Do you even Umu, secondary-kun?

You could have googled this.

ROMA (ruby: watashi)

umu

what is google?

I literally googled
>Are there any Roman heroes in fate?

and it appeared

Well, you've got glorious Saber Nero with her see through skirt. You've got Berserker Caligula with weird grey skin. You've got Saber Julius Caesar who's a fat fuck. And you've also got Lancer Romulus.

>Brutus for assassin when
There is no Assassin but Hassan.

Why didn't they use the soul transplant for Illya like they did with Shirou?

Why the fuck is Nero a girl

Why the fuck is King Aurthur a girl?

>tfw no Lancer Longinus

Because she pulled the sword from the stone I assume, what reason does Nero have?
Its alright doing it once but doing twice just seems stupid.

>No caster Theodora

Why the fuck is Sanzou a girl?

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Roman_Heroic_Spirits

Not canon.

Thank fuck

Where are the Scottish heroic spirits at?

>tfw no Lancer Biggus Dickus

Why are all the curry servants such broken pieces of shit in this franchise? Does Nasu have a boner for Hindu mythology?

>type moon
>not canon
kill yourselves

So Heroes can be fictional right?

Will there ever be a berserker: GOKU ?

dragon ball manga doesn't exist in nasuverse.
One Piece exist though

True.

Hindu mythology is pretty over the top, and Karna wasn't that all changed, besides not having a universe destroying weapon as far as I know.

The only Arthur that matters hasn't been summoned to put them in their place yet.

Wrong Arthur. He'd make a nice shitposting team along with Shakespeare, Andersen and Dumas

No user, we don't Whore of Babylon.

Where is this from? Looks like Carnival but Hassan was never in it IIRC.

Yes, this semen demon here.

Would Faust be a good servant?

>Mad Jack Churchill will never be summoned as an archer class hero
Is there even a point in watching

literally who

Look at the filename user, it's Scathach, the one who trained and fucked Cù Chulainn

Because most famous heroes in Hindu mythology are broken pieces of shit.

and Kamen Rider exist in the Nasuverse

no, it has to be a legend, folklore, etc

That sounds like a joke name.

Or just history. A lot of the heroes from folklore are real in Nasuverse.

Because of how the Nasuverse works somewhere in the multiverse people like Heracles or the Count of Monte Cristo actually existed.

I'm pretty sure that Kerakles was real but that the Count was never real. I mean the age of the gods was a thing so it makes sense that all the legends surrounding them are either real or have some basis in reality.

If it was all about multiverse there would be no discrepancy between the real Dracula and people's perception of him or any other Servant that isn't like we commonly know them from history(like Nero or Arturia.).

Oops, I meant Herakles.

Some retard who only watched the fate/zero anime isn't going to understand what that means lol

Twice? Your knowledge of Fate servants is lacking, they gender bend quite a lot in the alternate fate universes. Attila is also a girl.

Am I the only one who thinks they've jumped the shark with all the fully fictional Servants? Not even legends or myths, just straight up fictional characters like Jekyll, Edmond Dantes and Phantom of the Opera. At this rate we will be getting Peter Pan and Sherlock Holmes before long.

>Sherlock Holmes
Too late.

While I would have rather they didn't do that it doesn't bother me too much. Ultimately the summoning thing is just a magical copy of something else and it either needs to have existed or exist in people's minds to be summonable.

There was a servant that was just made up of various myths surrounding some samurai

things get wacky bro

>Attila is also a girl.
feckin hell I actually liked this show too

Yeah, they seem to have jumped the shark with all these bloody girl characters too apparently.

That's being going for a while though. One of the mascots of this franchise is one.

Actually it's not 100% confirmed that Altera is Attila, unlike Drake or Sanzou. Multiple character call it bullshit when she introduce herself as Attila.

depends if he can still use Mephistopheles. Probs couldn't be one though with the whole sell his soul to the devil. Unless you go with Goethe's version where in the end he doesm get into heaven.

It didn't bother me as a one of, but it constantly happening is really fucking dumb.

Why?

In Nasuverse some myths were real and some weren't but if they pushed humanity forward then they're getting on the throne regardless. Herc is one of those that was just a story making him a Conceptual Spirit iirc. It really doesn't change anything though or even be proven unless you somehow figured out how to travel back...in....time....

No, he has to be a hero admired by many, that's how Shirou becomes a hero

So yes, Goku *could* get summoned as a hero

Why would Herc be a story but the Greek gods be real? there's nothing indicating that he's fake.
Shirou never became a hero, he made a contract with the world to become a counter guardian. His Extra self also never became a hero he made a contract with the Moon Cell and became a stand in for the concept of Hero of Justice.

Don't think so, but Sun Wukong is the closest you'll get.

Its dumb, doesn't make sense feels like they're just trying to ride on saber's dick.

How does it make less sense than anything else in that world? What are you talking about saber's dick?

Look at this slut.

What broken ass ability should Shirou have if he's on F/GO? Be able to trace Ea?

R O M A
O
M
A

I get the feeling that it's become physically painful for Takeuchi to draw any female who isn't Saber.

>Kamen Rider exists in the Nasuverse
>Kamen Rider could possibly be a Heroic Spirit
I fucking need it.

Rider Grail War when

Can Riders defeat Servants?

>shirou
>became a hero because admired by many
sasuga secondary kun.
so no, goku CANNOT be summoned as hero

becomes a sword itself

And Saber uses him? Pottery.

oh shit

>Using Fate/zero image on a Fate general

Bait harder

>general
Go be cancer somewhere else.

If Emiya Alter turns out to be a Saber then this could end up happening.

I'd rather have Garo. Garo vs Zouken.

NERO THREAD?
I LOVE MY EMPEROR!

Nero is love, not slut.

Do we have any decent Zouken doujiin?

Does this not look like a slut to you?

Boku wa

Right lads, I've watched fate/zero and fat/ubw, this shit is confusing as fuck, what fate shit do I watch or read or whatever after that?

Also will there be a sequel about them in uni or does the story end there?

Read the VN.

Get out while you still can. You're on the edge of the rabbit hole right now, you can still turn back.

read this if you don't want to follow

fuck me senpaichan

She can be devoted to her husband you baka. She's just open to different ideas and has a high sex drive. She does have a pretty l, agape live, I guess you coukd say, for humanity. I think it's beautiful though. Everything about her is beautiful in my eyes.
Don't talk shit bout my waifu.

Google it, it isn't hard to find.

slut

Consider her what you will, I love her.

Depends on the Rider.
For Certain: Rider 1 and 2, Black RX, Kuuga, Agito, Faiz if they ever decided to make the theoretically Axel Blaster form, Blade in King Form, Kabuto, OOOs if he uses his medals correctly, Fourze using Cosmic States to it's fullest, and Wizard using Infinity Styles
Maybe category: All the other Showa Riders, Faiz with his normal shit, Double, Fourze regularly, Drive, and Ghost
No Chance That's whatchu got: Ryuki, Hibiki, Den-O, Kiva, OOOs regularly

i've always wanted to try liking tokusatsu but i can't
what's the appeal?

Oh while I'm at it
Would beat a Grand Servant tier: Godai Yusuke obtaining Rising Ultimate.
It may be a shit ass looking form compare to the original Ultimate, but if Godai got that form and not Onodera he'd be unstoppable.

I saw, I umu'd, I ROMA.

>Ghost
>Maybe

Wouldn't Ghost's powers make him in the For Certain category? I thought Servants were weak to Spiritual weapons

Well the thing is I got bored of Ghost so I kinda of stopped watching.

Servants are magical entities so they can only get hurt by spiritual/magical stuff or running out of mana. You could theoretically just bury one and wait for its mana to run out I think.