournament
Fuck you it was a hobby. I stopped because of this incident in which I am about to describe to you
>niggers everywhere
>they are exactly like what I imagined, cringy, loud, obnoxious jusy like the faggot tournaments for SSBMelee
>random nigger comes up and starts screaming, "Waited a whole hour looking fo dis card, 40 buck rai her! 40 bucks!"
>It was a some fusion golem card that was expensive on the market.
>nigger rips it in front of everyone
>mfw
Why would he waste $40 and a whole hour to do that? Also, he bought boxes and boxes of Yugioh cards as well, so he really spent a fuckload of money just to look for that one fucking card. Why do niggers fuck themselves over all the time? (Pic related)

This is long, but fun.

>have a job overseas, complex technical job requiring years of training and qualifications
>all white guys, ex military
>total unity, get the job done and have fun doing it every day, very well paid
>company announces diversity hiring initiative
>collective knowing looks at each other from all white men company wide
>slowly the white ex mil guys filter out, replaced by underqualified women, and/or niggers
>one of the last qualified white men at the site left, everything is going to absolute shit because women and niggers are incapable of complex tasks and critical thinking
>salary was lowered twice, because the company thought bringing in extra niggers and women would fix the problems
>be made a crew boss
>given my own little pack of nigger slaves and their white girl fuckpad
>spend the next two weeks documenting every single infraction and fuckup by everybody on the crew, get them to sign the feedback forms.
>it only took a few days to collect enough evidence to get anybody fired from the position
>submit package to site lead, and old fat jew
>get taken aside, "user we can't operate like this, you need to try trusting your coworkers"
>"how can I trust them if they don't know how to do the job, and try to get people killed every day? I spend all day every day on the radio fixing their mistakes. How is that okay? If they fuck up the company goes down. This is a problem for you too."
>"user you need to make do with what you've got."
>"I'm sending this package to corporate"
>"ok ok ok we will get some new folks on your crew, who do you want?"
>"I want people with actual certifications in our career field."
>"......."
>leave office in a daze, realize its all a scam to leech dollars from the US gvt, and that the company was merely floating on the skill of its white ex-military members
>next day crew is getting ready to take the shift, call for a certification check - everybody needs to have their certificate on them to be legal

Lol yeah, I meant an enameled cast iron sink. Heavy as fuck. Notice a new one costs $200 or so. This one was $15.

thekitchn.com/all-about-enameled-cast-iron-sinks-sink-spotlight-169379

I would've lost my shit too if I saw someone eating fucking beans while watching fucking Cars 2

>Working the register at *pizza franchise redacted*
>3 negresses fresh from the club order some crazy off-menu creation
>cat 1 chimpout when they hear the price for their ridiculous extra everything abomination
>order and pay anyways
>2 min later "WHAT THE FUCK" erupts from the lobby
>"Why you aint gave us the special" she says, pointing at the value menu
>I tabulate her order under the special, and w/ all the extra shit she it would have cost even more
>"You stupid. You stupid. You stupid"
> It was caught in a feedback loop, I knew it was only a matter of time
>My less gobsmacked (and frankly more ballsy) coworker stuck up for me and things escalated
>Nogs began grabbing items from the counter and chucking them at us in the work area
>*hit panic button as one straddles the counter attempting to lift CRT monitor
>settles for pushing it at us
>Cops eventually arrive
>Even though the lobby was empty and it was clear where everything ended up thrown, they were free to go
>"Their word against ours"