Bannon is the best

Bannon is the best.

>Bannon said he is declaring "war" on the Republican establishment and those that don't back what President Trump ran on. He said there is a "new game in town" and promised to "cut off the oxygen" to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and stop his fundraising for establishment candidates. Bannon said any person running for the Senate in 2018 that wants his support must oppose McConnell as the Republican Leader.

>The Breitbart chief gave a warning to all incumbents: "Just voting is not good enough. You have to have a sense of urgency. Nobody is safe. We are coming after all of them and we're going to win."

>"If Bob Corker has any honor, any decency, he should resign immediately," Bannon said. "He should get back in because he's going to get crushed in a primary. He doesn't have the guts to get in -- he doesn't have the guts to get back in the race. He should resign immediately."

>"He is so arrogant. He is such an elitist snob. He's the swamp. The Senate hasn't done a thing, Steve, nothing," Hannity said of Corker.

>"The American people see right here, this is what they think about President Trump behind closed doors," Bannon said of Corker and the GOP establishment. "He happened to tellThe New York Timesexactly what he thought. It's totally unacceptable."

>"He tweets on Sunday that it's like the adult center and somebody didn't have the morning shift. And then he has the audacity to go toThe New York Times?" Bannon asked.

AND THERE IS MORE!

realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/10/10/bannon_declares_war_on_gop_establishment_were_coming_after_all_of_them_and_were_going_to_win.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf_Yj5XxUE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No regular Sup Forums user would make a post like this. Therefore you're a shill for Steve Bannon. Why would Steve Bannon need someone to shill for him you say? Because he's not a good guy.

(((bannon)))

Go away Jared, Bannon has been /ourguy/ from the start
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf_Yj5XxUE0

if you have to keep reiterating that someone is /ourguy/ he's definitely not. Just fucking stop.

You're a shill for China if you object to him joining forces with Satan to see the U.S. finally respond to that challenge.

Our guy

Shill for China? Jesus christ if you have to call everyone that says Bannon is a piece of shit a shill you are mentally retarded.

Bannon for President 2020

What's Steve gonna do when Trump exposes Israel's lies?

Corker is exactly how traditional, Bush/Establishment Republicans view Trump and Republican voters.

Fuck them.

Nigga has my vote

>Muh Bannon is a commie
KYS

ITT: EVERYONE IS A SHILL

No. You can't call people that say bannon is a piece of shit a shill. That's the most ridiculous thing.

DEFEND WHY HE SUPPORTS ISRAEL SO HARD

DEFEND WHY HE LEAKED FROM THE WH

DEFEND WHY HES TEAMING UP WITH HENRY KISSINGER WHEN HE IS THE ULTIMATE GLOBALIST?

I can't decide who I love more between Trump and Bannon. I think it's Bannon.

You clearly don't understand that he uses that euphanism because LEO STRAUSS IS THE FATHER OF THE NEOCONSERVATIVES TODAY, ALSO KNOWN AS TROTSKYITES.

You CAN use those tactics to take BACK the GOP. The Republicans have been two-faced freaks for a reason!

Fucking a.

That's becaus most "real" Sup Forums users do not follow the important news and are stuck in Hitler worship bullshit and kekistan shit.

The grown ups on Sup Forums DO make posts like this. Hopefully more people do.

Bannon is pro Israel therefore he's not ourguy

Trump is about to expose everything Israel is done.

Enough fucking lies. You know as well as I do Israel is the #1 terrorist nation in the world. Stop lying.

that this image keeps being shilled so very hard all across the board tells me bannon is on to something
what is it that you shills are so afraid of?

>regular Sup Forums user
know how i know you're a shill?

Mate you and your faggot friends think criticizing Israel makes you a NAZI. How fucking closed minded can you be? Stop with these pathetic games.

Trump is pro Israel. Therefore he is not ourguy either. Now what?

Name one person who everyone can agree is /ourguy/ douchefag

Only President Trump.

NO HES NOT.

Just wait and see what he has in store for Israel you fucking kikes.

fuck off, dune coon lover. choke and die on sandnigger seed.

Uh yes he is. What he has in store for Israel is tons of support. You are an idiot if you think otherwise. Stupid stormfag.

Wrong. Your lies don't hold up to the truth. You have to reiterate talking points over and over because you have to keep your narrative simple and clean. Kill yourself.